Carly Fogleman Photography

Four Oaks, NC View map
$3,850 Most Popular Price

$3,850 Most Popular Price

We photograph life's most meaningful celebrations and moments. We believe in creating a legacy with how we live our lives and in the way we capture yours! Simply put, we exist to capture and preserve your beautiful legacy. From our first consult, to your custom wedding album reveal and wedding gallery delivery, we count it a privilege to photograph these special seasons of life, deliver stunning images and heirlooms that will forever live in the homes of families for generations to come. Available for Worldwide Travel. Members of the Professional Photographers of America and Professional Photographers of North Carolina.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2100.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3850

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date
  • Shelli
    Shelli Married on 01/20/2018
    Carly Fogleman Photography is truly a 5-star business. From the first night I met with Carly until now, a month after my wedding I have never regretted the fact that she was my wedding photographer. She and her team are so great at getting back to you in a timely manner as well as working with your schedule to do engagement pictures and bridal portraits. Carly is truly an artist, I am so very happy with all of my pictures. She really told a story through her work of our special day and I am so grateful to have those memories that I will cherish forever! Carly Fogleman Photography is a wonderful business and I would recommend them to any future bride! I sure did make the right choice picking her as my photographer and I will definitely use her again for future pictures!!!
    Aileen Married on 08/26/2017
    I was the venue & event coordinator for a wedding that Carly and her team photographed this past weekend. I have to say that it was truly a pleasure to work with her. Her and her team were so kind, efficient and talented. From a planner standpoint, I was very impressed with how well she kept the bridal party on time with pictures so that everyone could maximize their time enjoying the reception. She was flexible and always ready for what was coming next. I would highly recommend her services, and cannot wait to see the pictures!
    Katherine Married on 10/17/2015
    Amazing!!!! Carly did my bridal portraits and they were better than I ever could have imagined! She was wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a truly talented photographer.

206 N. Main St. Four Oaks, NC, 27524
9196280586
Location of (Carly Fogleman Photography)

Carly Fogleman Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Carly Fogleman Photography include in the starting price?

Carly Fogleman Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Carly Fogleman Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Carly Fogleman Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Carly Fogleman Photography offer?

Carly Fogleman Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Carly Fogleman Photography offer?

Carly Fogleman Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Carly Fogleman Photography offer for wedding events?

Carly Fogleman Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Carly Fogleman Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Carly Fogleman Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding