19428 Zion Avenue, Cornelius, NC 28031 Map · Phone number

img020
lauren yode

5 Reviews for Dollface Skin & Makeup Lounge

Chelsea · Married on 05/17/2014

Casey did my makeup for my wedding, as well as all of my bridesmaids and our mothers. Everyone looked fabulous! I gave her some ideas about how I wanted my makeup done and she did a perfect job. I have never felt more beautiful in my life, and my bridesmaids and moms looked so gorgeous as well - she did a fabulous job highlighting everyone's features. She is wonderful to work with and really makes you feel at ease. We had a long day and our makeup stayed put the whole day despite it being a pretty hot and sunny May summer day! I would highly recommend her services to anyone :) Thank you Casey!!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Christie · Married on 11/23/2013

Casey was absolutely Fabulous the day of my wedding! She not only did my makeup the day of the wedding but she did my makeup for the bridal portraits as well. She was very professional and responsive to me. Casey really knows the makeup, skin and health industry and I would recommend her in a heart beat. Casey was personal and gave me her opinion in a very professional way. My wedding was at 2:00 and had reception at 6:00. My makeup was done from 11am-12 and it looked FABULOUS all day. People kept commenting on how great my makeup looked. Casey and her partner provided makeup for 11 people the morning of my wedding. EVERYONE looked great and the pictures turned out wonderful! I could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you Casey!

Sent on 12/13/2013

Stacey · Married on 11/09/2013

Casey at Dollface Skin and Makeup made me and all my bridesmaids look so AMAZING for my wedding! She is very talented, and cute as a button! She will definitely make you at ease the day of your wedding and you will look fantastic. My mom has very bad rosacea and wanted to use her own foundation so as not to upset her skin, and Casey was very willing to use my mom's product instead and do whatever my mom wanted for the big day. She even graciously went and bought Dermablend to cover up my tattoo when I suggested that instead of the MAC. Everyone looked so amazing... one of my bridesmaids husbands couldn't take his eyes off her as she walked down the aisle! All our makeup stayed on through all the happy tears. I would definitely recommend Casey to anyone having a wedding in the Mooresville and Charlotte areas. Casey also waxed my eyebrows before the wedding and did a FANTASTIC job, so I would just go to her for everything! :)

Sent on 12/10/2013

Dollface Skin & Makeup Lounge FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations