Mic Stylz Music & Entertainment Inc.

Lawrence, MA View map
$1,799 Most Popular Price

$1,799 Most Popular Price

At Mic Stylz Music & Entertainment, our mission is to provide fun & affordable music & entertainment solutions for a wide variety of public & private functions.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,499

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,799

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Uplighting

• Tony
    Tony S. Married on 07/10/2020

Best Wedding DJ!

I have had the pleasure of working with Mike both as a client and as another vendor working the same wedding as him. In both cases, Mike was incredibly professional, well organized, and is just an overall great DJ and MC.

Mike did a great job of communicating with us ahead of time to make sure he had all of the details squared away before our wedding day. On the day of, his playlist was amazing and kept the dance floor packed the entire night!

I would highly recommend Mic Stylz to anyone looking for a wedding or event DJ!
  • Britney
    Britney Married on 01/19/2019

Best DJ Ever!!

DJ Mic Stylz was so incredible for our wedding. THANK YOU!!! He is so good at what he does and an absolute pleasure to work with. He took his time to get to know my husband and I before the wedding to make sure he personalized everything he did to our style, and he was never afraid to go the extra mile in all of our planning sessions to make sure we felt super comfortable and to make sure he was going to do exactly what we envisioned. He helped guide us and keep us sane through the whole process, and you can tell he's really an expert in this business. So many good suggestions, helpful tips, and he was so responsive throughout the whole process. The man also knows how to keep the dance floor going and was a great MC keeping the whole day moving along with a big smile. Our guests loved him. He set such a fun and upbeat mood throughout the whole wedding, and kept the dance floor packed the whole time. Can't say enough good things about DJ Mic Stylz. If you're looking for a wedding DJ (or a DJ for any event I'm sure), would highly recommend you book with Mic.

Mic Stylz Music & Entertainment Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Britney! It was a pleasure getting to know you and Rob (and Vader & Lilo too, of course!) and an honor to be a part of your BIG day! ❤️
    Larissa Married on 10/29/2016
    Mike is an incredible DJ and MC. He is professional, friendly, and has amazing ideas. I had 220 people at my wedding and they were dancing up until the very end of the night. I've never seen a dance floor so packed at a wedding! Mike was so detailed at all of our meetings and he had everything planned out down to a science. I literally did not have to worry about one thing. He kept the night fun, interesting and entertaining and my guests could not stop talking about him! He had no problem with personalizing each introduction of the bridal party, talked my mom off the ledge when she panicked about her speech, was the host of the newly wed shoe game and so much more. I could not be happier with Mike and his services! He made my wedding so special and I'm so grateful for him!

Real Weddings

• Ashley & Michael
    43 photos · 07/14/2018

Lawrence, 01843
Location of (Mic Stylz Music & Entertainment Inc.)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding