3753 SE CARUTHERS ST, Portland, OR 97214 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About DJ ROYALE

FOREWORD: If you are looking for YMCA, Celebration, We Are Family and the Electric Slide type of party there are 100+ other DJ services that you can hire and I'm sure they are waiting for your business.

Still with me? GREAT!
FUN WARNING: You must be at least (point to yourself) this rad to ride this party train.

NOW if you want a totally fun party that your friends and family will be talking about for years then look no further. I thrive on making every event I DJ as memorable and most importantly as FUN as possible. Nothing makes me happier than to see you dancing all night long-it is just a part of who I am.

And what kind of DJ am I? Well let me tell you: I am the "dance until your feet are tired and your face hurts from the good time you are having" type of DJ. In my "professional" party opinion, guests are there to do three things: mingle, drink and dance. Your guests are NOT there to see a laser light show and listen to a MC on a microphone. My parties are dance floor FULL, and crazy lights and cheesy MC free.

A sampling of my most recent playlist includes: Prince, James Brown, Joan Jett, Montell Jordan, Calvin Harris, The Steve Miller Band, Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, The Beatles, Major Lazer, Drake and Usher. As an added bonus, playlist customization is also available for every part of your event. Afterall, I want to DJ the party you want to be at.

Remember that besides the beautiful and poignant ceremony you are planning, the DJ (that's me) makes or breaks the rest of your celebration. I've seen the very good, the vanilla, the bad and the wish-I-could-forget DJs. It is so cliche but also so very VERY accurate: with DJs you really do get what you pay for- when it comes to professionalism, talent, experience, and fun. I am here to create your best time ever!

Make sure to check out my reviews and lets chat about your event ASAP

All the best,

DJ ROYALE 3
DJ ROYALE 4
  • Erin

Erin Seekins · Married on 09/21/2019

One of the best parts of our wedding

Hiring Benny was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. He was so easy to work with, paid attention, was on point with the timing for everything, and kept waves of people on the dance floor all night with a great variety of music and awesome mixes for every demographic that was there. He really felt like he was part of it. 10/10 would recommend

Sent on 09/22/2019

Caitlin · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ Royale went above and beyond for our recent wedding. After taking the time to meet with us, Benny helped us pick the perfect playlist for both our ceremony and reception that made our event that much more special and unique to us. Benny also kept the dance floor packed, so what more can you really ask for?? We'd hire Benny again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/12/2018

DJ Royale was very easy to work with and very professional. I wanted a specific genre of music for the dinner portion of the reception and completely different style for the dance portion. He nailed both pieces. Everyone was dancing and had great time. I couldn't have asked for anything more from him. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/14/2018

DJ ROYALE FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System