17800 Colima Road, Rowland Heights, CA 91784 Map · Phone number

About DJ Lady E

DJ Lady E is a premier wedding DJ in Rowland Heights, California. Lady E has over 15 years of experience in the entertainment industry including weddings, graduations, birthdays, and other private events. She combines her extensive music library with premium sound equipment to offer a truly exceptional experience. Whether you’re planning a small celebration or a grand ballroom wedding reception, DJ Lady E can make your day one of a kind.

DJ Lady E offers a variety of wedding day packages to meet your every need. She specializes in cultural weddings, providing unique Middle Eastern, World, Spanish, and Top 40 hits from all countries. DJ Lady E also offers concert-grade sound system and audiovisual rentals for mid-size to large venues (250+ guest capacity).

img 3136 51 1032617
img 3136 51 1032617

2 Reviews for DJ Lady E

Sarah · Married on 12/16/2018

Excellent DJ

DJ Elaine is excellent in her service and her work. From start to finish: when I first got in contact with her, I ran a few logistical ideas by her - and she was happy to accommodate.
    When she saw my post on FB for referrals for other vendors, She immediately sent me messages with contacts of different vendors.
    Can I also give a shoutout to my decorator? She works hand in hand with the decorator, and both made my wedding absolutely stunning.
    Elaine didn’t have to send me referrals, she did it without question, without me asking her. She gave me excellent referrals and the process was amazing.
    As all brides get stressed when planning for an event, I completely forgot to provide her with the essential song list.
    When it came down to the wire, days before the wedding - when any DJ could tell me that I missed my deadlines (rightfully so)
    While SHE was on a time crunch, she still accommodated me and helped me to provide her a list of songs. I personally wasn’t even picky, I knew she was good from referrals of my friends. I trusted her to play music that I liked.
    Even down to days before the wedding, when she had other events to plan for, she still took in my song request list. She abides by her contracts (even my mom couldn’t get her to stop playing a song because it was what the bride wanted!! :) )
    Her mannerisms, her professionalism, her quality of work, she’s excellent and I would recommend her a million times over. Her customer service is excellent and she’s so accommodating.
    I’m grateful to her for making my wedding event without any problems. I continue to follow her on social media and shows that she really does a beautiful mix of songs from all over the countries.
    She is excellent and I am forever grateful working with her.
    Thank you Elaine!! :)

Sent on 01/25/2019

Ahlam Sayegh · Married on 12/15/2018

DJ lady E was great!

Everyone loved the music and she blended the music perfectly! No dead air time.

Sent on 12/30/2018

DJ Lady E FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40, South Asian

• 17800 Colima Road Rowland Heights, California, 91784 See on map