39 Reviews for DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD

Liability Insurance (2)
One Event Per Day (2)
Video Projection (1)
38 DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD Reviews

We had an incredible experience with the JProd team! Everyone was professional and approachable - they knew what they were doing and were flexible enough to make it fit our day. We had a few special requests for how things would work throughout the day and JProd nailed every one.
My guests will NOT stop talking about the music. We danced all night. Jose read the crowd and kept us moving. People were texting us the next day that their legs were so sore from dancing they didn't want to get out of bed! haha. They are even asking me for a soundtrack from the wedding. I don't know about you - but when I go to a wedding I care about two things: the food and the dancing. I'm confident our wedding hit both of those out of the park.
Our friends purchased the JProd video team for us as a gift - and we are so excited to see the final product. Carlos assured us he had a ton of incredible footage - and I believe it! Every time something great was happening, they were right there!
My wedding coordinator said she thoroughly enjoyed working with JProd - that says a lot as she has worked with countless different vendors. We HIGHLY recommend this group :)

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

My husband and I would just like to thank you so much for our wedding photos, they are absolutely beautiful. We are so happy with them. Your creative and professional work, has now become our everlasting memories of our very special day. We thank you so much for our beautiful photos and will be sure to recommend you to anyone we know who is looking for a photographer.
You were such a pleasure to work with. You felt more like family. I am sure we will work together again. We appreciate you, your work and your words of encouragement. May God continue to bless you.

Profile Picture Brenda, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

It was truly an honor to have Jose and his staff take our pictures and video for our wedding. Jose is very personable and treats you like family. He and his staff does excellent work and are very professional. I would recommend him over and over again for any event. He also has a DJ service that I would take advantage of next time I use him as my DJ for my wedding was really bad. We plan on using JProd for our one year anniversary. We also used his photo booth services which was a great hit at our wedding reception. Our guest loved the props that went along with it. Below have attached a couple of pictures.

Profile Picture LaKisha, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

It was a pleasure working with Jose. He seemed to really enjoy his job. I’m not a picture person and he made me feel comfortable. The pictures came out really nice. He photographed a mix of posed pics and pics while the party was going on. Looking at all of the pics on our website made me feel like I was back at my wedding.

We also chose to have him photograph our infant. We’d definitely work with him again!

Profile Picture Monique, 4/1/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

. Everyone was in the dance floor all night ! Jose played my music requests. A good
Day makes a good wedding. However our wedding we awesome !!! Thank you Jose ! He did such a great job.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Jose was awesome with responding to my many questions, providing options, and friendly.
The day of the event he and his team arrived within enough time to set up and was completely ready at the start time.

Profile Picture erica, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jose and his team made our wedding on 12/30 the. Eat experience of our lives. From the begging of the ceremony to the very end he was nothing but supportive and fun. He was always available if and when we had questions, his photo booth was a HITTTT, and lastly he is one of the kindest people we have ever met. He truly wanted us to enjoy our day and he made it happen. Thank you JProd

-Jasmine & Terrell

Profile Picture Jasmine , 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jose is truly the best at what he does. He made my daughter Iveannie as well as my family VERY comfortable through the wonderful experience. We knew we made the right decision when we picked Jose Rodriguez to be a part of my daughters sweet16. Iveannie and family loved all shots, Jose went out his way for all of Iveannie’s needs. When I called, texted, Facebook etc. him for any need that would come to mind, he was there and on time...Jose made everything possible for perfection and less stressful. I would highly recommend Devante and Anthony as well for making the music and Photobooth right at all times as well as Iveannie’s introduction PERFECT.(when we were so last min with things.) Jose made Iveannie’s pictures everything she dreamed of, capturing her every special moment and making them so memorable. He will never let you down. When he says “clients become family” he never lied.

Photo for DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD Review - Sweet 16
Photos
Profile Picture Auria, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System

Jose and his team are truly amazing. From the moment I first reached out to him, he treated me like family and was excited to work with me; it wasn’t just another job. He listened to exactly what it is that I wanted and made it happen seamlessly. The music was perfect, the uplighting and monogram were beautiful and the phootobooth was a hit. I couldn’t be any happier with the services he provided me.

