Ace DJ Entertainment LLC Reviews

1 User photo

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 12/06/2019

Wonderful!!

Anthony and his crew were amazing at my wedding. They had everyone up and dancing the whole night! I couldn’t even stop myself from going up to him and high-fiving him the whole night because that’s how awesome he was doing. Anthony kept communication throughout and played every song that we had requested. He nailed everything and was so easy to work with!! We did a package with a photo booth lighting and videography. Everyone complimented the photo booth and loved it so much. We can’t wait to see our video. Thank you so much,Anthony!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Krista Magyarits · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!!!!

DJ John was instrumental in making our wedding day amazing. He went above and beyond with planning and flawlessly handled a last minute change to our ceremony on the day of the wedding. His attention to detail really helped to make our wedding day amazing.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Deanna Subick · Married on 10/18/2019

Truly amazing

John, our DJ was excellent. He walked us through all the details. Throughout the process, John offered suggestions to assist us. The music portion of our wedding process was not only easy because of John, but it was enjoyable.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Kate Twigg · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing night!

Ahmed was not only amazing but extremely professional! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night !! No one wanted the party to stop!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Jean Marie Curran · Married on 09/24/2019

Sweet 16 party for my daugher

Ahmed was great to work with. I kept on asking my daughter to get him a list of songs she wanted for the candle ceremony for her sweet 16, but she kept on procrastinating, but he was able to do it with her giving him the list right before the party started. It all went very smoothly.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Mary

Mary Frances Anderson · Married on 09/11/2019

Great experience

John was on time and all set up by the time I arrived. Already qued up the Game of Thrones theme song for my party without even telling him in advance that it was a theme party. John was very friendly. Once he started playing KC and the sunshine band everyone got up and danced and didn't sit down the rest of the night.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Kim

Kim Kline · Married on 08/17/2019

Top notch DJ, photo & video service for our wedding!

Ace DJ Entertainment is top notch! Anthony, the owner, responded so quickly to all of my emails and was very helpful & accommodating with all of my quirky requests. I'd recommend this company to anyone looking for a fun DJ for their wedding. Also, the photographer & videographer were both delightful to work with... everyone in our wedding party loved them & felt relaxed in their company. I can't wait to see how amazing the photos & video turned out!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Kim! It was an honor for my team and I to be a part of your wedding! Best of luck to you and Tim!

-Anthony and the Ace DJ Entertainment Team
  • Jacqui

Jacqui Montgomery · Married on 07/30/2019

Sweet 16 Party

ACE DJ was awesome. DJ Tim did a wonderful job. My daughter had a blast as did we all!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Lee-Ann

Lee-Ann · Married on 07/27/2019

Outstanding Service from Ace DJ Entertainment

Ace DJ Entertainment did an outstanding job for my wedding ceremony and reception. The team was very thorough and organized from the very beginning. They scheduled multiple calls to discuss our needs, wedding timeline, and ways to make our day special. John Andrew Ferdinand did an amazing job at creating our timeline and catering to the things we thought were most important. He is very detail-oriented and all-around people-person so he is super easy to communicate with. He gives get suggestions and recommendations since he has experience with putting together stellar events. Ed Sebastian was our actual DJ that night and he was really in tune with the guests. He knew how to keep people dancing and kept the energy up the whole time. I had been to two other weddings that had Ace DJ prior to choosing them for my wedding and they really know how to get the party going and keep people engaged on the dance floor. From being prepared and early with set-up on our wedding day, to announcing and MCing the wedding, to keeping things on time, to playing all the best songs, everything was outstanding. Our package included up-lights which really created a nice ambiance for our space, and a photo booth which was tons of fun for our guests to enjoy. It was really everything we could have asked for. If you want to have a well-organized and exceptionally fun wedding experience, I would recommend Ace DJ Entertainment. They are top notch at what they do!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Lee-Ann and a Congratulations! We thank you for letting us celebrate with you and your families!

