8345 Cravell Ave, Pico Rivera, CA 90660 Map · Phone number

About DJ PASSAGE

My name is Armando Zubia Owner of Dj Passage and I have been a DJ for 20 years for various functions such as weddings, quinceaneras, private parties, corporate events and other special events like karaoke nights/parties. I have also been deejaying for schools for the past 15 years at events like proms, winter formals, sadies, spirit dances and 5th/8th grade, Collage dances. I have an extensive song database of over 750,000 songs, and play a very wide range of music, both edited and explicit versions and also have over 100,000 karaoke songs.
I am personally involved in every event we do and if I am not your DJ, my DJs are hand picked to ensure that they maintain the same level of quality I would personally provide you.
If you have an event coming up, and would like to book an entertaining, well-known DJ, feel free to contact me or send me any questions or comments. I am also fully insured and Licensed and Acredited and in good standing with the bbb of southern california and a proud member
of N.A.M.E. national association of mobile entertainers and NAMM

1cd73b997ca14a07 1525767769 17591af9b6a616ca 1525767768 bd41d137cee2e241 152576
Wedding DJ
Wedding DJ
1cd73b997ca14a07 1525767769 17591af9b6a616ca 1525767768 bd41d137cee2e241 152576

4 Reviews for DJ PASSAGE

Veronica · Married on 09/04/2010

DJ Passage is a group of very reliable and professional djs/MCs. They provided their services at our Sept 2010 wedding and went above and beyond to assure our day was perfect. They were very organized, listened to what we wanted and delivered successfully. MC kept us on schedule and moving the reception's activities smoothly. I would recommend DJ Passage to anyone in a heartbeat.

Elvis and Veronica

Sent on 09/06/2010

GINA · Married on 10/18/2009

Armando from DJ Passage was wonderful to work with. He was very accommodating to what I wanted for my wedding. He was very professional, organized, detail oriented and very caring to my every need. I was very impressed when he drove one hour to my wedding site weeks before the wedding just to see how he could make things flow better on the special day. Armando has a wonderful personality which made working with him easy and fun. He has a huge heart to go along with that so he really gives his clients 150%. Five minutes after meeting Armando, you get the feeling that you're dealing with family. I was also impressed with his wide selection of music and suggestions to get the dance floor going.....besides all this, his rates were by far the most reasonable....I totally recommend him for any event.

Sent on 05/05/2010

Ana · Married on 03/10/2001

Our DJ was very enthusiasm. Talking and making it fun to all our guests.

Sent on 06/01/2010

DJ PASSAGE FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Bachelorette Passion Parties by Passion8Girl
    Bachelorette Passion Parties by Passion8Girl Banquet Halls

Fantastic vendor! A++ Always a pleasure!

• 8345 Cravell Ave Pico Rivera, 90660 See on map
    5629492663 (Other Phone Number)
    5629498107 (Fax Number)
    24/7 dj/mc,pa,lighting service, equipment rentals from two too 16 speakers. live soundman mixing, lightin trussing, uplighting, monogram lightuing for weddings, corpaorate events concert in the parks, birthday parties, much more.