Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ ROYALE

Licensed to thrill

FOREWORD: If you are looking for YMCA, Celebration, We Are Family and the Electric Slide type of party there are 100 other tuxedo sporting mobile services that you can hire and I'm sure they are eager for your business.

Still with me? GREAT!

FUN WARNING: You must be at least (point to yourself) this awesome to ride this ride.

NOW if you want a totally fun party that your friends and family will be talking about for years then look no further. I thrive on making every event I DJ as memorable and most importantly as FUN as possible. Nothing makes me happier than to see you dancing all night long-it's a part of who I am.

And what kind of DJ am I? Well let me tell you: I am the "dance until your feet are tired and your face hurts from the good time you are having" type of DJ. In my "professional" party opinion, guests are there to do three things: mingle, drink and dance. Your guests are NOT there to see a laser light show and listen to a MC on a microphone. My parties are dance floor FULL, and crazy lights and cheesy MC free.

A sampling of my most recent playlist includes: Prince, James Brown, Joan Jett, Montell Jordan, Calvin Harris, The Steve Miller Band, Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, The Beatles, Major Lazer, Drake and Usher. As an added bonus, playlist customization is also available for every part of your event. Afterall, I want to DJ the party you want to be at.

Remember that besides the beautiful and poignant ceremony you are planning, the DJ (that's me) makes or breaks the rest of your celebration. I've seen the very good, the vanilla, the bad and the wish-I-could-forget DJs. It is so cliche but also so very VERY accurate: with DJs you really do get what you pay when it comes to professionalism, talent, experience, and fun. I am here to create your best time ever!

Make sure to check out my reviews and lets chat about your event ASAP

Warmest Congrats With A Side Of RADICAL,

Do-Not-Play List (5)
Microphones (5)
MC (4)
Liability Insurance (1)

Benny is the BEST DJ!! We just had the most magical destination wedding in Tulum, Mexico with 90 of our closest friends and family and everyone keeps on telling us how much their loved the music. Benny was great in providing song suggestions prior to the wedding, being flexible with our moving schedule and details and best of all ... he kept the dance floor packed until the last song was played! Thank you for giving us the gift of such a fun wedding and keeping out guests entertained all night!

Profile Picture heather, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a small, intimate wedding in November 2017 and used Benny as our DJ. Since it was such a small occasion, we originally planned to just use our own playlist and let it run. Benny was recommended by our photographer so I thought it couldn’t hurt to give him a call. We ultimately decided to hire Benny to free us up on another thing to worry about. I’m so THRILLED we did. He was professional, polite, read the room like a champ, and picked the perfect time for the perfect music. Sweet, inspirational music while waiting for the wedding? ✔️ The exact ceremony music we selected at the exact right moments? ✔️ The exactly perfect background music during cocktails/appetizers? ✔️ Relaxing and romantic music through dinner? ✔️ Some good stuff to get the party going and the drinks flowing? ✔️ Saved the good stuff until right after the kids and older folks left for the evening? ✔️ His instincts are good, his remixes are on point and his ability to see what really gets people moving is spot on. I’m so glad we invested in hiring Benny because he literally built the party from the ground up. He was also reliable, communicative, professional and on time for every interaction and brought all the equipment. We highly recommend him. And if you’re on the fence about whether to use a pro or your cousin Ed who is an aspiring DJ, do yourselves a favor and get the real deal. He was worth every penny.

Profile Picture Brandy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could have not asked for a better DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception!
DJ Royale took the time to meet with us prior to our wedding and go over timeline, offer suggestions, and really listen to our requests for music and overall ambiance. We have continued to receive compliments from family and friends of all ages what a GREAT job our DJ did. Benny has a talent of mixing music from any genre and making it flow seamlessly. Our dance floor was the life of our reception and kept going well past the bar closing ..... which is a true testament to the music and DJ! In what can be such a stressful day, Benny was a vendor we could rely on and even depend on when things got stressful.
We highly recommend DJ Royale for any wedding/event. He is a sure promise to having a good time. THANK YOU DJ Royale for being a part of our wedding and making the day and night one to remember for us and our guests!

Photo of DJ ROYALE in Portland, OR - Screencap from our wedding video
Photo of DJ ROYALE in Portland, OR - Screencap from our wedding video
Photo of DJ ROYALE in Portland, OR - DJ keeping the dance floor alive!
Profile Picture Jenn, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews