70 Reviews for Donatelli Entertainment

MC (3)
One Event Per Day (1)
61 Donatelli Entertainment Reviews

We are so happy we chose Dominic as our dj for our wedding. He is super affordable and he is an expert. He had a lot of great feedback and advice to give us from the multiple weddings he has done and he was an all around huge help! I would recommend him to anyone who needs a dj for their occasion!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had an absolutely phenomenal experience with Dominic! He was professional, timely, responsible, and excellent at his DJ abilities! He made our wedding day SO easy and was so helpful with everything! He was always quick to respond to our texts and emails and made me feel so confident and stress-free going into our wedding day!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the time we booked Dom (last December) till the last song played at the reception he was a huge help and so very much involved. He was very flexible, about a week before the wedding I asked him to play a few Christmas songs and to have everyone sing happy birthday to two people sharing their birthday with our big day. He made it happened with no problems! The crowd loved him, everyone was out on the dance floor young, old and all the age groups in between. He really made our big night very special!!! I would definitely book him again for another event!

Profile Picture Erika, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Dom did an amazing job at our wedding reception. From start to finish, his music selections made the evening and our dance floor was jam packed for over 3 hours. He was extremely professional and pleasant to work with, he exceeded my expectations and our guests truly danced the night away. I highly recommend Donatelli Entertainment for all of your celebration entertainment needs!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dominic was awesome. He was very accommodating for our planned indoor/outdoor wedding. He helped keep the party going all night long. He helped us pick songs, he was very easy to get a hold of by email talk and text.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/4/17, 1 Review
4.7

Dom did a great job navigating our small and intimate wedding, with multiple different rooms and both indoor and outdoor needs. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We got married in June and were initially just going to Spotify it and rent some equipment, but a friend recommended DJ Dom. Two months later, if we could go back in time we would have hired Dom from day 1! A few points that stand out to me almost 2 months later:

1) He thought through every detail for our setup. We got married outside and did a walkthrough of the event a few weeks before. DJ Dom hadn't been to our venue before, and made sure he was there for the walkthrough. He asked our coordinator questions we wouldn't have thought to ask and even helped come up with a rain plan (which thankfully we didn't have to use).

2) He was organized. You get sheets to fill out a few weeks beforehand with song requests and titles for specific dances, the processional music, etc. He called us about a week before the wedding to go through the sheets, make sure he was pronouncing our wedding party's names correctly, and do another run-through of the day to make sure he had the details correct. He also came several hours early to the venue to set up lights and his equipment and make sure it was working beautifully.

3) He was SUPER flexible!! We changed our first dance song literally an hour before it was set to play and DJ Dom's response was, "No problem guys! We'll make it happen." He made it so stress-free. We also had a lot of songs requests for our cocktail hour and dinner that weren't super mainstream, but he made sure he had them available to us and you better believe we heard them playing!

4) At the end of the day, your DJ is really the person who keeps your day moving. S/he makes sure people know where to go and when to be there, sets the tone of dinner, brings people onto the dance floor, KEEPS people on the dance floor... DJ Dom was the best person we could have chosen for this role. Personable, professional, flexible, and an all-around awesome guy.

Profile Picture Claire, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you for making our night so amazing, the music was awesome, and thank you for playing every song we requested, best dj ever!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jasmina, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dominic D.J.'d our wedding at the Grand Barn at the Mohicans and catered to all our needs for the ceremony and reception! There is nothing this guy can't do. He was very thorough in the weeks leading up,was well prepared, AND HE DELIVERED!!!! The DJ can make or break somebody's big day and Dom knows this. He definitely takes pride and has a passion for what he does.

Christina & I would recommend Donatelli Entertainment to any couple who wants the absolute best for their wedding. 10/10 and Five stars without question. Thanks Dom!

Profile Picture Kevin, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Overall, Dom did an excellent job! He was easy to work with and very responsive any time I emailed him. From the music during cocktail hour and dinner, to playing the right songs at the right times to get the party started and keep it going all night, he was great! So glad we went with Donatelli Entertainment for our wedding!!

Profile Picture andrew, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dom was perfect! His knowledge and expertise on how a wedding reception is support to run is second to none. He made everything flow perfectly and adapted as needed. My father in law wanted to sing an impromptu song and he was able to get the instrumental version within 60 seconds cued up. He also worked with our vendors to help make their night go smoothly as well (photographer/videographer). Our reception couldn't have been better. Thanks so much Dom for all of your help!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Can't thank Donatelli Entertainment enough for his knowledge. He is truly a person who perfects his craft and makes sure the client is taken care of during the whole process. Our wedding ceremony music and reception music were spot on. He even provided a backup mic for my brother to karaoke a song during the best man speech! Dom is truly a perfectionist in the planning and it shows! Would highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Jimmy, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dom was amazing! He worked with the entire time leading up to our wedding and made sure everything was planned out. During the reception, one bridal party member spilled a drink all over herself and Dom helped transition the speeches to later so effectively and no one even noticed. Dom's attention to detail is second to none. He cut each bridal party entrance song down to 30 second clips during the announcing portion of the event. He worked directly with our photographer's to ensure that every moment was captured. And most importantly...he kept the dance floor packed ALL night with songs everyone loved. I couldn't be happier we picked Dom. A DJ can make or break the wedding reception and he clearly made ours perfect!

Profile Picture Tessa, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Donatelli Entertainment did a fantastic job at my 40th birthday party. He played a vast array of music that kept the crowd dancing all night. He transitioned well between songs and there was no down time. He welcomed requests and was extremely approachable for all of my guests. He is reasonably priced and reliable. Friends of mine have already booked him for future parties.

Profile Picture Mary, 2/11/17, 1 Review
0.5

Thinking back on my wedding day, I am utterly disgusted that I hired Dontatelli Entertainment for my wedding. If you have any other choice, I would HIGHLY suggest going with it. What I found most disturbing is his level of professionalism. My reason being for this is because he discusses everything about your wedding on his own personal facebook page. There is no such thing as privacy in his business. Days before your wedding, he will comment on the type of people you will have attend your wedding. On wedding day, he will comment and share with the public any negative thoughts and opinions he has about you, your wedding party and your family. What is extremely sad is he is supposed to be there for you and make the process easier but instead puts you and your family on public display with no regards to professionalism and your feelings. In terms of his flexibility, he does not adjust well to change. Two of my bridesmaids were partnered up with different groomsmen from the ceremony. Instead of switching it on his paper to walk in like any good DJ would do since this isn’t a big deal, he flipped out at my entire wedding party minutes before we were going to enter the reception. This not only caused a commotion but made the entire walk in process over complicated and frustrating. He also had the nerve to insult my father in law when he requested that he play more slow songs since a good majority of our reception was older and was not dancing. He did not read the crowd well or play songs that would allow our family to get up and dance. For the sake of our upcoming wedding, I request that you do yourself a favor and choose another DJ. Don’t make the same mistake we made.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7940620, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I LOVED what Donatelli Entertainment provided. Dominic was flexible, enthusiastic, professional and organized. We had many relatives and friends who were not big on dancing but Dominic mixed the songs perfectly to get the majority on the dance floor the whole night! Dominic guided us through the fast paced evening just as he said he would. Couldn't recommend him more! Thanks again! Marissa & Joe.

Profile Picture Marissa, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dominic was referred by several friends and acquaintances and we couldn't be happier with his services. He was extremely quick with responding to emails etc. He was very friendly and not to mention very reasonably priced. For our ceremony music he made sure to edit it just right to make it fit and he did the same thing for parts of our reception. Futhermore, he was on point with transitioning into different things we had planned throughout the evening. He made the entire event run smoothly. Overall he did an amazing job and we would highly recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Veronica, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dom was amazing to work with! He met with us multiple times and answered every question I could throw at him. I came to one of our last meetings with a timeline that I thought made sense and he helped me tweak it so it was still what I wanted but had a better flow. He kept the dance floor full the whole night and knew how to expertly mixed in the "odd" songs we wanted. He was even able to edit our intro song and mother/son song perfectly. I would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Michele, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day

We're so happy we chose Dominic as our DJ for our wedding. From our first contact with him, he was informative and professional. He answered emails and phone calls quickly. He met with us several times to help us choose music and go over the timeline. He did a separate set-up for both the ceremony and the reception, all for a great price. He did a great job announcing events. Most importantly, he kept the party going all night! Our guests had a great time dancing to the music. Thanks, Dominic!

Profile Picture User5194466, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would recommend Donatelli Entertainment without hesitation. We had a wonderful wedding, and received numerous compliments about our reception. Everyone loved the cozy atmosphere during dinner and had so much fun dancing afterwards! The music makes all the difference! He even created a link through which our guests could request songs, which everyone loved! His attention to detail was so impressive. We are 100% satisfied, and can't imagine our wedding day without the amazing service that Dom brought to the table. Thank you so much for all of your help - you made our wedding reception unforgettable!!

Profile Picture Hope, 8/6/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: MC

Dom was accommodating and made our wedding exactly how we wanted it! He was quick in responding to emails and questions. He made our lives so much easier!

Profile Picture Gina, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dom was an excellent DJ. He was very professional and attentive to all details. He maintained excellent scheduling and made sure everything went smooth.

Profile Picture Keith, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome! This bride had nothing to worry about and Dominic played a huge part in that!

Profile Picture Hayley, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked Dominic Donatelli for our wedding reception and we couldn't be more pleased!! He was professional and very easy to work with. We met multiple times before the reception to go over details. He allowed us to choose the songs we wanted him to play and which ones we didn't. The night of the reception went great. He kept things running smoothly and kept everyone out on the dance floor!! He is affordable, reliable, and experienced! My husband and I highly recommend him. We all had a blast!

Profile Picture Leanne, 10/3/15, 1 Review