DJ XLNC

Glenview, IL View map
$2,499 Most Popular Price

$2,499 Most Popular Price

DJ XLNC is an exceptional wedding DJ based out of Chicago, Illinois. Throughout his 15 years of experience, this bilingual DJ has perfected his ability to lure guests down to the dancefloor in a fun and unobtrusive way. DJ XLNC works directly with his clients in order to gain a better understanding of their desired style and musical taste. Couples are invited to help craft their evening’s soundtrack from this DJ’s massive genre-spanning music selection. This DJ has performed at weddings of all sizes and styles, and looks forward to prompting the party on your special day.

DJ XLNC provides couples with a wide range of additional services to further enhance their experience, including photo projections, monograms, and uplighting. In order to provide couples with a top-tier DJ experience, DJ XLNC offers couples the following services::

• Consultations
  • MC services
  • Sound/PA system
  • Microphones
  • Projector
  • Disco ball
  • Flat screen

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$499

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,499

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$125

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Electronic
International
Pop
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sheila P. Married on 01/01/2022

Very Professional

From the start, dj xlnc was professional from the beginning. Professionalism is very important to me. He told me what his process was and kind of fusion music/remixes he does to cater diverse crowd. Closer to the date of our wedding, dj xlnc contacted me for a list of "Must Play" and "Not play" songs. He also provided suggestions of top hit songs to play. He showed up with his assistant on time and played the entire time. He wasn't like some djs that have to take intermission or "other" breaks... He played all the way through and I am very impressed. This is my 2nd time booking with him and I will recommend and book him for other events!
    Savira M. Married on 06/26/2021

Rocked the party again

We hired DJ XLNC for my sister's destination wedding in Ft. Lauderdale , FL 2 weeks ago. I knew him since he did our wedding and yet again for my sister. He was amazing as always. Well prepared and fun to work with. Everyone loved him and his fusion music blending Bollywood touch with English, just perfect. Guest from around came to join our party apparently and it was a total blast. Too bad weather didn't allow us much outdoor but our indoor party rocked just as well.
    Thanks again DJ XLNC
    Sim H. Married on 11/08/2020

HIGHLY recommend them

I hired DJ XLNC for my sangeet and some other DJ for my reception. My sangeet was MUCH more energetic and had better music than the reception. I wished I would've hired them for both days but I had hired my reception DJ before (not gonna say who but he is a much famous Indian DJ here) as we were not planning sangeet before, it was kinda last minute decision. They were amazing! They had the dance floor lively throughout until the venue kinda kicked us out :) They are a fun group that knows how to keep a party going. Anyone out there looking for DJ hire DJ XLNC. They are the best and blending east to west and west to east music was just great. I checked their website for demo mixes. I HIGHLY recommend them
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

DJ XLNC 1
Offer

Mention you found us on Weddingwire.com and we will waive Travel, Setup and Breakdown fee

Glenview, IL, 60025