DJ Prashant - Indian Wedding DJ in Chicago Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
    Sam S. Married on 09/17/2021

Always packed Dance Floor

Great guidance and equipment. Was awesome to work with and dance floor was always packed.
  • Nadia
    Nadia A. Married on 07/24/2021

Wonderful experience!

DJ Prashant is very professional and knows what he's doing. He has a calming presence while working with him and a very fun energy while DJ'ing. He's great at his job. Highly recommend!
    Ravali I. Married on 06/05/2021

Definitely Recommending to a Friend!

DJ Prashant was a pleasure to work with for my wedding events! From the beginning to end, he communicated professionally and efficiently. He knew how to get the crowd hyped at the sangeet, baraat, and reception, but also knew how to soothe them with melodious music during the wedding ceremony. I would definitely recommend DJ Prashant to my friends for their upcoming weddings!
  • Harsh
    Harsh D. Married on 05/30/2021

Responsive and very friendly DJ

DJ Prashant hosted our Hindu wedding events this past weekend and he absolutely crushed it! He was extremely professional when we first contacted him and very accommodating to all of our requests. He even took the time to research a live stream setup for us so our family in India could partake in the wedding ceremony virtually! I would highly recommend him for your future events!

Our only hiccup was the audio during the father daughter video kept breaking up which took away from the importance of the moment.
    Megha M. Married on 05/29/2021

Incredible experience

Found DJ PRASHANT through a friend of ours. We used him for our Hindu wedding ceremony and wedding reception. He did incredible! We first consulted with him and spoke about different options, he explained everything so smoothly. Great DJ for good pricing as well! I would definitely recommend him for your events!
  • Rishabh
    Rishabh S. Married on 02/05/2021

This is the DJ you want!

DJ Prashant is one of the most skilled and genuine DJs I know. When I was searching for a DJ for our Indian/Punjabi wedding, I wanted someone that would mix on his own terms to keep the dance floor packed. I didn't want to provide him with every single song to play. I wanted him to improvise and be creative. We love to dance with friends and family. For our wedding, we did not want a moment where the dance floor was even remotely empty. Dj Prashant did not disappoint! He kept the dance floor packed all night! All of my family loved his mixing and he even took requests and played them almost immediately. Very accommodating DJ and I cannot thank him enough for making our wedding weekend one of the best ever. I highly recommend that you book DJ Prashant for your next event! The lighting system was on fire for both the sangeet and wedding reception nights. He also killed it at the Baraat. We absolutely cannot thank him enough!
  • Janaki
    Janaki P. Married on 06/05/2020

Fantastic!

DJ Prashant was incredibly professional and easy to work with for our sangeet/garba, wedding and reception! He was organized, efficient and communicated directly with us and our venue to coordinate things flawlessly. Would 10/10 recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!
  • Amish
    Amish S. Married on 02/09/2020

Amazing day and night for our wedding

We had Prashant and his team for our wedding in September 2019 in Naperville. It was a fusion wedding, and he did a great job. Prashant is very easy to work with, and he knows what he's doing. Through the Baraat, ceremony and reception, everything was perfect. I highly recommend Prashant for your DJ needs for your wedding.
  • Prashant
    Prashant N. Married on 12/10/2019

Exceeded Expectations

DJ Prashant was amazing. We had him for our Sageet, Wedding and Reception. He was very professional and easy to work from the beginning. Even our last minute changes were done with ease. Once he started playing music, we did not want to end the night!! All of the guests really enjoyed variety of songs he played, and were requested. DJ Prashant definitely exceeded all of our expectations. I highly highly recommend him for any of your next events!!
    Parth Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding and Reception

DJ Prashant was a joy to work with throughout the whole weekend. We hired him for our Garba, Wedding and Reception and he did a phenomenal job at all three events. He is laid back, so easy to work with and professional. He is very helpful and knowledgeable and did a great job to keep any stress away from my wife and I the whole weekend. He takes pride in helping make the weekend as perfect as possible for the bride and groom. I would highly recommend DJ Prashant.
    Miken P. Married on 08/03/2019

Best Wedding Reception DJ in Chicago area

Prashant is really good on the work he is doing with true professionalism. He is an Amazing person whom I have worked with for my wedding and he has been really great on all the events including Garba, Wedding and reception. He has been spontaneous on his music and great human being.
    Aquib Married on 07/19/2019

Best Dhol and Dj out there.

Dj prashant provided dhol and music for my baraat. My family was late and he was easy to work with and completely understood. The baraat itself was amazing. Dj prashant is a true professional and best dj out there. I would highly highly recommend.
    Jensine Married on 06/08/2019

DJ Prashant-Chicago DJ

We heard about DJ Prashant from another wedding, we never actually met him or heard his stuff in person. However, many of our family and friends said they enjoyed him at weddings. We then looked into his music/dj samples and pricings on his website, which it was so easy to use because he has an easy instant quote on his website. He was so easy to talk to prior to the date of event, and really laid back. We knew we liked him from the minute we talked to him. The day of the wedding he did an amazing job, always kept the crowd going, we had people dancing on the floor all night. He did a great job mixing the genres we asked for. Very happy to have gone with DJ Prashsant, made our wedding a blast!
  • Arpan
    Arpan P. Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent service!

