DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD

DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 5
DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 6
DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 7

Jenna · Married on 06/02/2018

We had an incredible experience with the JProd team! Everyone was professional and approachable - they knew what they were doing and were flexible enough to make it fit our day. We had a few special requests for how things would work throughout the day and JProd nailed every one.
    My guests will NOT stop talking about the music. We danced all night. Jose read the crowd and kept us moving. People were texting us the next day that their legs were so sore from dancing they didn't want to get out of bed! haha. They are even asking me for a soundtrack from the wedding. I don't know about you - but when I go to a wedding I care about two things: the food and the dancing. I'm confident our wedding hit both of those out of the park.
    Our friends purchased the JProd video team for us as a gift - and we are so excited to see the final product. Carlos assured us he had a ton of incredible footage - and I believe it! Every time something great was happening, they were right there!
    My wedding coordinator said she thoroughly enjoyed working with JProd - that says a lot as she has worked with countless different vendors. We HIGHLY recommend this group :)

Sent on 06/05/2018

DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD's reply:

Love you Guys! "Clients Become Family"

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2018

. Everyone was in the dance floor all night ! Jose played my music requests. A good
    Day makes a good wedding. However our wedding we awesome !!! Thank you Jose ! He did such a great job.

Brenda · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I would just like to thank you so much for our wedding photos, they are absolutely beautiful. We are so happy with them. Your creative and professional work, has now become our everlasting memories of our very special day. We thank you so much for our beautiful photos and will be sure to recommend you to anyone we know who is looking for a photographer.
    You were such a pleasure to work with. You felt more like family. I am sure we will work together again. We appreciate you, your work and your words of encouragement. May God continue to bless you.

DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 8
    DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 9
    DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 10
    DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 11

DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,650.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• The Regal Ballroom
    The Regal Ballroom Historic Weddings

Our relationship with Jose and JPROD has grown into nothing short of a perfect storm. When JROD is in the Regal Ballroom our clients have nothing to worry about other than having a great time with their guests. The professionalism of his entire team is evident - they are not here for themselves, they are here for their customers and ours - they have a vested interest in their success as well as ours. I often joke with Jose and say he is the Tyler Perry of wedding entertainment because he does it all - DJ, Photography, Videography, Photo Booth, lighting, dancin on cloud & more.......

• 7901 Henry Ave, G404 Philadelphia, PA 19128 See on map