9134 Piscataway Rd, Clinton, MD 20735 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About DJ Phanatic

DJ Phanatic is a wedding DJ based out of Clinton, Maryland. This talented entertainer is able to draw upon his nearly three decades of experience to serve up fantastic music at any event. DJ Phanatic has a genuine love of music and loves to see his artful spin make his audience smile. He has been featured in radio shows, celebrity events, and numerous night clubs. With this DJ's extensive portfolio, any couple who is hiring his services is sure to be satisfied with his smooth transitions and excellent song selection.

DJ Phanatic wants to positively impact each of his clients. To do this, he puts in dedicated preparation for every event, taking any worry about the details off of the couple's shoulders. A timeline is established to ensure that everything happens when it's meant to. With this DJ, you can be sure that your event will be truly reflective of you and your significant other, and that you will be cared for by a delightful professional who has your interests in mind.

screen shot 2019 04 04 at 2 17 28 pm
screen shot 2019 04 04 at 2 17 28 pm

9 Reviews for DJ Phanatic

Donald Bonner · Married on 12/10/2016

Awesome time

I have been to a lot of weddings where he was the DJ and he has always done an excellent job. I did a Red Carpet event for my father's 60th birthday party and he did an awesome job. He can handle any event. He is very strategic with his music which i am very impressed with.

Sent on 04/23/2019

DJ Phanatic's reply:

Thank you Donald! You're the man! It's always a pleasure working with you or seeing you tear up the dance floor!
  • Masunoh

Masunoh · Married on 06/18/2016

DJ Phanatic went above and beyond!

DJ Phanatic was a godsend. I had no idea how to put together the music program for our wedding. He came with a plan and a checklist. After meeting with him and discussing the music that my husband and I liked, I knew I was in good hands. I had a multicultural wedding with music from all over the world and our suburban 90's childhood. The reception was amazing, all because of DJ Phanatic, everyone had so much fun dancing to the tunes we love!

Sent on 06/11/2019

DJ Phanatic's reply:

It was my pleasure & a great honor! I'm glad I was able to play my part! Thank you for having me Masunoh!!

DJ Phanatic FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Hip Hop, Oldies, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• DJ Phanatic 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • DJ Phanatic 2
    Summer Weddings between May through August

Dj Phanatic offers a 15% discount from total for Weddings between the months of May through August. Book Today!!!

• 9134 Piscataway Rd Clinton, MD, 20735 See on map