Photo for DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD Review - Dancing on a cloud
Photo for DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD Review - Uplighting and monogram
Photo for DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD Review - Photo booth fun
Profile Picture Elvira, 12/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Jose captured every moment and enjoys doing his work! He is passionate about what he does which transcends through his work! He is kindhearted and the best photographer to work wit!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So amazing! So easy to work with and accommodating. Everything was beautiful and everyone had an amazing time. My guests loved the photo booth and I got compliments on how great our Dj was. Over all a very happy bride and groom!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had the most amazing wedding this October. Jose and his amazing Crew provided excellent service with pictures, videography, and the music was outstanding! I would recommend JPROD to any upcoming wedding event's or celebration that requires excellent service.

Photo for DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD Review - Our first Dance
Photo for DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD Review - Our love child
Photo for DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD Review - The love of my life
Photo for DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD Review - My best friend and amazing daughter.
Profile Picture Michi, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC

JPROD Provided a great timely service at our wedding and was easy to communicate with and made us feel like family. He was able to work with adjustments. Everything was handled in the background without us being concerned. All of the vendors from the company were professional and arrived on time. The music was great! It was easy working with them. Pricing was a great value. I would recommend them for your event.

Profile Picture Cam, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jose Rodriguez was above and beyond our expectations, he is amazing, proffesional, and so easy to talk to. He treats you like family from day one.

Profile Picture Julio, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My experience with DJ Jose Rodriguez-JPROD was the absolute best. Jose's production company is TOP NOTCH. One of the best in the business BY FAR. I am forever grateful for the level of flexibility, creativity, and attention to detail the company had.

Profile Picture Anthony , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

DJ Jose from JPROD entertainment did an awesome job keeping people on the dance floor and keeping energy high throughout the night. I received sooooo many compliments from wedding guests that the DJ was so good. We had the best party thanks to him. I wouldn’t strongly recommend him for your next event!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Couldn't ask for anything more helped us through every step of the wedding appreciate it completely

Profile Picture Marcell, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jose did a great job with both the music for our ceremony and our reception. The dance floor was packed the entire night and everybody had a blast! The photo booth was a great addition to the evening as well. If you are looking to step your wedding or special event up a notch, definitely go with JPROD!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So I met Jose at a sweet 16. His personality, and professionalism made me ask for a card. I then hired him to DJ and be my photographer. He was very helpful when it came to pictures. Very comfortable to have us pose and very positive. The music choice from the dinner to the dancing was all amazing music. Jose and his team was the best. I will only use his company no matter what event.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Jose and company made my daughters sweet 16 a hit. Jose is so down to earth and very professional. Everything went smooth. I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Linette, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

No matter the time of day we received quick responses to my inquiries! My photobooth was a huge hit with soooooo many props and photo layout options. My guests raved about being able to get their photos texted & printed to them immediately! We also received a copy of every photobooth photo taken during our wedding which was DEFINITELY a huge plus since we couldn’t be in multiple places at one time! I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Adrian, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely amazing experience! DJ Jose had everyone on there feet the entire night with an amazing mix of every type of music! Spanish, english, old school, club, EDM, and even Vietnamese! (my wife and her family being Vietnamese). I will never forget that night and it was in large part due to the happiness, love, and energy on the dance floor.

Profile Picture alex, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am beyond grateful for JPROD and their professionalism on my wedding day. They went above and beyond to make sure everything flowed smoothly. Please book them, you won’t regret it! ;-)

Profile Picture Adriana, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

JPROD met all my wedding needs. They provided the service that exceeded expectations. This was beyond normal DJ services. Our music was vital to our wedding, and they were also able to provide additional services listed. Their online wedding planning portal made our day very something. JPROD truly treats you like family! Thank you again.

Profile Picture Ryan & Yariliz, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Bilingual MC

Jose & Company are the way to go! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an entertainment coordinator. We were very confident that we were in great hands and that we could just relax and celebrate and that everything was taken care of in regards to our entertainment. I am positive that they would provide a superior service to you too!

Profile Picture User7600136, 1+ year ago, 1 Review