Washington, DC 20015 Map · Phone number

About DJ PGee

***DJ PGee will no longer be DJing weddings after June 2014. Thank you for a fantastic 10 years and over 150 weddings' worth of memories! ***

• Posh Life DJ Company
  • MARQUEE ARTISTS
  • SOPA Sounds

19 Reviews for DJ PGee

Chase · Married on 06/23/2012

DJPGee was wonderful at providing a fun without being over the top music for the wedding. She followed our "play" and "no play" lists 100% and never overstepped the family or the event. She even did the ceremony music and the cocktail hour music. Great value too! I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/30/2012

gina · Married on 06/09/2012

Let me start by saying that its so hard to find a good wedding DJ! Most of them are cheesy and have an agenda (even when they claim otherwise). Kim understands good music and is really, really nice and easy to work with. We had a lot of specific music requests (some very obscure) and Kim knew them all (and found some really fun versions/remixes). She perfectly arranged the song list throughout cocktails, dinner and our four hour insane dance party. She did an amazing job!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Renee · Married on 09/17/2011

Kim made our reception such a blast - mixing the traditional elements and hip hop we wanted for dancing, as well as finding appropriate songs by The White Stripes, Cold War Kids, Mumford & Sons, Regina Spektor, and Jeff Buckley to play during dinner so we had a flavor of the music my husband I and love to listen to. Kim also introduced me to some artists I hadn't heard before. I LOVED the music, and had a blast dancing. My Dad and uncle had a great time dancing, as well as our friends. My Dad can't stop talking about what a fun party the reception was. Kim also graciously handled all of my uncle's requests while sticking to our plan that she not take requests unless they were brilliant suggestions.

Sent on 11/20/2011