John A Ferdinand

Katherine S. · Married on 07/20/2019

Flawless, Superlative, and Outstanding

Ace is aptly named. They were 4 aces for us. Terrific customer service, immediate responses to emails, flexible, kind, prompt, and flawless. Anthony responded graciously to every email and Ahmed arrived and set up in no time. He played all our favorites, took requests, and when one of our guests asked him to go longer, said he would do so only if I agreed (I didn't. It was time to shut it down). He was not only a perfect DJ but also a kind and friendly person. Many of my guests told me how they enjoyed talking with him. Plus we danced ourselves silly.
    I can't recommend ACE highly enough. They were superlative in every detail.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Stacy Buck · Married on 10/27/2018

House Party

We used Ace for a Halloween party and they were amazing. Setting everything up with Anthony was easy and efficient. We emailed with DJ Ahmed before our party to go over details. He arrived promptly, got everything ready, looked festive and professional...and he was one of the best DJ’s I’ve heard in a long time. Everyone was impressed with him. And he’s a crazy nice guy! We will definitely be using him again.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Meaghan · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly recommended!! Anthony was awesome to work with and went above and beyond to make our day amazing! He was quick to respond to my emails and was very organized in making sure we heard all the songs we wanted. My (now) husband is very picky with his music and Anthony didn’t even bat an eye with some of his crazy requests! I would highly recommend Anthony to any bride. Thanks again Guys! You made our day one to remember!
    Meaghan & Steven
    9.15.18

Sent on 09/18/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

This company was amazing all around! We used them for DJ, Photo booth, and photographer for our wedding and they did an over the top job! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Danielle for your wonderful review. It is our utmost pleasure to have worked for you on your special day. This is why we are in this business, making our clients happy by going above and beyond. If there is Anything else we can help with in the future just let me know. On behalf of the entire wedding team we thank you for the opportunity to share in your special day!

_The Ace DJ Team

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2018

We use Ace DJ for my son's college grad party this past weekend. DJ Ahmed was great! We would definitely use him for our next party!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Rena · Married on 05/18/2018

They were very attentive and worked with me

Sent on 05/22/2018

Sue · Married on 05/12/2018

I hired them for a surprise 50th birthday. They made everything so simple. Very accommodating. Very nice. They made the party a big success. Thank you

Sent on 05/15/2018

John · Married on 04/14/2018

My wife and I had the pleasure of using Ace DJ Entertainment for our wedding this April. With the help of our wedding coordinator, Anthony helped facilitate a perfect night. In my opinion, it could not have gone any smoother. He also did an excellent job as the MC for the entire night. He definitely stayed busy all night, but it did not seem to phase him! The DJ did a great job providing a variety of music. The videographer, Matt, was extremely attentive and I'm confident that he captured some of the best moments of the night. We had so many people tell us that this event was one of the most impressive they have seen recently, and I am convinced that the music, lights and service provided by Anthony and his Ace DJ team was a huge reason why. I would highly recommend this crew to anyone.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Deneen · Married on 04/07/2018

After months of planning, creating Pinterest driven ideas, shopping, and decorating my daughters highly anticipated Sweet Sixteen party is over. As a parent there is always that worry, will people show, will they have a good time, will things fall into place. Well it all went spectacularly well and Ace Entertainment was a big part of the success. Our DJ Tim was responsive to my emails prior to the event, reviewed my daughters song requests, and on Saturday night he had the kids up and dancing from 6:30-10:30 PM. Everyone had a fantastic time. We are so relieved and could not be more pleased.
    Decorating the garage, which included wall drapes and lights, resulted in a transformation and appearance that we were happy with. The tent however, was much larger, and while we did our best to make it look pretty it lacked impact. I stood just before the party started, looked into the tent and was a little disappointed with how it looked. Tim brought this amazing lighting and while I knew there was lighting included, I did not realize the tremendous impact it would have on the party. The lights put the finishing touch on months of effort, I was so excited.
    Tim was professional, he arrived on time, set up, and was gracious enough to park his car next door. He let the music guide the night without trying to commentate the whole event, you know how teenagers tune adults out right? I had to attend to food, drink, and our own version of a photo booth which did not give me much time to check. I was confident though, because when I did get to check in Tim had everything under control and the teenagers were having a great time jumping around, their version of dancing!
    My daughter is a bright, athletic, hard working young lady who has been a joy to raise. Her father and I really wanted to give her this gift, that reflects how much we have enjoyed being her parent. The party was a big success and Ace DJ Entertainment had a lot to do with the success of this party!!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Deneen for these kind words. It is exactly why we do this job to make it memorable for our clients. Tim you are amazing as always and Ace greatly appreciates your work. We are so happy to have been a part of your daughter's special day. We look forward to working with you in the future.
    - Anthony and the Ace Dj Team

