DJ Sharp Entertainment

Norfolk, VA View map
1 review
$1,600 Most Popular Price

$1,600 Most Popular Price

When i'm hired as your DJ ad MC for your wedding, from beginning to the end, it's in my job description to ensure that whatever your vision for your event is, is exactly what you get. I always add insight, or offer something that a customer hasn't thought of, but I believe will help usher the event in the right direction, whenever I can. I love the ability to help every individual at party enjoy themselves in a personal way, whether it is calling them to the dance floor on the microphone, or once they are there, playing songs that will keep them there.

Jazmine Married on 06/10/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was the planner who hired DJ sharp for a wedding I was coordinating.I have NEVER had so much fun in my life. He really knew how to get the party going and KEEP the party going. He even danced with us, it was like he was a part of the family. He also helped me set-up tables and chairs for the ceremony and reception to avoid the groom doing it because everyone was running behind. It was just an all around GREAT experience thanks to DJ Sharp! If you are looking for a DJ for your big day I would HIGHLY recommend reaching out to him. We will definitely be using him for our next celebration.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Norfolk, VA, 23501
Location of (DJ Sharp Entertainment)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding