North Andover, North Andover, MA 01845 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Zati

Founded in 2005 DJ Zati Productions entertains at many events throughout New England every year, ranging from birthday parties to weddings and every type of special event in between. In addition to providing the music and planning for your event we also offer wireless uplighting and photo booth rentals. We put our heart and soul into everything we do to ensure your event goes above and beyond your expectations.

DJ Zati's Bio:

"I started DJ’ing when I was 18 years old, I was inspired by local DJ’s that I would watch when I would visit nightclubs. I then wanted to learn more about the industry. In 2005, I started DJ Zati Productions and have had the opportunity to perform all over New England from the most elegant weddings at the State Room and Hotel Commonwealth to the EMC Club at The Worlds Most Beloved Ballpark Fenway Park! I even take a short ferry ride every year to participate in events over at some of Boston Harbor Islands. One big event to mention is the "Spectacle on Spectacle" for Boston Harbor Now. I also have had the opportunity to DJ at the Boston Marathon in 2018 that was held at Bar Boulud within the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. I have also donated my time djing and providing photo booths at various charity organizations within Massachusetts. Some to mention are the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, American Cancer Society, Big Sister, Special Olympics, Home Base, Shriners Hospital and most recently the Boston Firefighters Burn Foundation. In total I have DJ’ed over 500 weddings, and 3,000 events as DJ Zati Productions. My favorite part about this job is that I’m able to create an atmosphere where people can dance, sing and celebrate life. I am creating memories for them that will last throughout the years. It is incredible to see smiles on people’s faces knowing that the one song I played at that moment made them happy!

Wedding ceremony setup
Wedding ceremony setup
Wedding cake
Wedding cake

51 Reviews for DJ Zati

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing in every way!

Brad went above and beyond for our wedding. He helped us cut music for my husbands mother and son dance and was always available to answer any questions if I had any. On the day of our wedding he made sure that if there was any changes in our original plan that we were made aware of them before anything was done. I highly recommend Brad!

Sally Kellogg · Married on 10/12/2018

60th Birthday Ladies Night

Brad and his DJ's are amazing. The evening was a success due to the playlist that kept everyone dancing. I would recommend using this great group of DJ's for your next function! Fabulous, Fun and Friendly!!

Lindsay · Married on 10/06/2018

A DJ like no other!

I am thrilled to report DJ Zati was absolutely amazing to work with. Aside from the on point music he played at our wedding he went above and beyond to ensure that our day was prefect in every way.
    He even did a special tribute to the family members that were unable to attend which made our ceremony that much more special/ memorable.
    Thank you to moon an back DJ Zati for such an amazing job!

Sent on 11/28/2018

DJ Zati 's reply:

You're very welcome. Thank you for having me and congratulations to you and Lyle. Enjoy married life.

DJ Zati FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 450.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Lights, Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Real Weddings