DJ ROYALE

Portland, OR View map
$1,600 Most Popular Price

$1,600 Most Popular Price

FOREWORD: If you are looking for YMCA, Celebration, We Are Family and the Electric Slide type of party there are 100+ other DJ services that you can hire and I'm sure they are waiting for your business.

Still with me? GREAT!
FUN WARNING: You must be at least (point to yourself) this rad to ride this party train.

NOW if you want a totally fun party that your friends and family will be talking about for years then look no further. I thrive on making every event I DJ as memorable and most importantly as FUN as possible. Nothing makes me happier than to see you dancing all night long-it is just a part of who I am.

And what kind of DJ am I? Well let me tell you: I am the "dance until your feet are tired and your face hurts from the good time you are having" type of DJ. In my professional party opinion, guests are there to do three things: mingle, drink and dance. Your guests are NOT there to see a laser light show and listen to a MC on a microphone. My parties are dance floor FULL, and distractions and cheesy MC free.

A sampling of my most recent playlist includes: Prince, Lizzo, Joan Jett, Montell Jordan, Calvin Harris, Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, The Beatles, Major Lazer, Drake and Usher. As an added bonus, playlist customization is also available for every part of your event. Afterall, I want to DJ the party you want to be at.

Remember that besides the beautiful and poignant ceremony you are planning, the DJ (that's me) makes or breaks the rest of your celebration. I've seen the very good, the vanilla, the bad and the wish-I-could-forget DJs. It is so cliche but also so very VERY accurate: with DJs you really do get what you pay for- when it comes to professionalism, talent, experience, and fun. I am here to create your best time ever!

Make sure to check out my reviews and lets chat about your event ASAP

All the best,
Benny

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,300

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Molly
    Molly M. Married on 09/26/2020

Best Wedding DJ!

DJ Royale was a true gem for our wedding! There was a great balance between the songs we wanted and his own creativity. By the end of the night, all of our friends were telling us what a great DJ he was! We would 100% recommend his services for any event!
    Jennfer J. Married on 09/12/2020

Joseph Wedding

Benny was great! I had my wedding postponed due to Covid 19 and he was able to reschedule to my new date. He kept the dance floor packed and very professional!
    Mckenzie F. Married on 08/08/2020

Hire Hire Hire!

We LOVED working with Benny and we know you will too. After postponing a year due to covid, Benny made it super easy and was incredibly flexible and patient with the process. The day of the wedding, he was prompt, communicative, and easy. He played the right music to get the group dancin’ and played our favorite jams without us even having to ask - he’s a wizard I think. We like him because he doesn’t give off traditional “wedding DJ vibes” - he’s not a showman or an emcee, he hangs out w the mic and the music and does amazing.

all that it so say - hire him. You won’t regret it.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

DJ ROYALE 1
Exclusive

3753 SE CARUTHERS ST Portland, OR, 97214
Location of (DJ ROYALE)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding