North Andover, North Andover, MA 01845 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Zati

Founded in 2005 DJ Zati Productions entertains at many events throughout New England every year, ranging from birthday parties to weddings and every type of special event in between. In addition to providing the music and planning for your event we also offer wireless uplighting and photo booth rentals. We put our heart and soul into everything we do to ensure your event goes above and beyond your expectations.

DJ Zati's Bio:

"I started DJ’ing when I was 18 years old, I was inspired by local DJ’s that I would watch when I would visit nightclubs. I then wanted to learn more about the industry. In 2005, I started DJ Zati Productions and have had the opportunity to perform all over New England from the most elegant weddings at the State Room and Hotel Commonwealth to the EMC Club at The Worlds Most Beloved Ballpark Fenway Park! I even take a short ferry ride every year to participate in events over at some of Boston Harbor Islands. One big event to mention is the "Spectacle on Spectacle" for Boston Harbor Now. I also have had the opportunity to DJ at the Boston Marathon in 2018 that was held at Bar Boulud within the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. I have also donated my time djing and providing photo booths at various charity organizations within Massachusetts. Some to mention are the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, American Cancer Society, Big Sister, Special Olympics, Home Base, Shriners Hospital and most recently the Boston Firefighters Burn Foundation. In total I have DJ’ed over 500 weddings, and 3,000 events as DJ Zati Productions. My favorite part about this job is that I’m able to create an atmosphere where people can dance, sing and celebrate life. I am creating memories for them that will last throughout the years. It is incredible to see smiles on people’s faces knowing that the one song I played at that moment made them happy!

435975384 n 51 661732
435975384 n 51 661732

54 Reviews for DJ Zati

• mackenzie

mackenzie · Married on 07/20/2019

A key part of an unbelievable day

DJ Zati did an unbelievable job at our wedding. He was highly professional and very efficient at making the wedding run smoothly. After discussing what type of music/atmosphere we desired, he created a playlist that hit the nail on the head. The dance floor was packed the whole time! He also MCed the event very well, so people had a clear idea of what was going on. Every wedding needs that. He was also great to work with during the ceremony. We made some changes to the playlist on the fly due to requests, and he worked it into the playlist smoothly. He could have kept the party going all night if time allowed. You cannot go wrong hiring DJ Zati.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Cassandra Vazquez · Married on 06/22/2019

Outstanding

Great job at our party. Very easy to work with and super friendly. Interactive when we asked him to be, and otherwise kept great music playing all night! Will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a dj!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Casey · Married on 06/21/2019

Best DJ Ever!!

Very professional!! Loved working with Dj Zati. Had everything we wanted for music, and had everyone on the dance floor the entire time! It was great to have a second wedding coordinator, he made sure we didn’t forget anything

Sent on 06/24/2019

DJ Zati FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 450.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Lights, Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Real Weddings