DJ Prievo Entertainment Reviews

57 Reviews for DJ Prievo Entertainment

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

The Greatest Wedding DJ

If you’re reading this, congratulations: You’ve found the greatest wedding DJ on the planet. We had initially booked with a large DJ company, but our venue recommended Dustin to us instead, calling him “the best DJ we’ve ever heard.” He lived up to the hype and then some.

Dustin was super nice, professional, and attentive throughout the process, and when it came to the tunes, our guests were blown away. He kept the dance floor packed the entire night. I ended up eating my cake while dancing because I didn’t want to miss a song. There were things this guy did with the music that gave me chills, no joke. He even ran through a soundcheck with our friend, who sang our first dance song live to a backing track - the mix sounded so flawless, some people thought it was a recording. Check music off your to-do list: pick Dustin, give him a handful of songs you definitely want to hear, then step aside and let him do his thing. Your wedding will be a blast.

• W

Whitney parker · Married on 10/13/2018

People flooded the dance floor!

Dustin exceeded all expectations taking time discussing the vibe we wanted to create for our wedding and ensuring our guests had a fabulous time. The second the dance floor opened, people flooded to it and didn’t leave until the night was over. Guests are still talking about how it was the most fun wedding they’ve been to and ha never seen a dance floor fill up so fast.

Courtney · Married on 09/28/2018

Best DJ around

Dustin is the best DJ around, he makes the process so easy and really listens to you as a couple! We received so many compliments from guests on how awesome he was! Everyone from the bridal party to the grandmothers were out dancing, the entire night. I’ve seen him DJ roughly 10 weddings and he never disappoints!! Reasonably priced too!

Caroline · Married on 08/10/2018

Best DJ around!

Dustin was amazing! He was super easy to work with, very flexible, and helpful during the planning process. We had such a fun time at our wedding, we barely left the dance floor! Picking DJ Prievo for our wedding was one of the easiest decisions we made during wedding planning, and one of the best too!

Kimberly · Married on 07/21/2018

I can not recommend DJ Prievo enough! He was fabulous! We filled out a questionnaire and spoke with him before the wedding letting him know what sort of music we like and any specific requests - special dances including our choreographed first dance, which went perfectly! He is an excellent MC, introducing the speeches, etc. and helping us stay on track so that dinner didn't run too long and eat up dance time. He doesn't just play tracks, he is an actual DJ, mixing and blending tracks so that songs changed seamlessly and were mixed in fun ways. We told him what we liked and he really listened, incorporating more obscure rock tracks that we like but blending them with danceable beats. And my husband had said off-hand that he liked Michael Jackson's Beat It, which he likes because his fraternity has a dance they choreographed during his college years and they always dance it out when the song comes on. He didn't miss this comment and played it at the wedding which turned out to be an amazing moment when he and his friends showed off their choreography and then everyone joined in by the end - like out of a rom-com movie lol He did a fantastic job and was so professional so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. He's definitely not your typical wedding Dj - ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND!

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Dustin is one of the best! You will not get a better DJ than him. He worked with us to make sure that his music was to our needs, and fulfilled them past what we could have dreamed of!

He is responsive and likes to make it so much fun for the couple and guest. All of our guests were RAVING about him and how wonderful he is, and he had every single person at our wedding on the dance floor at one point or another. We could not have chosen a better DJ.

Caroline · Married on 06/09/2018

The ONLY DJ to consider for your event!

It's been 6 months since my husband and I got married and our friends and family are STILL raving about DJ Prievo. Couples who were in attendance have asked for his contact information in hopes to book him because they say their day won't be complete if he isn't the DJ. I can't say enough about his professionalism, affordability, willingness to work with us & his ability to read the crowd and know exactly what to play. In hindsight, we shouldn't have even rented tables and chairs for our reception because NO ONE sat down, they were too busy on the dance floor! They say the food and DJ are what makes the wedding....trust me when I say DJ Prievo is what will make your wedding stand out from the rest!

