DJ Zati

North Andover, MA View map

$1,650 Most Popular Price

Please note the pricing shown on Wedding Wire may not be the current price.

Founded in 2005 DJ Zati Productions entertains at many events throughout New England every year, ranging from birthday parties to weddings and every type of special event in between. In addition to providing the music and planning for your event we also offer wireless uplighting and photo booth rentals. We put our heart and soul into everything we do to ensure your event goes above and beyond your expectations.

DJ Zati's Bio:

"I started DJ’ing when I was 18 years old, I was inspired by local DJ’s that I would watch when I would visit nightclubs. I then wanted to learn more about the industry. In 2005, I started DJ Zati Productions and have had the opportunity to perform all over New England from the most elegant weddings at the State Room and Hotel Commonwealth to the EMC Club at The Worlds Most Beloved Ballpark Fenway Park! I even take a short ferry ride every year to participate in events over at some of Boston Harbor Islands. One big event to mention is the "Spectacle on Spectacle" for Boston Harbor Now. I also have had the opportunity to DJ at the Boston Marathon in 2018 that was held at Bar Boulud within the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. I have also donated my time djing and providing photo booths at various charity organizations within Massachusetts. Some to mention are the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, American Cancer Society, Big Sister, Special Olympics, Home Base, Shriners Hospital and most recently the Boston Firefighters Burn Foundation. In total I have DJ’ed over 500 weddings, and 3,000 events as DJ Zati Productions. My favorite part about this job is that I’m able to create an atmosphere where people can dance, sing and celebrate life. I am creating memories for them that will last throughout the years. It is incredible to see smiles on people’s faces knowing that the one song I played at that moment made them happy!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,100

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Lights
Photo booth

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,650

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Microphones
Photobooth

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What photo booth items are available?

Social Media Integration

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Microphones
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

Paula T. Married on 09/03/2021

Wonderful!!

We wanted a romantic mood for our wedding venue and Brad was recommended by our wedding coordinator. Best decision we made was to hire Brad for uplighting. The mood was so beautiful and guests complimented all evening on how the lighting set such a beautiful ambiance. Thanks Brad for helping to make our day so special!
    Kathleen B. Married on 07/15/2021

Sweet 16 Success

Brad was an amazing DJ and overall entertainer for my daughters Sweet 16 party. He was professional and accomodating and was just a great part of the whole night. I'm so grateful I found him! Highly Recommend
  • Maureen
    Maureen Q. Married on 04/10/2021

Incredible Lighting

I hired Brad to do lighting for my micro-wedding at the Hotel Salem. He was incredibly flexible, easy to work with, and friendly. He was open to what I wanted, and created a package around my needs. On the wedding day, his lights were more than I could have even asked for, and they really made my wedding special. The space itself was super dark, so Brad's lighting was essential for making our tiny wedding intimate and beautiful. I so appreciate his work and encourage you to hire him for your event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

Brandon Alves
Brandon Alves
Disc Jockey

Brandon began his journey as a DJ simply for his love of music. It all started back with school dances and he eventually made it into the nightlife scene within some of Boston's favorite pubs. Some to mention are Hurricane O'Reilly's and Jose Mac's. Brandon still continues his dj journey in the private events scene djing at some of New Englands top venues. Brandon personally enjoys listening to Rock and 80's but with his flawless mixing and song selections will keep your dance floor moving no matter what the age group is!

Brad Bezzati
Brad Bezzati
Disc Jockey

Brad who is the owner of DJ Zati Productions has been djing events across New England for many years. Born in the Northshore area of Massachusetts Brad got his DJ career started early with entertaining at school events and later turned into the nightlife scene djing at most of the Northshore and Boston's top lounges, bars and nightclubs. In 2006 after moving away from the nightlife scene Brad concentrated on his career in the private events industry djing within every state in New England, New York and even as far as Atlanta. Brad is one of the most active and most requested full time dj's currently in New England. With his knowledge, experience, planning and personality he guarantees a great time at every event. Brad has also dj'd many community fundraisers, birthday parties and corporate events so his specialty is just not limited to Weddings. His music library consists of the 50's to todays top hits mixed seamlessly and harmonically. He will work with you to customize a play/do not playlist of music as well as plan the formalites of your event. In in his spare time he enjoys playing the piano and listening to music as music is life!

200 Chickering Road North Andover, MA, 01845
Location of (DJ Zati )

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding