Danielle Truckenmiller visual storyteller

Munster, IN View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Ditch the rulebook.
Open the floodgate of possibilities.
Capture your moment.

We’re capturing more than just a moment, together we’re capturing you and your story.

Our process to create an elevated experience that transforms the most memborable moments into works of art includes:

Geniunely listening to your story.

Conceptually think through how to best showcase and document your narrative.

Create your timeless moments.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing!

We got amazing photos from Danielle! She was so sweet and helpful. Made us feel very comfortable, it felt so natural! She was very prompt when sending out the photos and answering any questions i had!
  • Rachel
    Rachel G. Married on 10/11/2020

Gives her whole heart

Danielle gives her whole heart when she does her photography. My husband and I have experienced a full circle of life events with her; our engagement, wedding, maternity photo shoot, to our family pictures. During every photo shooting, Danielle has been committed, timely, excited, professional, and puts her whole heart into making our pictures a lifetime experience. She has a keen eye for seeing the whole picture and helping us to pose in just the right way. She is very prompt in sending us our pictures. I'd give Danielle 10 stars!
  • Jenna
    Jenna S. Married on 10/19/2019

The perfect experience!

Danielle is absolutely top notch. We had a great experience shooting and she helped us have fun and loosen up when we needed it. She is fun and flexible! And obviously crazy talented. Her vision is extraordinary—she has a way of taking a shot you’d think would look a certain way and completely transforming it into literal art. Her work is so much more than photographs... it is actual art and so cool to be part of.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Danielle Truckenmiller
Danielle Truckenmiller
Owner/Lead Photographer

Hey!

I'm Danielle, but you can call me Dani.

A conceptual thinking goofball who is inspired and dedicated to photographing and documenting real, raw and authentic moments. To say that I love what I do is an understatement, to me being a creative isn’t a job it’s a lifestyle. I currently reside in Munster, IN with my dog Wrigley, but have a true desire to travel the world. I love being able to meet new people and showcase everyone’s personal narrative. Some other things that I love: NPR, coffee, design, coconut milk, The Devil Wears Prada, a solid IPA-especially if it’s a double, musicals, hiking, cooking, Instagram, marketing and advertising, church, Parks & Rec and the Chicago Cubs. Feel free to bond with me over any of the aforementioned items. I’m sure we’ll get along.

Cheers!

Munster, IN, 46321
Location of (Danielle Truckenmiller visual storyteller)

Danielle Truckenmiller visual storyteller frequently asked questions

What photography services does Danielle Truckenmiller visual storyteller include in the starting price?

Danielle Truckenmiller visual storyteller includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Danielle Truckenmiller visual storyteller include in their most popular wedding package?

Danielle Truckenmiller visual storyteller includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Danielle Truckenmiller visual storyteller offer?

Danielle Truckenmiller visual storyteller offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Danielle Truckenmiller visual storyteller offer?

Danielle Truckenmiller visual storyteller offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Danielle Truckenmiller visual storyteller offer for wedding events?

Danielle Truckenmiller visual storyteller offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Danielle Truckenmiller visual storyteller and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Danielle Truckenmiller visual storyteller is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding