DJ RIQUE (MUSIC/KARAOKE/VIDEO PROJECTION AND PA SUPPORT)

Sumter, SC View map
$500 Most Popular Price

$500 Most Popular Price

For additional information/$100 discount: Visit my website @ http://www.djrique.com or LIKE me on: http://www.facebook.com/djrique.sc

KAROEKE/VIDEOS available on request. I have 10 years of experience and have all the latest and kinds of music from Motown, R&B, Reggae, Hip/hop, Classic Rock, Country, Beach music, etc. Large or small events. Willing to travel anywhere. Laser/LED light show, smoke machines and lots of sound! JBL speakers with B-52 subwoofers speaker system. Wireless mics. Proud retired U.S.A.F. member! Mobile Professional Latin and Wedding DJ provides the best available music service in the Carolinas with a very reasonable & affordable price that wont break your pocket! Se habla espanol.

Jamashia Married on 07/25/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    What can I say? He is the baddest DJ in the land! We received the best service ever. He had our wedding party on the dance floor even during the rehearsal dinner. We only had a few song requests during certain parts of our wedding reception (first dance, father daughter dance...). He kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG! No one wanted to leave the dance floor because he knew exactly what to play and when to play it. You can't go wrong with booking DJ Rique. Thanks Rueben!
    Tiffiny Married on 05/24/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Rique was great!! I am so happy I chose him for my wedding. He played the music for my wedding, cocktail hour and my reception. My wedding was in Charlotte NC and his is in Sumter SC and he was able to drive all the way to Charotte to meet with me so that he could get an idea of what I was going for. He has an extensive list of song choices and can get any song you can imagine. He is perfect for a multi-cultural event as he had a very good mix of Spanish and English music. He had everyone dancing the whole night. I had so much fun and I thank him for helping my day come together!
    Martin Married on 03/28/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were very please with the performance of DJ Rique and will highly recomend him for all your events!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

235 Trillium Lane Sumter, SC, 29154

Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm Sat-Sun: 8am-12pm
Location of (DJ RIQUE (MUSIC/KARAOKE/VIDEO PROJECTION AND PA SUPPORT))

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding