Nearby Vendors to Consider

Photobooth (2)
Projector (2)
Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)

Jose and his team made our wedding on 12/30 the. Eat experience of our lives. From the begging of the ceremony to the very end he was nothing but supportive and fun. He was always available if and when we had questions, his photo booth was a HITTTT, and lastly he is one of the kindest people we have ever met. He truly wanted us to enjoy our day and he made it happen. Thank you JProd

-Jasmine & Terrell

Profile Picture Jasmine , 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jose is truly the best at what he does. He made my daughter Iveannie as well as my family VERY comfortable through the wonderful experience. We knew we made the right decision when we picked Jose Rodriguez to be a part of my daughters sweet16. Iveannie and family loved all shots, Jose went out his way for all of Iveannie’s needs. When I called, texted, Facebook etc. him for any need that would come to mind, he was there and on time...Jose made everything possible for perfection and less stressful. I would highly recommend Devante and Anthony as well for making the music and Photobooth right at all times as well as Iveannie’s introduction PERFECT.(when we were so last min with things.) Jose made Iveannie’s pictures everything she dreamed of, capturing her every special moment and making them so memorable. He will never let you down. When he says “clients become family” he never lied.

Photo of DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD in Philadelphia, PA - Sweet 16
Photos
Profile Picture Auria, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System

Jose and his team are truly amazing. From the moment I first reached out to him, he treated me like family and was excited to work with me; it wasn’t just another job. He listened to exactly what it is that I wanted and made it happen seamlessly. The music was perfect, the uplighting and monogram were beautiful and the phootobooth was a hit. I couldn’t be any happier with the services he provided me.

Photo of DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD in Philadelphia, PA - Dancing on a cloud
Photo of DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD in Philadelphia, PA - Uplighting and monogram
Photo of DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD in Philadelphia, PA - Photo booth fun
Profile Picture Elvira, 12/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD Pricing