Elegant Mobile Events

•Small or Large sound Setup
•Up Lighting
•Projection Slide show
•Video Dance Mixing

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1548.00

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2498

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$393.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Electronic
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Crystal
    Crystal P. Married on 05/02/2021

Highly recommended

Elegant mobile events was very professional, organized, and communicated very well during the planning stages and at the wedding. They really made the experience special and had interactive dances that got everyone out on the dance floor.
    Lisa Married on 10/17/2015
    We booked DJMB after reading all the wonderful Yelp reviews and after I received an email from him after a local Bridal Faire. When I called him, he spend 30 minutes on the phone with me going through a presentation covering his services and videos of past receptions. He even arranged to let us attend a local wedding reception to see him in-person. He was exactly what we wanted. He set up is extensive.

We booked him right away and were so happy we did. He worked with us on our entire timeline and music selection, and did exactly what we wanted. He made a lot of suggestions to make the most out of our reception, including the grand entrance, the toasts, special dances, and last dance. On the day-of, I didn't have to worry about anything. He was a great MC, everything ran so smoothly, and the last dance was so fun, way more than we expected.

I would highly recommend DJ Mike for his DJ/Master of Ceremony services. We only got the basic package, but her offers way more (photo booth, projected slide show, monogram, games, etc).
    Kim Married on 09/06/2015
    BOOK THIS MAN NOW!

I found Mike online and read nothing but great 5-star reviews. My now husband and I reached out to him and set up an appt to talk over the phone to see what he had to offer. He was great over the meeting, very professional, had everything laid out. We booked him immediately to even Mike's surprise at how quick we decided on it.

But I really did not realize quite how essential and awesome he would be! I gave out an invitation to my vendors who wanted to join me with visiting my wedding venue. Mike agreed to come (all the way down to Gilroy). Then during our visit down there, the wedding venue coordinator went over all of the responsibilities the DJ is expected to do and it blew my mind how important a DJ was to a wedding. He was basically our conductor.

Throughout the whole process, Mike was super communicative and accessible. I must have sent him a crap ton of emails and schedules.

Day of the wedding, he came to the site early to set up and man he comes with a lot because he offers a lot!

We used Mike for the ceremony, reception, and uplighting. He brought it all and then some additional stuff! Throughout the day, he helped make sure we were on schedule, coordinated with us on what's to come, made sure the guests were kept active and entertained.

Mike was a life saver. It wasn't until after our wedding when I was doing a walk through to make sure all was in order that I saw Mike do his break down and realized how much equipment and items he brought and provided for my wedding.

Most important of all, Mike is just an all around nice and kind guy. Like a genuinely nice person. He made working with him so much fun and easy. I would HIGHLY recommend you use DJMB for your events.

If we ever needed a DJ for any future life events, I won't be looking anywhere else.

Pricing

Elegant Mobile Events Price Rates

Jim Vetter Photography Jim Vetter Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Mike was awesome to work with and this is such a great think the couple as well as the vendors. When the vendors work well together, everyone does a better job and the couple gets better service. Mike went out of his way to coordinate with us before the wedding to get our slideshow and presented it so nicely at the wedding reception. Mike's overall presentation of everything is exquisite. He has beautiful lighting, a projected monogram for the wall/floor, he finishes his stands with white fabric and he's very professional before, during and after the wedding. I am happy to offer an enthusiastic endorsement of DJMB Entertainment!

Sacramento, CA, 95765
Location of (Elegant Mobile Events)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding