Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach, FL 32119 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJ Jukebox Bully LLC

DJ Jukebox Bully is a professional wedding DJ based out of Daytona Beach, Florida. This dedicated DJ offers couples a variety of helpful wedding entertainment services in order to further enhance their wedding celebrations. DJ Jukebox Bully limits their services to one-event-per-day in order to give their clients the full, undivided attention needed on their memorable celebration of love. Throughout her impressive career, DJ Jukebox Bully has mastered her ability to lure guests down to the dancefloor in a fun and unobtrusive way.

DJ Jukebox Bully boasts an impressive, genre-spanning repertoire, allowing couples to craft a personalized soundtrack for their special day. Couples can select a number of crowd favorites ranging from indie and jazz, rock, oldies, electronic, hip-hop, pop, and more. This DJ provides couples with a number of special services, including:

• Consultation

DJ Jukebox Bully LLC 1
  • I

Ivy Dala · Getting married on 04/04/2020

She's the best!

DJ Jukebox Bully was amazing! She really heard us on the type of music we wanted at our wedding and she delivered exactly what we wanted to hear. She is organized and timely so it was one less thing to worry about for our wedding. Our guests loved the music and even asked us afterwards for our music list. We recommend her to anyone looking for a true professional that delivers with accuracy and kindness. Thanks again!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Sloane

Sloane Lepage · Married on 10/05/2019

Best DJ in Daytona Beach

Danna is my go-to DJ because she always knows how to get the party started! Regardless of the event or the vibe the couple is looking for, she matches it and knows how to get people on the dance floor! She has a vast knowledge of all types of music and is great at reading a crowd.

Sent on 10/16/2019
    DJ Jukebox Bully LLC 2

Marie · Married on 05/10/2019

Fun and Professional

I hired Danna for my wedding this May. She is professional and easy to work with. She sends you a questionnaire outlined for your special day. I had her do my ceremony music as well as my reception. I had a lot of fun filling out the questionnaire and got to pick songs for each item on the timeline. You also have a song request list and a do not play list. I had a wedding planner that sent her a timeline and she was easily flexible to any changes that were made the day of and worked with the wedding planner to make sure things went smoothly. The week or so before the wedding day we went over the questionnaire on the phone to make sure all of the information was correct and went over different versions of songs. It was clear that Danna wanted to make my wedding day as fun and as smooth as possible by being detail oriented and communicating about what I wanted. I got a lot of compliments from my guests on how well the wedding went, how fun it was, and Danna played an integral role in that. We had a great time!

Sent on 05/28/2019

DJ Jukebox Bully LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 461.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System