12000 academy Rd., Philadelphia, PA 19154 Map · Phone number

About DN Entertainment

DN Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They specialize in creating not just great parties, but unforgettable nights. The team has over five years of experience in the wedding entertainment industry, and loves making an atmosphere that keeps everyone on the dance floor.

DN Entertainment is happy to offer a large collection of music in a wide variety of genres. They have selections for almost every taste, in genres such as country, hip-hop, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock, and top 40. Beyond just music, their team can also provide MC services to ensure that everyone at the wedding stays informed and excited. DN Entertainment can provide all their own equipment, including microphones, uplighting, and even a photo booth! They are covered by liability insurance and only book one event per day.

dsc0970
4d45d19cd030d152 1446913592509 dsc0426

10 Reviews for DN Entertainment

• Nathalie

Nathalie Bellofatto · Married on 08/17/2019

You need Drew at your wedding, you'll thank me...

On my one month anniversary I look back at the best night of my life and reflect on all the beauties of the evening. There are obvious reasons why my wedding was the best night of my life but one of the biggest reasons was the environment that was created by the absolute best DJ I have ever come across. (This is genuine I promise) I hate to admit that I have many memories from my wilder days dancing the night away at the sound of so many different DJs but Drew was hands down the greatest. He created such a special environment from the first minute that lasted the entire evening, and working with him was so easy! I knew we were getting someone good but I didn’t know we were getting someone THIS good. Even 1 month out, our families are still reminiscing with us and one of the common memories they bring up is how great the DJ was. Drew was far more than just music, he was an entire atmosphere. It was impressive how Drew was able to engage so many different generations at such perfect times. He pumped up the wedding up to a high level and was able to keep it there for the next 5+ hours to come. My husband and I are honored to hear many guests say that this was the best wedding ever and we have to thank Drew for this. I hope I never get married again but I truly do hope our paths cross again one day!
    Plus he even took amazing pictures! Talk about a total package!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2019

K Mack · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Drew is the best!

Everyone loved DJ Drew at my wedding! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night. He engages with the crowd and knows what songs will get people out of their seats. We received so many compliments from our guests about him. He played all my and my husbands requests too!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Maureen · Married on 11/24/2017

We found Drew after attending a friends wedding which he was working, as well as a charity event for another friend. We were talking about how much we liked all the music he played, and how he took his own pictures during the events! We used his services for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He played a super fun variety of music and kept our guests going all night! Everyone has told us how much fun they had and how great the music was!! He also took about 200 + pictures throughout the day. He captured everything from decor and other details, to some really entertaining dance floor moments! Drew was easy and fun to work with, very flexible, and accommodating! I would highly recommend using him for any event!!

Sent on 12/09/2017

DN Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 100.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day