We had a wonderful experience with DJ Prashant for our baraat, wedding ceremony and reception. He was very thoughtful and helpful leading up to the wedding and the day of. He was also very responsive to our emails and questions which made our planning much easier. Prashant was very knowledgeable about the Indian ceremony and had the perfect selection of music during the event. Great transitions during open floor dance music and really got the crowd going. We had several guests compliment us on our DJ. I highly recommend DJ Prashant for your event.
    Parag Married on 05/31/2019

Very good DJ!

Prashant did an EXCELLENT job! Some of my guests from my wedding reception said he is the best DJ they’ve ever seen. I compared him with another DJ who was at least $4,000 more expensive, and I gotta tell you, I’m so happy I saved my money and went with Prashant. He is very organized, professional, responsive, and his transitions in music are solid. I’m very happy with him. Great job Prashant.
  • Suman
    Suman Married on 08/11/2018
    DJ Prashant did a fantastic job at our American/South Indian fusion wedding. Even though our ceremony music was complicated, he called the week before to go over the steps line by line. At our reception, he did an amazing job flawlessly mixing Indian with American songs and our guests said they have never seen so many people on the dance floor! Prashant is very easy to communicate with and he made last minute changes to our music with no problem.
    Kushal Married on 07/28/2018
    We worked with DJ Prashant for a fusion Indian/American Wedding in July 2018. He was terrific for all our events...Sangeet, Baraat, Wedding, and Reception. His choices of music, both Bollywood & English, was terrific and we had our guests dancing till the very end of the event. I bet everyone would have been dancing for another couple hours if the event was longer.

Our reception program was complicated, but with his help went well. He has 2 wireless microphones, a great set of speakers, and helped us connect the audio to our laptop, which was projecting to our screen.

He is a very nice guy, easy to work with, and reliable. I have no reservations in recommending him to anyone! Thanks for helping us put on a great event DJ Prashant!
    Stephanie Married on 05/27/2018
    o DJ Prashant was absolutely wonderful to work with for our Mixed Indian/American Wedding! To tell the truth, my husband and I are terrible in terms of knowing music and who plays the songs we like or the names of those songs. Add to that, we were extremely worried about how we would mesh a playlist that caters to 50% American guests and 50% Indian guests of all ages. About two weeks prior to the event, I sent a list of songs after watching YouTube for an hour of what style we liked and described the ratio of Indian: American music. I assumed DJ Prashant would play X number of Hindi songs and then American songs the rest of the night. But he did one better, he used Hindi backbeats on American songs and really got everyone on the dance floor. Many guests stayed on the dance floor the entire time from 8-12 PM. He included some nice dance lights as well. It was truly a dance party! My husband and I could not be happier! In addition, he was wonderful to work with! He welcomed our questions and requests to make changes to our contract throughout the process. I would whole-heartedly recommend DJ Prashant because he’s very reasonably priced compared to competitors, reliable, offers prompt responses, and he was really able to read the crowd and make changes as necessary!
    Boski Married on 05/12/2018
    Prashant did a fantastic job as our wedding DJ! He was very accommodating and receptive to changes we made until the last minute.
    Emma Married on 04/28/2018
    Prashant did our wedding and we absolutely loved him! We had a Pakistani and American wedding.. we Wanted a mix of Bollywood, new hip pop, and edm music.. Prashant mixed it all so well. Also, just dealing with him was so easy! Thank you gain Emma & Matthew Shaughnessy
  • I
    Iva Married on 12/22/2017
    DJ Prashant did a great job for our wedding and reception on December 22, 2017. From the first time we spoke with him he was easy to work with and made sure he understood exactly what we were looking for. He is very knowledgeable about new things available and ways to make the wedding/reception more memorable. During the reception he was friendly with our guests and once again easy to approach with requests and last minute changes. Thanks DJ Prashant for making our reception a night we will never forget!
    Angie Married on 11/18/2017
    DJ Prashant knows his music. From the moment I reached out to him to help me with my dad's 70th birthday party, he was quick to respond, answered all my questions, and listened to what we needed. We had specific song requests since it was after all a birthday celebration for an older man and crowd, but he was so quick to read the dance floor and change it up as needed to keep everyone entertained. He is really worth every penny. It was so nice to hear that our guests complimented our choice in DJ, which helped confirm my decision to hire him. He's also reasonably priced for what you get. Thank you Prashant, for helping make my father a happy man last Saturday. If I'm ever in need of a DJ again in the future, please expect a call from me!
    Joseph Married on 11/11/2017
    well organized
    Pleasant to work with
    educated in the field
    mixes live
    works well on the fly
    completely worth the investment
    Matthew Married on 10/28/2017
    Prashant did an amazing job with all of the music at our wedding!! We had an Indian-Irish-Hindu-Christian fusion wedding and he did an awesome job seamlessly blending all of the music to make it fit perfectly with our theme while keeping the entire crowd out on the dance floor all night!! We got SO many compliments on how the wedding all came together and how much fun people had at the reception and we owe a huge thanks to Prashant for helping make that possible!! Prashant is a great Indian DJ in Chicago, but he does an excellent job with American music as well. We had quite a long song list including American oldies and he was able to pull off the entire playlist beautifully. We could not be happier with how the whole event turned out and would highly recommend Prashant for anyone looking for a DJ!
  • F
    Feraz Married on 09/08/2017
    We had the pleasure of having DJ Prashant as our dj for our wedding reception. He was absolutely wonderful! Extremely professional and extremely good at what he does! He was very receptive to our ideas, carried out our mixes, entrances, performances, and announcements flawlessly. He is the best Indian DJ in Chicago! Hire him, best decision you'll
    Make for your event!