Karen · Married on 04/07/2018

DJ Prievo did a phenomenal job at our wedding. He was responsive throughout the planning process and available whenever we had questions. We weren’t sure whether we would be outside or not, and he was very flexible with us about set-up. The night of the wedding, our guests LOVED his music selection. I never expected our dance floor to be so full. He also did a great job keeping the reception on track and he was extremely confident during speaking times. I can completely recommend him without hesitation. DJ Prievo is the best dj we have seen at any wedding. Glad he was at our own!!!

Katie · Married on 10/06/2017

Dustin Prievo was absolutely amazing! From the beginning he was so easy to work with and very responsive to any questions we had. Our ceremony music was timed perfectly and everyone heard our ceremony clearly (which was my biggest wedding concern.) The reception music was fabulous! Everyone was dancing the entire time! I cannot recommend Dustin enough, he definitely made our wedding so much fun for everyone!!

Justin · Married on 07/29/2017

DJ Dustin Prievo was the perfect choice for our wedding. He was incredibly cooperative with our last minute changes. We moved from an inside ceremony to an outside ceremony 45 minutes before it started, and he hustled and made all the changes necessary to move his whole set up all before our guests arrived. He had the perfect recommendations for all of our music, helped us choose songs for our special events, and was amazing at keeping the night moving. I never once had to think about when the next dance, garter toss, or bouquet toss, because DJ Prievo was on top of it. He had a great selection of music for the ceremony, the perfect mix for cocktail hour, and had amazing background music during dinner before kicking it up for the dancing at the reception. ALL of our guests raved about the DJ and asked about him after the event. I would choose DJ Prievo again in a heartbeat, and would recommend him for any wedding. THANKS DUSTIN!

Justin and Cait (7/29/2017).

jeff · Married on 05/13/2017

Dustin was outstanding! His efforts went beyond what I had expected. Dustin accommodated the venue layout by adding additional speakers outside for the actual ceremony. He was well organized and made sure that all the events of the evening went smoothly. The dance floor was busting with fun, the music was the perfect mix to keep the party rolling the entire time. Everyone had a great time and many guest made comments about how well they enjoyed the DJ and his interaction and they all wanted to know where we found him. The evening would not have been what it was without DJ Prievo Entertainment!

Dean · Married on 12/31/2016

Excellent time and received many compliments about our DJ

D · Married on 12/31/2016

DO NOT try to micromanage Dustin and what he plays. We gave him the age breakdowns (80% of guests ages 28-35, 15% over 50) and the guidelines of NO COUNTRY and that we wanted a dance party. The floor was packed the ENTIRE night. Everyone danced, even my super religious single mother-in-law. Just give him the vibe you are after and let him go.

Matthew · Married on 11/05/2016

We used DJ Prievo for our wedding this fall and could not have been happier! The music selections were perfect for our crowd and kept everyone on the dance floor from after dinner until the end of the evening. He kept the evening flowing perfectly and made everything go smooth with no awkward breaks and plenty of time to have fun. I would highly recommend DJ Prievo to anyone looking for a wedding DJ who pays great attention to detail, is extremely professional and will give you exactly what you want on your wedding day.

Denise · Married on 07/30/2016

DJ Prievo was absolutely incredible! In our opinion, the DJ makes or breaks a wedding because their part is so crucial during both the ceremony and reception, and DJ Previo was even better than we could have imagined! He has surprises up his sleeve that are truly amazing. It was raining on our wedding day, so we had to move a few items around for Plan B, including the DJ table and equipment. DJ Previo willingly helped and made everything so much easier. I never left the dance floor!!!

Tara · Married on 06/11/2016

Dustin was absolutely incredible at our June 11th, 2016 wedding. He followed everything that we spoke about in the planning process and kept the crowd dancing the entire evening. He was able to be flexible with the uplighting and attached it to the tent in a different way than planned. He set the tone for the atmosphere and everyone raved about what an incredible DJ he is. All of the vendors even mentioned that they wished he was doing every wedding they were working this summer!! We would recommend Dustin in a heartbeat because is he professional, energetic and great at what he does! If you need a DJ, do not look any further!

Dustin was amazing. Our reception was unforgettable because of him. Family and friends of all ages had a great time.

Vikki · Married on 05/13/2016

Dustin was an amazing professional to work with for our wedding. He was willing to listen to what we wanted and make our wedding personal, fun, and a great party for all of our guests. He's a wonderful human being as well as a phenomenal DJ who will go above and beyond to make your day amazing.

Britt · Married on 11/20/2015

Professional. Current. Personal. Accomdating. Innovative. But most importantly, every single guest was out of their seats.... For the entire night! memories to last a lifetime!

Victoria · Married on 10/15/2015

Mr. Prievo was more than amazing with his talent and skills to make our wedding day memorable! I would reccomend him with the highest of recommendations for any event!! He was simply wonderful!

Jackie · Married on 09/26/2015

Amazing DJ and great guy!!! Took over and ran my wedding when my day of coordinator was awful! So glad he was there and everyone had so much fun on the dance floor!

Christian · Married on 09/25/2015

Dustin was very helpful from the start of our interaction together. I had a hard time finding a DJ that sounded quality to me. Through a friend of a friend of a friend, I had heard that DJ Prievo was fun in every way possible with a wedding they had been to. When I reached out to him, he was very personable, and eager to get started on our plans. He was very easy to reach when we had questions or needed help with any part of our plans. He worked with our other vendors (Camden Yards, our officiant, ect) and when we did our set up for the wedding a few weeks before the event, we found out why he was so highly recommended. Dustin was all about making sure we had the perfect wedding, and wasn't afraid to throw out ideas and recommendations. This was our wedding 100%, but Dustin was able to make this wedding better than we ever could have imagined. At the last minute (maybe a week or so before the wedding) we needed him to help to do the ceremony and he was very willing to do just that. He made everything go without a hitch. From our entrances, to the last song played, DJ Prievo was able to provide every bit of fun that we could have. He played the right mix of music that we had asked for, he threw his own spin into the music too, and that worked very well. I've been to many weddings in my life, but i can't say i've ever seen so many people wanting to get on the dance floor the way DJ Prievo was able to get everyone at our wedding out there. By the end of the night, just about everyone had asked where we found him and commented on just how great he was. In comparison, we went to a wedding a few weeks later where the DJ came no where near as professional as Dustin was. He is the best DJ I have ever come across, and I hope to go to more events where he is preforming. The shining moment of our reception was when he played Foo Fighters "Everlong", everyone at the wedding was shouting the lyrics while dancing, it was a moment that was like something straight out of a movie.

Lyndsay · Married on 09/05/2015

DJ Prievo is a talented DJ/entertainer. What I liked best about him is his choice in music to accommodate all age ranges, as well as his ability to get everyone on the dance floor! He is very easy to talk to, I've hired him for multiple proms, been to a few weddings where he was the DJ, and now he is the DJ for ours. He is willing to travel and he's very friendly but takes his job seriously and respects his clients. He also provides lighting and his website is very easy to figure out so you can add all your info on there prior to your event (date, time, order of events, bridal party, song requests, etc). I would recommend him to anyone!!

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 09/05/2015

DJ Prievo was amazing at our wedding. We got so many compliments on how great our DJ was. There was not a single person who was not on the dance floor all night!! He is extremely professional and goes above and beyond to make your day special. He was especially helpful with creating a reception timeline for us and even suggesting some great songs for certain events. My husband and I highly recommend DJ Prievo for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Brad · Married on 08/29/2015

You won't find a harder working DJ than Dustin Prievo. On a 90 degree day in August he ran back and forth from the ceremony to my door several times to tell me that my wife would be delayed due to a hair emergency (haha) and kept the guests entertained throughout. He knew exactly how to read the room and choose the next songs/mix in every situation. He was so kind and helpful to all of our guests. Many pulled me aside later and told me after it was over. He was flexible and open to new ideas. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a pro. He should be very proud of his work.