60 James Way, Southampton, PA 18966 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Domenic Graziano Flowers & Gifts

Domenic Graziano Flowers & Gifts has been serving the Philadelphia area for 30 years. We offer free bridal consultations to custom-design wedding flowers that will define your style and personality through the perfect colors and textures. Plus, we pride ourselves in providing the freshest, top-quality flowers that will look great throughout your entire day, and photograph beautifully as well. At your consultation, we will provide samples of real fresh-flower bouquets as well as a portfolio of our work for you to see. We also invite you to preview your flowers the day before your wedding, to make sure everything is exactly as you want it. And we provide up to three deliveries on your wedding day.

Contact us for a free wedding consultation. Our staff of expert floral specialists would like to help you make your wedding day unforgettable.

112808wedding009

Domenic Graziano Flowers & Gifts 7
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/11/2019

Top Notch!

The flowers for our wedding were exactly what we imagined - from my bridal bouquet, to the bridesmaids bouquets to the boutonnieres. Dan listened to my vision and I brought a few reference photos which we tweaked to make the flowers my own. I brought a few pieces of jewelry with me that I wanted to include which Dan sewed into my bouquet. At the shop they have a private consulting room with sample bouquets so you can see what the flowers look like and the size of the bouquets. Dan and his team were great to work with!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 03/31/2019

Loved everything

We booked our florist through our venue. During our consultation, Dan listened to exactly what we were looking for and suggested flowers for us to use during the season we were getting married to work with our colors. He even put together a sample for us to see beforehand. The day before the wedding, we finalized everything and it turned out completely gorgeous, even better than the sample we had seen month before! They kept the flowers fresh and delivered them to the venue on time. They were exactly what we had been looking for from the start. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Domenic Graziano Flowers & Gifts 8
    Domenic Graziano Flowers & Gifts 9

Grace Runowski · Married on 09/22/2018

The best!!

We absolutely loved our flowers and our experience with Graziano's! I think I called them at least 3 times after our initial meeting with either updates, or something I thought I forgot - each time Dan was helpful and kind. I felt like he understood what I wanted right away and didn't try to push anything on me. Four dads, bridesperson with a boutonnière instead of a bouquet, bride calling the day before the wedding in a panic because she thought she somehow counted her bridesmaids incorrectly? They didn't bat an eye. We had a great experience and I was near tears when I saw my bouquet for the first time because it was exactly how I imagined it. I highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Domenic Graziano Flowers & Gifts FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 17.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Domenic Graziano Flowers & Gifts 1
    Ask about our Rose Package, starting at $399
    Our rose package includes flowers for the bride and groom, 1 attendant, 2 mothers, 2 fathers, a toss bouquet for the reception, and 2 vase arrangements for the ceremony. Additional items can be added as well.
  • Domenic Graziano Flowers & Gifts 2
    You save $50, your referral saves $50 on wedding flowers!!
    Do you know friends, family or co-workers who are searching for beautiful, custom-designed wedding or special event flowers? Refer them to us by forwarding this email, and both they and you will receive $50 off your final flower total.

• Northampton Valley Country Club
    Northampton Valley Country Club Country Club Weddings

We love working with Domenic Graziano Flowers. Their staff is excellent to work with and they do great work! We recommend them to all of our wedding couples and they do over 95% of the weddings that we hold here at Northampton Valley CC! We hear nothing but great things from the couples who work with them directly.

• cHill Weddings, LLC
    cHill Weddings, LLC Wedding Planners

I absolutely LOVE working with Tammy at Domenic Graziano's. She's fantastic about seeing the bride's vision for her flowers, and also working within their budget. I also love that she comes to do most of the set-ups to make sure everything is right. She's a joy to work with and every client of mine who is or has done flowers with them love her!

• Michael's Photography
    Michael's Photography Wedding Photographers

Domenic Graziano does BEAUTIFUL work! The brides always LOVE their bouquets on the day of the wedding & the quality is amazing. The flowers hold up very well through out the entire day & always look great in the photos. We highly recommend them.

• 60 James Way Southampton, 18966 See on map