DJ Phanatic

• Deals 2

About DJ Phanatic

Who is DJ Phanatic? DJ Phanatic is one of the most talented & passionate DJ's in the DMV. He began his DJ career early in his teenage years in high school. He's been performing for over 24 years now & not stopping anytime soon! He started DJ-ing when he first saved his lunch money & allowance from his parents to buy his first equipment & learned the art of DJ-ing. This quickly turned into doing ALL the dances at high school then graduated to performing for the adults in the local night clubs soon after. After high school he relocated to the DMV area & attended college in southern VA & DC. During these years DJ Phanatic grew his talents & abilities to entertain even further by rocking pretty much every college party you can think of. Even his classmates & friends wondered how he was DJ-ing in so many places so frequently, thus gave him the name "DJ Phanatic". He has a genuine love for the art, the music, and to see people happy enjoying his passion. DJ Phanatic continued to gain experience & skill from working at two college radios, some work for WPGC 95.5. & WKYS 93.9, online radio, several studios, celebrity events, shows, numerous night clubs, parties, birthdays, and you name it he's probably done it! If you are looking to book a professional & reliable DJ, someone who can mix songs with a smooth transition, have excellent song selection and keep your dance floor packed all night or comforted with great tunes while eating dinner, book DJ Phanatic.

He believes in developing a long-lasting relationship with you. There is a lot of preparation that goes into a reception, but DJ Phanatic makes it a breeze. The goal is for you to enjoy, not worry! He will be with you every step of the way, he's very easy going & personable. From ongoing communication, over the phone, face-to-face meetings, every detail will be executed. He will help you set up a timeline for your big day! From going over names in the bridal party to must play's during the reception, he makes sure he covers every detail.

Dj Phanatic provides a fun party atmosphere that will have you on the dance floor or a more laid-back experience, whatever your preference. From old-school to new-school, DJ Phanatic has a large database of party favorites and a great personality to match. LET HIM LEAVE A MARK ON YOUR RECEPTION!! Contact DJ Phanatic.

Let's go fellas!
Clap your hands!
Clap your hands!
Get down low!
Get down low!
Bride holds the dance floor!
Bride holds the dance floor!
Air guitar!
Air guitar!
She's adorable!
She's adorable!
It's time!
It's time!
Kids have so much energy!
Kids have so much energy!
Still going!
A True Rock star

6 Reviews for DJ Phanatic

Cheryl Kelly · Married on 05/17/2016

DJ Phanatic

He gives you the best of himself. I have used DJ Phanatic twice and wouldn’t consider anyone else!

Sent on 04/17/2019

DJ Phanatic 's reply:

Thank you Cheryl!! I truly enjoyed Dj-ing for your special occasions! I'm grateful you've thought of me!

Nicole Mj · Married on 04/12/2015

Book this DJ!!!

We couldn't have possibly booked a better wedding DJ. Jamel worked closely with us during the planning stages, and as a result we knew that when the big day arrived music was one less thing we'd have to worry about. Jamel helped provide the perfect soundtrack to one of the most important days of our lives. We cannot recommend his professional and expert services more highly.

Sent on 05/01/2019

DJ Phanatic 's reply:

Thank you Nicole! I will never forget that special day! It was wonderful & quite the honor being your DJ. Thank you for choosing me!!

DJ Phanatic FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Hip Hop, Oldies, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• DJ Phanatic  1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • DJ Phanatic  2
    Summer Weddings between May through August

Dj Phanatic offers a 15% discount from total for Weddings between the months of May through August. Book Today!!!

• Clinton, MD, 20735 See on map