DJ Nicky Wood

Ithaca, NY View map Visit website
    Sasha Married on 06/03/2018
    We loved having Nicky DJ our wedding, and all of our guests had a fantastic time. Nicky is very easygoing and a delight to work with. It was good to discuss ahead of time all the things that needed to happen during the reception, and even when we got a bit delayed with our dinner/toasting/photograph schedule, Nicky was very adaptable and kept everything running smoothly. The music selection was on point as well. We sent some song suggestions, and Nicky arranged them expertly, while also throwing some great tracks we hadn’t thought of. We couldn’t have chosen a better DJ!
  • Christianna
    Christianna Married on 10/01/2016
    Nicky was so professional and fun, we are so glad that we chose him to celebrate our day with us! He helped keep us on schedule and was so flexible for us and our timing. All of our guests loved the flow and variety of music, even people that aren't normally on the dance floor! Thanks again Nicky.
    Jessica Married on 08/10/2013
    Nicky Wood was the greatest wedding DJ ever!! I heard my guests commenting that he was “a cut above the rest” and he made my husband, who can be quite critical of people’s music selections, very happy!! Our guests were on the dance floor ALL night. My mom, who’s usually very shy, said she didn’t think she left the dance floor for more than 5 minutes after dinner was over. He had great suggestions for cake cutting and bouquet toss that really fit us, and made people smile, and he included all our requested songs at just the right moments. We had some really special romantic moments, and mostly fun, high-energy dancing like we wanted. He had people from ages 3-84 dancing non-stop!! It was a feat. My grandma isn’t able to move well, but she even wandered to the corner of the dance floor for a song she loved and bopped up and down with her walker. It made my night to see that. He did some of his own remixes that were really great work, and he also cut the father-daughter dance to the length we wanted it with no glitches. His assistant was also so much fun that my single uncle developed a little crush on her, and she was great at keeping me on track for announcements, cake cutting, and other stuff I had to do. As an added bonus, Nicky has a wonderful accent that makes his announcements extra special. I would completely recommend Nicky for your wedding! Mine would not have been the same without him. Thank you, Nicky, for the great conversation leading up to the wedding, and the unbelievably amazing music the night of. You made our party so great, I don’t think I stopped laughing the entire night. It was everything we could have asked for, and we are very lucky we had you. –Jessica and Steve~Aug 10, 2013 wedding

Real Weddings

• Michael & Kaitlin
    28 photos · 09/19/2015

301 maple ave Ithaca, NY, 14850
Location of (DJ Nicky Wood)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding