Nearby Vendors to Consider

Projector (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
One Event Per Day (2)
Video Projection (1)

We had an incredible experience with the JProd team! Everyone was professional and approachable - they knew what they were doing and were flexible enough to make it fit our day. We had a few special requests for how things would work throughout the day and JProd nailed every one.
My guests will NOT stop talking about the music. We danced all night. Jose read the crowd and kept us moving. People were texting us the next day that their legs were so sore from dancing they didn't want to get out of bed! haha. They are even asking me for a soundtrack from the wedding. I don't know about you - but when I go to a wedding I care about two things: the food and the dancing. I'm confident our wedding hit both of those out of the park.
Our friends purchased the JProd video team for us as a gift - and we are so excited to see the final product. Carlos assured us he had a ton of incredible footage - and I believe it! Every time something great was happening, they were right there!
My wedding coordinator said she thoroughly enjoyed working with JProd - that says a lot as she has worked with countless different vendors. We HIGHLY recommend this group :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jenna, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

My husband and I would just like to thank you so much for our wedding photos, they are absolutely beautiful. We are so happy with them. Your creative and professional work, has now become our everlasting memories of our very special day. We thank you so much for our beautiful photos and will be sure to recommend you to anyone we know who is looking for a photographer.
You were such a pleasure to work with. You felt more like family. I am sure we will work together again. We appreciate you, your work and your words of encouragement. May God continue to bless you.

Profile Picture Brenda, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

It was truly an honor to have Jose and his staff take our pictures and video for our wedding. Jose is very personable and treats you like family. He and his staff does excellent work and are very professional. I would recommend him over and over again for any event. He also has a DJ service that I would take advantage of next time I use him as my DJ for my wedding was really bad. We plan on using JProd for our one year anniversary. We also used his photo booth services which was a great hit at our wedding reception. Our guest loved the props that went along with it. Below have attached a couple of pictures.

View Vendor Response