Natasha · Married on 03/10/2018

We hired Ace DJ Entertainment for our school's anniversary party. We used their photo booth services and we were extremely satisfied with the services. Anthony, John, and the whole team were very professional and prompt. On the day of the event, the photographer arrived early to set up and was very friendly with our members. We would definitely recommend Ace DJ Entertainment and use their services again!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Ken · Married on 01/12/2018

Anthony and his crew are amazing. We used him for our wedding and the package included dj, photographer, videographer, and photo booth. Everything was perfect. Anthony goes over and above to make sure everything goes smooth. He is very quick with responding and following up to make sure there is no confusion. The photographer Matt was also super helpful capturing all special moments with awesome input. I would recommend Ace DJ Entertainment to anyone looking for a awesome day.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Nina · Married on 11/04/2017

I used Ace Entertainment for my wedding in November 2017. They were absolutely amazing. I would chose them over and over again. The day was perfect. I used their DJ, photographer and photobooth. The DJ had the dance floor full all night long! Everybody had an amazing time. The photographer took the most amazing pictures and didn't miss a beat! And people are still talking about how fun the photobooth was. I highly recommend Ace DJ Entertainment. They are professional, respectful and talented at what they do. I never felt like I was a bother through the planning process. They each made me feel like I was a valued customer and cared about my vision for my day. They made themselves available anytime I had a question and did they best to accommodate. Amazing guys, wonderful company. Thank you Ace!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Jackie · Married on 10/21/2017

I planned my party from 3000 miles away in San Diego. We had eloped in Zion in September but my family still wanted to party and celebrate in Philadelphia. We were referred to Ace DJs through a family friend and let me tell you, this party would not have happened without them. We were pretty clueless about timelines, songs schedules, etiquette and all of it. But with the help of John and a few scheduled phone calls setting up a timeline, this party went off without a hitch. The photobooth addition was a huge hit and the dance floor was packed all night. As I was hugging my guests on the way out everyone kept telling me what an amazing party we had and I really believe Ace DJ's was the reason they said that. Thank you guys so much!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks Jackie, and shout our to the ACE DJ ENT team Josh and Colin making the entire day come together!

Tim · Married on 10/20/2017

Our wedding went off without a hitch thanks to Ace DJ Entertainment. Their multiple set ups at our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were all well organized. The DJ's were very professional, friendly, and approachable. They helped the night flow seamlessly. They worked as a team with the other outside vendors at the reception to create an atmosphere that was well liked by all our guests. They kept everyone engaged. The photo-booth provided was well received and everyone had a blast using it throughout the night. The full time attendant was a nice touch to make sure everyone got their pictures and props. I will recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their event.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Congratulations again! Thank you for leaving the complimentary remarks, we are happy to hear you and Michele enjoyed yourselves. It was a delight to be a part of your special day. Best wishes to you both and your future together!

-DJ Ryan
  • Roxy

Roxy · Married on 07/15/2017

Top DJ Company

Highly recommend Ace for any occasion. Their quality of service outmatches the competition because these are professionals who care about their clients. Ahmed is an attentive DJ/MC who knows his audience, providing quality from start to finish. Thank you!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Hillary · Married on 06/16/2017

Our wedding DJ was one of the most important thing to us and we’re so happy we ended up working with Ace DJ Entertainment! Every aspect of the entire year that we worked with them was fun, seamless and professional! We used Ace’s DJ services, their photo booth and their up-lighting to turn our wedding reception into the biggest party of our lifetime. Let me tell you, we have ZERO regrets.

Family and friends are still telling us they have NEVER seen so many people dancing at a wedding in their entire lives! The dance floor was packed all night and everyone had a total blast. The music was everything we had hoped for, the photo booth was perfect and personalized, and the lighting was the special touch that brought the whole reception together!

John Andrew was beyond responsive, scheduled multiple in person meetings and phone calls, and wanted to make sure he was extremely prepared to MC and DJ our special day. He allowed us to completely personalize and customize our experience and we really appreciated that!

We would recommend Ace DJ Entertainment to anyone and everyone planning their wedding! If you’re on the fence about booking… just do it- you won’t regret your decision at all!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Hillary for the kind words! It was our pleasure and it is what we live for. Thank you for the opportunity to share your special day. Best of luck!

- Ace DJ Team