271 US Highway 46 - Suite D210, Hazlet, NJ 07004 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About DJ Taso

DJ Taso is a DJ and entertainment service located in Hazlet, New Jersey. This DJ focuses on the details and minutiae of your event to ensure your wedding vision is being realized. Offering a variety of entertainment and atmosphere services, DJ Taso helps to create weddings that couples can remember for the rest of their lives.

Experience
DJ Taso has been entertaining at weddings and a variety of other special events for over ten years. Over the course of his time as a professional DJ, during which he has provided his services to over 12 different states, he has been deemed one of the top Greek-American entertainers in New Jersey, New York and Philadelphia.

This DJ and entertainer offers his services to New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York City. He has an eclectic music library, so you can get down to club music or sway along to smooth jazz at your reception. Enjoy a totally custom and personalized wedding reception by utilizing the uplighting, intelligent lighting and multimedia enhancement this DJ provides. He also offers emcee and state-of-the-art photo booth services. Other more general services include:

• Consultation

DJ Taso 1
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 09/07/2019

The best DJ out there!

Taso is amazing! Throughout our experience with him, he was always extremely professional and detail oriented. What struck me from the beginning was how passionate he is about his career. He makes sure that he creates the exact atmosphere that you want at your wedding. He played the perfect mix of American and Greek music at our wedding, and kept the dance floor filled at all times. We also did a photo montage that was perfect and we were able to keep a copy of it. Throughout the night he checked on us and made sure that everything was being done the way we wanted it. I hope to work with him again! Our wedding would not have been the same without him.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Helen · Married on 02/16/2019

HIGHLY recommended - You will not be disappointed!

If you want a DJ that pays attention to every single detail and makes sure your wishes become a reality, then you have to book D.J. Taso. His attention to everything we wanted was beyond our expectations. We weren’t just another wedding he was doing. He made us feel as though we were the ONLY wedding that mattered. I was given Taso's name as a recommendation from a friend. After looking up his website and reading his testimonials, I reached out to him and instantly received a message back. Once we booked him, he made sure to get to know us and incorporated that information into his plan for our wedding. Because we live kind of far from each other, Taso gave us the option of a Skype meeting. During the meeting, he made both me and my husband comfortable and listened to every single idea we had. Taso provided us with an online form to fill out, which I loved because I was able to do it little by little. We filled out a form that we had sent him and then during our Skype session he went over every single detail. He walked us through the entire day, asked for what songs we would like and what songs were definitely out of the question and made sure that every detail was reviewed. After that Skype session, both my husband and I were completely sure we had picked the right person for the job. On the day of the wedding, DJ Taso delivered as he had promised a night filled with fun and excitement. My guests didn't leave the dance floor and he adjusted the music according to the feel of the crowd. He incorporated every song that we had requested and kept everything on schedule. His understanding of Greek music was impeccable too. My Greek mother was so happy with the order and arrangement of Greek dance songs and everyone had a great time. After the wedding, DJ Taso posted a few clips of the wedding which I thought was great. I couldn't have asked for a more friendly, knowledgeable, understanding, experienced professional individual for the most important day of my life. Like I stated earlier, if you want peace of mind and for your vision to come true, choose DJ Taso as your DJ for your wedding. -Helen(Eleni) & Nick 2019

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin Ng · Married on 11/02/2018

Organized and great personality

Tl;Dr: DJ Taso was our DJ/MC at our wedding in Brooklyn. Out of all the vendors we worked with, we felt most comfortable with his approach. He kept in contact with us and made sure we were on track - much appreciated given wedding planning is so hectic!

Meetings: Our first was through Skype and it was before we signed the contract. We spent a good amount of time going over our vision for the wedding and how he could help us achieve that. After the contract was signed, Taso made himself available via email and text. We only had to email him once (and he responded promptly); he gave us solid instructions and he gives you an account for his website where you can input your music selections and get answers to other questions. He let us know what was going to happen at each step and followed through. We had two final meetings the month leading up to the wedding to finalize songs and to make sure he gets the whole wedding party right. I can't tell you how important it is to have someone care about saying names correctly. I'm addition, we had Taso explain the significance of the pride flag (we had a rainbow cake) -- he asked questions in order to make sure he explained it correctly and respectfully. I don't expect everyone to know everything, but it takes a lot for someone to ask the right questions with an open mind. Taso understands it's your day, and he'll work with you to make it special.

Music: Speaking of special, I received so many compliments on the music. We went with mostly top pop with some oldies to break it up. We chose our top 20 songs and had Taso fill in the rest. We had 3.5 hours of dancing and the dance floor never let up. The music was mixed masterfully. You're not going to get standard mp3s with some spinning noises (sorry I don't know the exact term). Note: Some songs only lasted 1-2 minutes. I can't tell if he was just reading the crowd, but again, it was always popping.

Master of Ceremony: Again, so many people have told me that the DJ was amazing. It ranged from "being organized, succinct and speaking very well" and "kept the party rocking all night." Taso will mention that it's not his job to get people to the dance floor, but with good music and tasteful interjections of verbally pumping the crowd, that's all that was needed.

Uplighting: We decided to do minimal decorations in our rustic location (exposed brick). The uplighting honestly set the mood so well because he had the ability to change the colors throughout the night. He'll ask you what lights you want during Ceremony, reception, cake, etc. The most impressive part is the dancing though. The colors interact with the music. Taso transformed my reception into a fantastic nightclub!

Photobooth: Taso gave us multiple designs to choose from and gave us the option of creating something personal (both the backdrop and the printouts). He brings his own props too!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Award

DJ Taso FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,150.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 800.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 271 US Highway 46 - Suite D210 Hazlet, NJ, 07004 See on map