Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About DJ Trouble

Hello, I am DJ Trouble and I am the DJ that will turn your wedding reception into a memorable occasion. I will keep the dance floor full and the seats empty! I have several years of experience DJing not only weddings, but birthdays, corporate events, and everything else in between. I mix Hip Hop and R&B, Old School, Top 40, Reggae, & Go-Go. Check out my website for mixes and videos DJ Trouble DMV All of my equipment is top of the line. To go along with my DJ services, I also offer intelligent dance floor lighting that is included for free!! On top of that I offer uplighting for a small additional fee.

Why I am different from a lot of other DJ's in this area:

- I actually scratch and mix! No awkward silence between songs

- I will not come to your wedding with a preplanned playlist. I will read your guests and play songs accordingly

- I will not post a banner of me or my name to self promote. The wedding is about you! not me

Your wedding is one of the most memorable moments that you will ever have in your life. Do not ruin it by hiring an inexperienced DJ with mediocre equipment. Contact me today, so we can make your wedding an unforgettable experience!!!

Dion Wedge

264b2b2751d62065 1425583711764 dj1

• Videos 5

4 Reviews for DJ Trouble

Jasmine · Married on 01/02/2015

Such an awesome wedding reception! DJ trouble provided uplighting that was amazing and music that couldn't keep my guest off the dance floor! We partied all night! He help make my wedding reception a night to remember!

DJ trouble was very professional and extremely affordable!

Sent on 03/07/2015

akeia · Married on 10/04/2014

DJ Trouble wa absolutely phenomenal and made my day even more special and relieved some of the stress cause by other vendors. Prior to the event he accommodated my request for a personal mix for my father-daughter dance and changed it until I was satisfied. He was extremely punctual actual early to set up and get my lighting just right. During the ceremony the transitions of the songs were flawless.The music kept everyone on the dance floor. He is awesome.

Sent on 03/05/2015

He provided excellent service. He kept the people on the dance floor.

Sent on 03/09/2015

DJ Trouble FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day

• Washington, 20001 See on map