PO Box 61, Merced, CA 95341 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About DKP Entertainment

Congratulations,

I am Lamont Walker owner of DKP Entertainment. I have been entertaining with music and creating smiles for over 20 years. I have a staff of DJs, VJs and Master of Ceremonies to cater to any of your wedding needs. We provide professional and interactive entertainment for weddings that is tailored to your needs. We will work with your wedding planner, photographer and videographer to keep your special day flowing. We can provide everything from elegant background music to the night club style mixing to keep your guests dancing all night! Our goal is to “bring your vision to life and exceed your expectations!” DKP Entertainment is a fully licensed and insured vendor. Call or text me at 209-947-3358 to find out how we can assistance on your special day.

Lamont Walker

Up lighting
Foto XL
One service.
So many uses.
Foto XL One service. So many uses.
The Foto XL photo booth is now included with our Gold & Platinum Packages. It includes an...
PROPS, PROPS, PROPS

3 Reviews for DKP Entertainment

1 User photo

DKP Entertainment 1

Chantel · Married on 02/03/2018

Awesome and organized from the first moment of contact. Followed up to make sure we had the paperwork filled out for ceremony and reception music and the timing of everything. Also included was FotoXL that we were able to show photos slideshow of the ceremony and the reception as they were approved! A photo booth type set up as well.

Sent on 02/10/2018
    DKP Entertainment 2

Lavonna · Married on 05/09/2016

Elegant, professional and fun.
    the day was made extra special, adding that special something sending the event over the top.

Sent on 06/18/2016

When my wife and I got married I was the one who was against the idea of paying for a DJ. I said that we should just have a family member or friend handle the music. I lost that debate and we ended up hiring Lamont, and I was very glad that we did. He did an amazing job in general, and I remember being particularly impressed by the music selection. He had discussed music tastes with my wife prior to the event, and he came up with a soundtrack that felt like it was really tailored to us - not simply "oh you like classic rock, here's the standards". I've been to several weddings since then with other DJ's, and one which also used DKP (Lamont), and the comparison really gave me an appreciation for how good of a job he really did.

Sent on 06/15/2016

DKP Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• PO Box 61 Merced, 95341 See on map