Nearby Vendors to Consider

•Video Dance Mixing

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: San Francisco

9 Reviews for DJMB Entertainment

We booked DJMB after reading all the wonderful Yelp reviews and after I received an email from him after a local Bridal Faire. When I called him, he spend 30 minutes on the phone with me going through a presentation covering his services and videos of past receptions. He even arranged to let us attend a local wedding reception to see him in-person. He was exactly what we wanted. He set up is extensive.

We booked him right away and were so happy we did. He worked with us on our entire timeline and music selection, and did exactly what we wanted. He made a lot of suggestions to make the most out of our reception, including the grand entrance, the toasts, special dances, and last dance. On the day-of, I didn't have to worry about anything. He was a great MC, everything ran so smoothly, and the last dance was so fun, way more than we expected.

I would highly recommend DJ Mike for his DJ/Master of Ceremony services. We only got the basic package, but her offers way more (photo booth, projected slide show, monogram, games, etc).

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I found Mike online and read nothing but great 5-star reviews. My now husband and I reached out to him and set up an appt to talk over the phone to see what he had to offer. He was great over the meeting, very professional, had everything laid out. We booked him immediately to even Mike's surprise at how quick we decided on it.

But I really did not realize quite how essential and awesome he would be! I gave out an invitation to my vendors who wanted to join me with visiting my wedding venue. Mike agreed to come (all the way down to Gilroy). Then during our visit down there, the wedding venue coordinator went over all of the responsibilities the DJ is expected to do and it blew my mind how important a DJ was to a wedding. He was basically our conductor.

Throughout the whole process, Mike was super communicative and accessible. I must have sent him a crap ton of emails and schedules.

Day of the wedding, he came to the site early to set up and man he comes with a lot because he offers a lot!

We used Mike for the ceremony, reception, and uplighting. He brought it all and then some additional stuff! Throughout the day, he helped make sure we were on schedule, coordinated with us on what's to come, made sure the guests were kept active and entertained.

Mike was a life saver. It wasn't until after our wedding when I was doing a walk through to make sure all was in order that I saw Mike do his break down and realized how much equipment and items he brought and provided for my wedding.

Most important of all, Mike is just an all around nice and kind guy. Like a genuinely nice person. He made working with him so much fun and easy. I would HIGHLY recommend you use DJMB for your events.

If we ever needed a DJ for any future life events, I won't be looking anywhere else.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Luckily for us, finding our first wedding DJ wasn't very difficult. Looking at reviews on Yelp, Mike is highly rated. After meeting with him, we were super impressed by his portfolio and organization and felt extremely confident we had one of the best DJ services in the bay area. Mike was very accommodating to my wife and I's work schedule's meeting us wherever and whenever we needed, even if it was last minute or if we had to reschedule. He always asked the write questions to make sure we were on the rite track in terms of wedding timeline and was very instrumental in our decisions.

Wedding Day:
Our ceremony and reception were all at the Rengstorff house. We got the full package with Mike + the photo booth. From what we remember of the ceremony, Mike had these discreet, tall, wireless speakers setup on each side for the music/speaking. They looked really nice with the ceremony setup. As far as wedding ceremony sound went, everything was perfect with our wireless mic's he gave us and the officiant's mic.

For the cocktail hour and reception, Mike was flawless. Starting with the cocktail hour, Mike smoothly transitioned everyone from the ceremony to the cocktail hour. Music was great and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves while we were taking pics. One thing we won't forget was when my wife was dehydrated and stressed during the photo shoot, Mike shows up out of no where and offer's her a drink w/ some appetizers.

The best part of the night was the reception and dancing. To this day my family/friends still tell us how much fun they had and that it was one of the best weddings they've been to. I give most of the credit to Mike and his accomplice, Lucky. Not only was the music amazing and got everyone of all ages dancing, but the timing/planning of everything else was perfect. From our grand entrance Mike recommended, to the AMAZING Photo Booth everyone loved, to feeling the crowd for all the rite songs to play, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Travis, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

DJMB Entertainment Pricing

220x220 sq 1323302146481 img5884
220x220 sq 1323302187434 img5924
220x220 sq 1323302201341 img8087
220x220 sq 1323302227184 img8127

DJ Mike was awesome to work with and this is such a great think the couple as well as the vendors. When the vendors work well together, everyone does a better job and the couple gets better service. Mike went out of his way to coordinate with us before the wedding to get our slideshow and presented it so nicely at the wedding reception. Mike's overall presentation of everything is exquisite. He has beautiful lighting, a projected monogram for the wall/floor, he finishes his stands with white fabric and he's very professional before, during and after the wedding. I am happy to offer an enthusiastic endorsement of DJMB Entertainment!

379 Gross Street, Milpitas, CA 95035   See On Map