DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD Reviews

39 | Philadelphia, PA

39 Reviews for DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD

39 DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD Reviews

Jenna · Married on 06/02/2018

We had an incredible experience with the JProd team! Everyone was professional and approachable - they knew what they were doing and were flexible enough to make it fit our day. We had a few special requests for how things would work throughout the day and JProd nailed every one.
    My guests will NOT stop talking about the music. We danced all night. Jose read the crowd and kept us moving. People were texting us the next day that their legs were so sore from dancing they didn't want to get out of bed! haha. They are even asking me for a soundtrack from the wedding. I don't know about you - but when I go to a wedding I care about two things: the food and the dancing. I'm confident our wedding hit both of those out of the park.
    Our friends purchased the JProd video team for us as a gift - and we are so excited to see the final product. Carlos assured us he had a ton of incredible footage - and I believe it! Every time something great was happening, they were right there!
    My wedding coordinator said she thoroughly enjoyed working with JProd - that says a lot as she has worked with countless different vendors. We HIGHLY recommend this group :)

Sent on 06/05/2018

DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD's reply:

Love you Guys! "Clients Become Family"

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2018

. Everyone was in the dance floor all night ! Jose played my music requests. A good
    Day makes a good wedding. However our wedding we awesome !!! Thank you Jose ! He did such a great job.

Brenda · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I would just like to thank you so much for our wedding photos, they are absolutely beautiful. We are so happy with them. Your creative and professional work, has now become our everlasting memories of our very special day. We thank you so much for our beautiful photos and will be sure to recommend you to anyone we know who is looking for a photographer.
    You were such a pleasure to work with. You felt more like family. I am sure we will work together again. We appreciate you, your work and your words of encouragement. May God continue to bless you.

DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 1
    DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 2
    DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 3
    DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 4
  • Future Mrs.P

Monique · Married on 04/01/2018

It was a pleasure working with Jose. He seemed to really enjoy his job. I’m not a picture person and he made me feel comfortable. The pictures came out really nice. He photographed a mix of posed pics and pics while the party was going on. Looking at all of the pics on our website made me feel like I was back at my wedding.

We also chose to have him photograph our infant. We’d definitely work with him again!

erica · Married on 01/13/2018

Jose was awesome with responding to my many questions, providing options, and friendly.
    The day of the event he and his team arrived within enough time to set up and was completely ready at the start time.

Jasmine · Married on 12/30/2017

Jose and his team made our wedding on 12/30 the. Eat experience of our lives. From the begging of the ceremony to the very end he was nothing but supportive and fun. He was always available if and when we had questions, his photo booth was a HITTTT, and lastly he is one of the kindest people we have ever met. He truly wanted us to enjoy our day and he made it happen. Thank you JProd

-Jasmine & Terrell

Auria · Married on 12/29/2017

Jose is truly the best at what he does. He made my daughter Iveannie as well as my family VERY comfortable through the wonderful experience. We knew we made the right decision when we picked Jose Rodriguez to be a part of my daughters sweet16. Iveannie and family loved all shots, Jose went out his way for all of Iveannie’s needs. When I called, texted, Facebook etc. him for any need that would come to mind, he was there and on time...Jose made everything possible for perfection and less stressful. I would highly recommend Devante and Anthony as well for making the music and Photobooth right at all times as well as Iveannie’s introduction PERFECT.(when we were so last min with things.) Jose made Iveannie’s pictures everything she dreamed of, capturing her every special moment and making them so memorable. He will never let you down. When he says “clients become family” he never lied.

Sent on 01/09/2018
    DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 10
    DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 11
    DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 12

DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD's reply:

The trust that Auria and her family put on me for their beautiful daughter's milestone was never taken for granted. Love them so MUCH!

Auria · event on: 12/29/2017

Elvira · Married on 12/21/2017

Jose and his team are truly amazing. From the moment I first reached out to him, he treated me like family and was excited to work with me; it wasn’t just another job. He listened to exactly what it is that I wanted and made it happen seamlessly. The music was perfect, the uplighting and monogram were beautiful and the phootobooth was a hit. I couldn’t be any happier with the services he provided me.

DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 13
    DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 14
    DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 15

Crystal · Married on 12/02/2017

Jose captured every moment and enjoys doing his work! He is passionate about what he does which transcends through his work! He is kindhearted and the best photographer to work wit!!!

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

So amazing! So easy to work with and accommodating. Everything was beautiful and everyone had an amazing time. My guests loved the photo booth and I got compliments on how great our Dj was. Over all a very happy bride and groom!

Michi · Married on 10/22/2017

I had the most amazing wedding this October. Jose and his amazing Crew provided excellent service with pictures, videography, and the music was outstanding! I would recommend JPROD to any upcoming wedding event's or celebration that requires excellent service.

DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 16
    DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 17
    DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 18
    DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 19

Cam · Married on 10/22/2017

JPROD Provided a great timely service at our wedding and was easy to communicate with and made us feel like family. He was able to work with adjustments. Everything was handled in the background without us being concerned. All of the vendors from the company were professional and arrived on time. The music was great! It was easy working with them. Pricing was a great value. I would recommend them for your event.

Julio · Married on 10/20/2017

Jose Rodriguez was above and beyond our expectations, he is amazing, proffesional, and so easy to talk to. He treats you like family from day one.

Anthony · Married on 10/14/2017

My experience with DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD was the absolute best. Jose's production company is TOP NOTCH. One of the best in the business BY FAR. I am forever grateful for the level of flexibility, creativity, and attention to detail the company had.

DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD 20

Marcell · Married on 09/16/2017

Couldn't ask for anything more helped us through every step of the wedding appreciate it completely

Kelly · Married on 09/09/2017

Jose did a great job with both the music for our ceremony and our reception. The dance floor was packed the entire night and everybody had a blast! The photo booth was a great addition to the evening as well. If you are looking to step your wedding or special event up a notch, definitely go with JPROD!

Michael · Married on 09/03/2017

So I met Jose at a sweet 16. His personality, and professionalism made me ask for a card. I then hired him to DJ and be my photographer. He was very helpful when it came to pictures. Very comfortable to have us pose and very positive. The music choice from the dinner to the dancing was all amazing music. Jose and his team was the best. I will only use his company no matter what event.

Linette · Married on 08/26/2017

Jose and company made my daughters sweet 16 a hit. Jose is so down to earth and very professional. Everything went smooth. I would recommend him to anyone.

Adrian · Married on 06/16/2017

No matter the time of day we received quick responses to my inquiries! My photobooth was a huge hit with soooooo many props and photo layout options. My guests raved about being able to get their photos texted & printed to them immediately! We also received a copy of every photobooth photo taken during our wedding which was DEFINITELY a huge plus since we couldn’t be in multiple places at one time! I would definitely recommend!

alex · Married on 06/09/2017

Absolutely amazing experience! DJ Jose had everyone on there feet the entire night with an amazing mix of every type of music! Spanish, english, old school, club, EDM, and even Vietnamese! (my wife and her family being Vietnamese). I will never forget that night and it was in large part due to the happiness, love, and energy on the dance floor.

Adriana · Married on 05/20/2017

I am beyond grateful for JPROD and their professionalism on my wedding day. They went above and beyond to make sure everything flowed smoothly. Please book them, you won’t regret it! ;-)

• Ryan & Yariliz

Ryan & Yariliz · Married on 05/19/2017

JPROD met all my wedding needs. They provided the service that exceeded expectations. This was beyond normal DJ services. Our music was vital to our wedding, and they were also able to provide additional services listed. Their online wedding planning portal made our day very something. JPROD truly treats you like family! Thank you again.

Sent on 05/24/2017

DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD's reply:

Thanks so much for this. I really appreciate your kind words. We thank you for the inclusion. May God Bless your union.

Jenn · Married on 12/10/2016

Jose & Company are the way to go! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an entertainment coordinator. We were very confident that we were in great hands and that we could just relax and celebrate and that everything was taken care of in regards to our entertainment. I am positive that they would provide a superior service to you too!

Christina · Married on 11/25/2016

JPROD services were undeniably the best services we could have had for our wedding. We are so grateful and happy! You made our wedding day that much more special due to your kindness and ability to cater to all of our guest needs! Thank you so much!!!