60 James Way, Southampton, PA 18966 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Domenic Graziano Flowers & Gifts

Domenic Graziano Flowers & Gifts has been serving the Philadelphia area for 40 years. We offer free bridal consultations to custom-design wedding flowers that will define your style and personality through the perfect colors and textures. Plus, we pride ourselves in providing the freshest, top-quality flowers that will look great throughout your entire day, and photograph beautifully as well. At your consultation, we will provide samples of real fresh-flower bouquets as well as a portfolio of our work for you to see. We also invite you to preview your flowers the day before your wedding, to make sure everything is exactly as you want it. And we provide up to three deliveries on your wedding day.

Contact us for a free wedding consultation. Our staff of expert floral specialists would like to help you make your wedding day unforgettable.

Other couples have also viewed

• LeRoy's Flowers

172 Reviews for Domenic Graziano Flowers & Gifts

• Brandi

Brandi D. · Married on 07/09/2021

Beautiful flowers

Domenic Graziano's did all of our wedding flowers. We worked with Dan for over a year to plan and replan our wedding 2x's during the pandemic. Every interaction went flawlessly and he understood my vision. My bridesmaids wore 3 shades of purple and the flowers matched each color perfectly. My bouquet was also exactly as I had invisioned. Delivery the day of was early, which worked out perfectly. And I appreciated the fact that I got to see my demo flowers a few months before and also the day before to make sure everything was perfect. They were reasonably priced and even saved my friend hundreds on her wedding flowers, after I recommended them to her. I bought my mom 2 pre packaged flower arrangements that were on sale when I went in for an appointment. They even took the time to rearrange them into one for me even though the flowers were already such a great deal!! Everyone that I spoke with there was amazing and they treat you like family, highly recommend them for all your flower needs!

Sent on 07/13/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie V. · Married on 05/09/2020

Absolutely gorgeous!

We cannot thank Dan and the Domenic Grazianos team for everything they've done for us and our wedding! Due to the pandemic, we had our consultation with Dan later than expected, but that didn't stop them! He was very quick to get back to us and he is extremely knowledgeable! His suggestions were spot on to what we wanted for our special day and the flowers turned out beautiful! They were perfect for our wedding colors and our guests absolutely LOVED them! I would highly recommend that anyone looking for flowers for your special day speak with Domenic Grazianos!

Sent on 10/03/2020
  • ep244342

Emily · Married on 10/13/2019

Above and beyond, they make you feel like family!

We found Dan and Domenic Graziano through our venue because our centerpieces were included. We decided to use Domenic Graziano for our bridal party flowers also. We loved working with Dan! I had a vision for my flowers but wasn't quite sure exactly how to execute it or if it would look right. Dan ended up completely changing my mind at our first appointment and the result was better than I imagined. Everyone we came in contact with was kind and helpful, and everything from our centerpieces to my bouquet were absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 11/09/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Domenic Graziano Flowers & Gifts FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 17.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 125.00
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Domenic Graziano Flowers & Gifts 1
    Ask about our Rose Package, starting at $399
    Our rose package includes flowers for the bride and groom, 1 attendant, 2 mothers, 2 fathers, a toss bouquet for the reception, and 2 vase arrangements for the ceremony. Additional items can be added as well.
  • Domenic Graziano Flowers & Gifts 2
    You save $50, your referral saves $50 on wedding flowers!!
    Do you know friends, family or co-workers who are searching for beautiful, custom-designed wedding or special event flowers? Refer them to us by forwarding this email, and both they and you will receive $50 off your final flower total.

• Northampton Valley Country Club Country Club Weddings

We love working with Domenic Graziano Flowers. Their staff is excellent to work with and they do great work! We recommend them to all of our wedding couples and they do over 95% of the weddings that we hold here at Northampton Valley CC! We hear nothing but great things from the couples who work with them directly.

• cHill Weddings, LLC
    cHill Weddings, LLC Wedding Planners

I absolutely LOVE working with Tammy at Domenic Graziano's. She's fantastic about seeing the bride's vision for her flowers, and also working within their budget. I also love that she comes to do most of the set-ups to make sure everything is right. She's a joy to work with and every client of mine who is or has done flowers with them love her!

• Michael's Photography Wedding Photographers

Domenic Graziano does BEAUTIFUL work! The brides always LOVE their bouquets on the day of the wedding & the quality is amazing. The flowers hold up very well through out the entire day & always look great in the photos. We highly recommend them.

• 60 James Way Southampton, 18966 See on map
    Location of (Domenic Graziano Flowers & Gifts)