355 Skinner Road, Four Oaks, NC 27524 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Dogwood Floral

My love for flowers began as a child when we would sit in the yard and make crowns out of clover blooms. I graduated to Tulips but decided in my young adult life that Daisies were my favorite.

Most of my adult career was spent in the banking industry and raising my family. My husbands career has introduced us to different locations over the years and was a bit exhausting. We decided it was time to slow down and dig our heels in. In 2018 we purchased our home in Four Oaks and have loved the warm welcome. Neighbors have became amazing friends and second families to us.

Having an admiration of floral designs I decided to take classes and obtain my floral certification. I can say I've come a long way from my flower crowns. I am an independent business business owner dedicating my work to events like yours.

My flower portfolio is starting to build and I would love for you to be a part of it by allowing me to create designs for you or your loved ones.

Dogwood Floral can provide on-location floral services to weddings throughout North Carolina, including Four Oaks, Benson, Clayton, Pine Level, Princeton, Selma, and beyond. Bridget knows that every celebration is different and is committed to providing you with a bespoke customer experience from your first consultation. Every arrangement is designed using the freshest blooms for superior quality and presentation. Popular display options include:

• Bouquets
cfp 4258 original 51 2024155 161921856721351

6 Reviews for Dogwood Floral

Elise M. · Married on 07/21/2021

Engagement

Work is beautiful and her creations were unique and complemented the colors requested.

Sent on 07/21/2021

Stefanie · Married on 07/04/2021

Local. Professional. Beautiful Arrangements

Recommend for all events, wedding, special occasions. She has it all! Will work with any budget. These flowers will last longer then your average.

Sent on 07/26/2021

Dogwood Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 350
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 130
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

Team of Dogwood Floral

Bridget Romney

Bridget Romney

Owner-Florist

Welcome! Thank you for your interest in using my services. After spending almost two decades in banking and finance, I took the leap to do something I have always loved. FLOWERS! In my transition to the industry, it was important for me to provide my clients the best knowledge in creating floral designs. So I took the steps to obtain my floral certifications.

In creating a flower design so many facets go on behind the scenes, from choosing the right design, buying the flowers, properly taking care of the cutting and placing and hydration to the vessel and ribbons to complete the design. Its exciting to see everything come to light once it is complete.

I would love to decorate your event whether it be a wedding, bridal shower, elopement or whatever the occaison.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 355 Skinner Road Four Oaks, NC, 27524 See on map
    7193392449 (Phone number)
    9193001838 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Dogwood Floral)