Schaumburg, IL 60194 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43
  • Pricing

About DJ Prashant - Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago

Welcome to DJ Prashant. I am an Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago performing since 1996. I hope it is informative and answers any questions you may have. I have strive to ensure that my customer satisfaction has been top notch. My number one priority is making your event a success. Whether the occasion is a Wedding Reception, Birthday Party, or a Corporate Event, I work with you to give you what you want.

Indian Sunrise® is a single-system company, so I, Prashant Shah, the president of the company, will always DJ at your event. I will also act as your Master of Ceremonies (MC), making all necessary announcements and introductions. I have over 10 years of showbiz experience, and am well known throughout Chicago as the author of Indian Sunrise Studios and Ramzat Garba.

I am always appropriately attired, and I bring an enormous collection of music and top-notch equipment every time. I strive for 100% client satisfaction at every event. We Play all types of Genres (Bollywood, Hindi, Punjabi, Garba, Raas, Tamil, English etc.). We specialize in Mobile Baraats, Weddings/Receptions, Birthday parties or any occasion where you would like to add music to your celebrations or to just lighten up the mood. We provide Uplights, Custom Gobo, LEDs, Lasers, Moving Heads, Dholis, Bollywood and Bhangra Performers.

Thanks,
Prashant

Indian DJ in Chicago | Desi DJ in Chicago | Indian Wedding DJ Chicago | Chicago Desi DJ

Follow DJ Prashant - Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago on

mfphoto 10
mfphoto 8
singers
DJ Prashant - Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago
drone aerial baarat and wedding video
146909525801706021713634990676146163656236n
dj prashant on the mic new

• Videos 1

39 Reviews for DJ Prashant - Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago

Suman · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Prashant did a fantastic job at our American/South Indian fusion wedding. Even though our ceremony music was complicated, he called the week before to go over the steps line by line. At our reception, he did an amazing job flawlessly mixing Indian with American songs and our guests said they have never seen so many people on the dance floor! Prashant is very easy to communicate with and he made last minute changes to our music with no problem.

Kushal · Married on 07/28/2018

We worked with DJ Prashant for a fusion Indian/American Wedding in July 2018. He was terrific for all our events...Sangeet, Baraat, Wedding, and Reception. His choices of music, both Bollywood & English, was terrific and we had our guests dancing till the very end of the event. I bet everyone would have been dancing for another couple hours if the event was longer.

Our reception program was complicated, but with his help went well. He has 2 wireless microphones, a great set of speakers, and helped us connect the audio to our laptop, which was projecting to our screen.

He is a very nice guy, easy to work with, and reliable. I have no reservations in recommending him to anyone! Thanks for helping us put on a great event DJ Prashant!

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2018

o DJ Prashant was absolutely wonderful to work with for our Mixed Indian/American Wedding! To tell the truth, my husband and I are terrible in terms of knowing music and who plays the songs we like or the names of those songs. Add to that, we were extremely worried about how we would mesh a playlist that caters to 50% American guests and 50% Indian guests of all ages. About two weeks prior to the event, I sent a list of songs after watching YouTube for an hour of what style we liked and described the ratio of Indian: American music. I assumed DJ Prashant would play X number of Hindi songs and then American songs the rest of the night. But he did one better, he used Hindi backbeats on American songs and really got everyone on the dance floor. Many guests stayed on the dance floor the entire time from 8-12 PM. He included some nice dance lights as well. It was truly a dance party! My husband and I could not be happier! In addition, he was wonderful to work with! He welcomed our questions and requests to make changes to our contract throughout the process. I would whole-heartedly recommend DJ Prashant because he’s very reasonably priced compared to competitors, reliable, offers prompt responses, and he was really able to read the crowd and make changes as necessary!

DJ Prashant - Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago Pricing

DJ Prashant - Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago Price Rates

DJ Prashant - Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 600.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Schaumburg, IL 60194 See on map