Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ace DJ Entertainment LLC

"Simply The Best For Any Occasion"

ACE DJ Entertainment began literally in the basement of our Co-Owner Anthony's house. We were paid $40 to play music for his sister's 13th birthday. That was all it took and ACE DJ Entertainment was born. Founded on the principles of "going above and beyond" We dedicated ourselves to building relationships and not the money. We believe with one will come the other.

Based in our hometown of Philadelphia, ACE DJ Entertainment serves all of NJ DE and as far west as Harrisburg PA, and as far north as the Pocono Mountains. However we have been know to go "on site" whenever our client needs us to travel.

We have been fortunate to continue to work with great brands and companies like MACYS's, Lord and Taylors, Boeing, Enterprise Car Rental, and our very own Philly Pretzel Factory. We have had the pleasure to be a preferred vendor of Our local universities such as University of Penn, Immaculata, Arcadia, and our owner's Alma Mater - Temple University

Over the Years Ace DJ Entertainment has grown their business with a method of "buy the best." This has helped the company accumulate great equipment and attracted the best young talent to run it. Our DJs are top of the line and true professionals. When you go with Ace you get the best of the best from equipment to entertainers.

Ace Dj Entertainment is also able to provide other extra affordable services such as games. karaoke, virtual dancers, and the all popular  photo booth.

Check out our website acedjentertainment.com or call us today 267-243-4448. Mention Wedding Wire and get 5% off

Yours in Music,

Uplighting (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)

My wife and I had the pleasure of using Ace DJ Entertainment for our wedding this April. With the help of our wedding coordinator, Anthony helped facilitate a perfect night. In my opinion, it could not have gone any smoother. He also did an excellent job as the MC for the entire night. He definitely stayed busy all night, but it did not seem to phase him! The DJ did a great job providing a variety of music. The videographer, Matt, was extremely attentive and I'm confident that he captured some of the best moments of the night. We had so many people tell us that this event was one of the most impressive they have seen recently, and I am convinced that the music, lights and service provided by Anthony and his Ace DJ team was a huge reason why. I would highly recommend this crew to anyone.

Profile Picture John, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After months of planning, creating Pinterest driven ideas, shopping, and decorating my daughters highly anticipated Sweet Sixteen party is over. As a parent there is always that worry, will people show, will they have a good time, will things fall into place. Well it all went spectacularly well and Ace Entertainment was a big part of the success. Our DJ Tim was responsive to my emails prior to the event, reviewed my daughters song requests, and on Saturday night he had the kids up and dancing from 6:30-10:30 PM. Everyone had a fantastic time. We are so relieved and could not be more pleased.
Decorating the garage, which included wall drapes and lights, resulted in a transformation and appearance that we were happy with. The tent however, was much larger, and while we did our best to make it look pretty it lacked impact. I stood just before the party started, looked into the tent and was a little disappointed with how it looked. Tim brought this amazing lighting and while I knew there was lighting included, I did not realize the tremendous impact it would have on the party. The lights put the finishing touch on months of effort, I was so excited.
Tim was professional, he arrived on time, set up, and was gracious enough to park his car next door. He let the music guide the night without trying to commentate the whole event, you know how teenagers tune adults out right? I had to attend to food, drink, and our own version of a photo booth which did not give me much time to check. I was confident though, because when I did get to check in Tim had everything under control and the teenagers were having a great time jumping around, their version of dancing!
My daughter is a bright, athletic, hard working young lady who has been a joy to raise. Her father and I really wanted to give her this gift, that reflects how much we have enjoyed being her parent. The party was a big success and Ace DJ Entertainment had a lot to do with the success of this party!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Deneen, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Ace DJ Entertainment for our school's anniversary party. We used their photo booth services and we were extremely satisfied with the services. Anthony, John, and the whole team were very professional and prompt. On the day of the event, the photographer arrived early to set up and was very friendly with our members. We would definitely recommend Ace DJ Entertainment and use their services again!

Profile Picture Natasha, 3/10/18, 1 Review