1314 Royal St George Blvd, Davenport, FL 33896 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About DJME Orlando DJ

DJME Orlando DJ is a wedding DJ service based in Davenport, Florida that will utilize their years of experience in the music and entertainment industry to make your event truly spectacular. No matter what kind of celebration you are throwing, they will create an amazing event at an affordable price.

DJME Orlando DJ customizes each package so that you get the best possible outcome for your wedding while also coordinating with your vendors and venue so that you don’t have to lift a finger. They play music that ranges from top hits from all the decades to songs that trace back to the 40s, creating playlists for the different portions of your event and making sure that everything goes smoothly. They offer a variety of services and add-ons in their DJ packages, including:

• 3-5 hours of performance time
  • Wireless mic
  • Two basic or premium speakers
  • DJ lighting - uplights, LED bars, moving lights
  • Fog/hazer/snow machine
  • Custom monogram gobo
Follow DJME Orlando DJ on

School dance
e758b382 815c 4124 865d be0d7180c3da 4507 000004f2602ce7f5 51 1044435 1555645869
Jamey djing party

DJME Orlando DJ 5
  • Jackie

Jackie D · Married on 03/10/2019

Everything I could Dream of

DJME did my wedding and it was everything I dreamed. Thank you! He took the time to answer all my questions. I was quoted anywhere from way under Jamey's quote to way above, like WAY above. He is the only DJ that made me feel like I was his only client and was always there to answer my questions.

DJME Orlando DJ 6
  • Sara

Sara Sanders · Married on 02/14/2019

Valentines Day Wedding was Magical

I hired DJME from his Thumbtack site, and he personally asked me to come over here and fill out a review since he just joined this website. Jamey was awesome, First off, my wedding was on Valentines Day, and as you most likely know, its a popular day, not only did Jamey not price gouge me because of that unlike so many other vendors, Jamey actually offered me a discount since it was on a week day. I hired in him January for the wedding and he took care of everything. Anytime I needed to talk he was available on his personal cell via text for me, and boy did I blow up his phone. Jamey started off as a Vendor and became a best friend in planning my wedding. He made sure it was the best day of my life!

Hire him, you will not be disappointed, I am sure he will get many other glowing reviews from his former clients like he has on every other site, here soon as well!

DJME Orlando DJ 7
  • Joyce

Joyce · Married on 08/04/2018

Dream Wedding

Jamey listened to all my request and I was demanding! My friends called me the ultimate Bridezilla! Point is Inwas not someone that was easy to please as a lot of vendors found out, but Jamey was easily a 5 star choice! Best desision I did while wedding planning

DJME Orlando DJ 8

DJME Orlando DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 498.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 795.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• DJME Orlando DJ 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • DJME Orlando DJ 2
    Cocktail Hour for $100 with Reception Deal

Thank you for choising DJME for you Wedding! As a gift to you for selecting us as your Reception DJ, we would like to offer you Cocktail Services for $100

• 2 Standard Speakers
    • Wireless Device (needs wifi) to play pre chosen playlist randomly

Terms

• Must be at same Venue as Reception
    • Must have Wireless Interent of 5mb/s dedicated to stream audio.
    • Not Valid with any other offer.
  • DJME Orlando DJ 3
    Ceremony Audio $100 with Reception Deal

Thank you for choising DJME for you Wedding! As a gift to you for selecting us as your Reception DJ, we would like to offer you Ceremony Services for $100

• Wireless Lav for Officiant
    • 2 Standard Speakers
    • Operator

Terms

• Must be at same Venue as Reception
    • Extra Lavs can be rented for $50 each.
    • Music Playback is limited to Pre Selected Tracks
    • Not Valid with any other offer.

• 1314 Royal St George Blvd Davenport, FL, 33896 See on map