Marcus Hook, Marcus Hook, PA 19061 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About DJ Muve

DJ Muve is a disc jockey in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He delivers music that people from all walks of life can enjoy at your wedding. He started spinning records in 2009 and has become a well-known DJ in the Philadelphia area.

DJ Muve doubles as your emcee for the night. He plays music to keep the dance floor moving and the events rolling. He will work with you to perform the music you want, and more importantly notes the music you don’t want. He has microphones, a sound system, uplighting and photo booth. His musical genres include:

• Club

DJ Muve 4
  • Christine

Christine D. · Married on 05/23/2019

DJ Muve is amazing!!!

I had originally wanted a live band for our wedding, while my husband wanted a DJ. I wasn't super enthusiastic about having a DJ, because I'd seen so many terrible ones at weddings past. So we decided to compromise, and had a live band for the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and then a DJ for the reception. My sister-law-told us she knew a DJ through a friend, and offered to set things up with him as her wedding gift to us. I figured she obviously wouldn't pick someone terrible, but I was blown away when she gave me his name and I looked him up to see that he'd won the "Couple's Choice Award" on Wedding Wire for 2019! Needless to say, DJ Muve was absolutely amazing. He is a super sweet and humble guy, and his music is kickass! I think every single person at our wedding was up and dancing all night long. The only complaint I have is that my husband and I had so much fun dancing that we neglected to visit some of the guest tables before the night was over! :) Definitely hire DJ Muve for your wedding - you'll love him!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

DJ Muve's reply:

Wow. Thank you so much for the review!!! I’m glad you had just as much fun as I did! I wish we had more time lol

Kaitlin Mccann · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome wedding DJ

DJ Muve was awesome! So sweet and had the dance floor filled all night!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Award

DJ Muve FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,999.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount