DJ Prievo Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

First things first, Congratulations!

(Before you continue, please know its best to contact me through my website or email...I seldom use Wedding Wire and want to be readily available for you as you make this big decision for your wedding!)

You or someone you know is about to experience something wonderful and join each other for a lifelong relationship, friendship, and passion for one another. You do this with a WEDDING! My name is Dustin and to tell you a little about myself I'll start by saying I have been DJing since 2005 which started as a hobby when my family had the idea that I had what it took to DJ our events. This hobby turned into a passion. It grew and grew and in 2006 I started DJing weddings. A wedding at the time was me showing up, making a few announcements, then playing some music and it was over. I've learned that is what a wedding DJ IS! I'm much more than a wedding DJ and consider myself and Wedding Entertainment Specialist. (I really just think it sounds fancy but I really don't consider myself amongst the others when it comes to wedding entertainment.) I have an array of music, which all wedding DJ's have however, I have a unique way of mixing these songs throughout your night so the dance floor does not end. You can have someone "double-click" their music from itunes all night or you can have someone like me, who is an on-air radio mixshow DJ transition songs from one to the next so the music never stops. I like to pride myself in my music and mixing talent because I can go from your favorite motown-oldies song and transition it to the newest black eyed peas song and keep grandma and grandpa still on the dance floor. I enjoy all genres of music including country but do not have just 1 favorite in particular.

As your wedding entertainment specialist, I do many different and surprising events throughout your evening. The surprising I keep in my bag of trades and wont share with you what they are however everytime I've done these I've brought tears to the eyes of many brides. The best way I can put this is that when you hire me as your DJ, your not just hiring someone who has music and great equipment and will play music. Your actually hiring someone who cares, helps you plan your wedding reception from the moment they arrive to the last song of the night in a timeline-agenda fashion which is done for free for every bride and groom that hires me as their entertainment.

I have been a full time DJ for 4 years and interned with Washington DCs HOT 99.5 and was their Thursday Night Hot Spot, mixshow DJ. I held 4 weekly residencies at the time DJing in Washington DC, College Park, and Frederick each week. I host a radio mixshow that airs on the FM radio in Upstate New York which is where I am from on The Border 106.7 and have available all of those mixes for a free download-podcast at www.djprievo.com.

I have several references available upon request. The importance of hiring a professional and caring wedding DJ is paramount. You get that with me. Feel free to email me or call me at any time and if I am unavailable for your event, I will still offer some of my services at a discount rate, such as the wedding voice over, for you and your future spouse as well as help you set up your wedding reception to ensure that your special day is just that, special.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$475

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Carrie Q. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing DJ, great value

We are so incredibly happy that we chose DJ Prievo for our wedding. He is incredibly professional and an extremely talented DJ. So many of our guests went out of their way to tell us that he did an amazing job!
    Abigail B. Married on 08/28/2021

If you want fun- Dustin is your guy

My one goal for our wedding was for guests to dance and have fun and Dustin made sure of it! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He is the nicest guy and made the process so easy! We had blisters on our feet from never leaving the dance floor! You will not be disappointed with Dustin as your wedding DJ!!!
    Sarah Married on 05/29/2021

Flexible, professional, fun

Dustin was great to work with!! We had a hiccup at the beginning of the wedding and he quickly adjusted everything exactly how we wanted. He did a great job getting everyone excited and staying on schedule. The music he played had everyone on the dance floor all night (even my grandma who never dances!). We would highly recommend him to anyone!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

DJ Prievo Entertainment 1
Offer
$100 Off Your Total Package. Just be sure to mention the discount: FIREMILPOLICE2016

Life Of The Party!!! Event Planning and Design Life Of The Party!!! Event Planning and Design Wedding Planners

If you want a DJ that will set just the right tone for your event, DJ Prievo is the perfect choice. He is very prompt, organized and professional, listens to what the client wants...and delivers. He has the guests engaged from the very start, and turns a group of people who don't know one another into a family by the end of the event. If my kids were getting married, this is who I would choose! Absolutely flawless.

3495 MILLERS SCHOOL RD Felton, PA, 17322
Location of (DJ Prievo Entertainment)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding