58 Reviews for Ace DJ Entertainment LLC

Liability Insurance (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
52 Ace DJ Entertainment LLC Reviews

My wife and I had the pleasure of using Ace DJ Entertainment for our wedding this April. With the help of our wedding coordinator, Anthony helped facilitate a perfect night. In my opinion, it could not have gone any smoother. He also did an excellent job as the MC for the entire night. He definitely stayed busy all night, but it did not seem to phase him! The DJ did a great job providing a variety of music. The videographer, Matt, was extremely attentive and I'm confident that he captured some of the best moments of the night. We had so many people tell us that this event was one of the most impressive they have seen recently, and I am convinced that the music, lights and service provided by Anthony and his Ace DJ team was a huge reason why. I would highly recommend this crew to anyone.

Profile Picture John, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After months of planning, creating Pinterest driven ideas, shopping, and decorating my daughters highly anticipated Sweet Sixteen party is over. As a parent there is always that worry, will people show, will they have a good time, will things fall into place. Well it all went spectacularly well and Ace Entertainment was a big part of the success. Our DJ Tim was responsive to my emails prior to the event, reviewed my daughters song requests, and on Saturday night he had the kids up and dancing from 6:30-10:30 PM. Everyone had a fantastic time. We are so relieved and could not be more pleased.
Decorating the garage, which included wall drapes and lights, resulted in a transformation and appearance that we were happy with. The tent however, was much larger, and while we did our best to make it look pretty it lacked impact. I stood just before the party started, looked into the tent and was a little disappointed with how it looked. Tim brought this amazing lighting and while I knew there was lighting included, I did not realize the tremendous impact it would have on the party. The lights put the finishing touch on months of effort, I was so excited.
Tim was professional, he arrived on time, set up, and was gracious enough to park his car next door. He let the music guide the night without trying to commentate the whole event, you know how teenagers tune adults out right? I had to attend to food, drink, and our own version of a photo booth which did not give me much time to check. I was confident though, because when I did get to check in Tim had everything under control and the teenagers were having a great time jumping around, their version of dancing!
My daughter is a bright, athletic, hard working young lady who has been a joy to raise. Her father and I really wanted to give her this gift, that reflects how much we have enjoyed being her parent. The party was a big success and Ace DJ Entertainment had a lot to do with the success of this party!!!

Profile Picture Deneen, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Ace DJ Entertainment for our school's anniversary party. We used their photo booth services and we were extremely satisfied with the services. Anthony, John, and the whole team were very professional and prompt. On the day of the event, the photographer arrived early to set up and was very friendly with our members. We would definitely recommend Ace DJ Entertainment and use their services again!

Profile Picture Natasha, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Anthony and his crew are amazing. We used him for our wedding and the package included dj, photographer, videographer, and photo booth. Everything was perfect. Anthony goes over and above to make sure everything goes smooth. He is very quick with responding and following up to make sure there is no confusion. The photographer Matt was also super helpful capturing all special moments with awesome input. I would recommend Ace DJ Entertainment to anyone looking for a awesome day.

Profile Picture Ken, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Ace stepped in at the last minute for our school Homecoming Dance. We had a DJ who was unable to work the night of the dance. I contacted Ace and they immediately started a live chat with me. Their DJ was super! He accepted a list of requests from the students ahead of time and played great music all nights. The kids danced up a storm and sang along. It was our most successful Homecoming Dance to date. I highly recommend Ace Entertainment!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I used Ace Entertainment for my wedding in November 2017. They were absolutely amazing. I would chose them over and over again. The day was perfect. I used their DJ, photographer and photobooth. The DJ had the dance floor full all night long! Everybody had an amazing time. The photographer took the most amazing pictures and didn't miss a beat! And people are still talking about how fun the photobooth was. I highly recommend Ace DJ Entertainment. They are professional, respectful and talented at what they do. I never felt like I was a bother through the planning process. They each made me feel like I was a valued customer and cared about my vision for my day. They made themselves available anytime I had a question and did they best to accommodate. Amazing guys, wonderful company. Thank you Ace!

Profile Picture Nina, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I planned my party from 3000 miles away in San Diego. We had eloped in Zion in September but my family still wanted to party and celebrate in Philadelphia. We were referred to Ace DJs through a family friend and let me tell you, this party would not have happened without them. We were pretty clueless about timelines, songs schedules, etiquette and all of it. But with the help of John and a few scheduled phone calls setting up a timeline, this party went off without a hitch. The photobooth addition was a huge hit and the dance floor was packed all night. As I was hugging my guests on the way out everyone kept telling me what an amazing party we had and I really believe Ace DJ's was the reason they said that. Thank you guys so much!!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Uplighting

Our wedding went off without a hitch thanks to Ace DJ Entertainment. Their multiple set ups at our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were all well organized. The DJ's were very professional, friendly, and approachable. They helped the night flow seamlessly. They worked as a team with the other outside vendors at the reception to create an atmosphere that was well liked by all our guests. They kept everyone engaged. The photo-booth provided was well received and everyone had a blast using it throughout the night. The full time attendant was a nice touch to make sure everyone got their pictures and props. I will recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their event.

Profile Picture Tim, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding DJ was one of the most important thing to us and we’re so happy we ended up working with Ace DJ Entertainment! Every aspect of the entire year that we worked with them was fun, seamless and professional! We used Ace’s DJ services, their photo booth and their up-lighting to turn our wedding reception into the biggest party of our lifetime. Let me tell you, we have ZERO regrets.

Family and friends are still telling us they have NEVER seen so many people dancing at a wedding in their entire lives! The dance floor was packed all night and everyone had a total blast. The music was everything we had hoped for, the photo booth was perfect and personalized, and the lighting was the special touch that brought the whole reception together!

John Andrew was beyond responsive, scheduled multiple in person meetings and phone calls, and wanted to make sure he was extremely prepared to MC and DJ our special day. He allowed us to completely personalize and customize our experience and we really appreciated that!

We would recommend Ace DJ Entertainment to anyone and everyone planning their wedding! If you’re on the fence about booking… just do it- you won’t regret your decision at all!

Profile Picture Hillary, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

This is the second time we used Ace, and had Nicco as our Dj.(we asked for him back from our first party and were so excited to have him again!) We couldn't have been more PLEASED!!! What a great company to do business with.. Nicco showed up early, was extremely professional, and knew how to keep the party going!!! We look forward to using them for all of our future events!

Profile Picture Wendy, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent experience using ACE DJ Entertainment for my boyfriend's 50th Birthday party! It was held at a hall and both of the professionals showed up early and set up independently with no issues. DJ Reese and Nick (Photobooth) were Perfect !
Everyone loved the Photobooth and kept saying how awesome and friendly Nick was, they kept going back ! DJ Reese kept everyone dancing and played everything that we asked him to! They were both very professional and very easy to work with!
Anthony and John were very responsive to all of my questions, requests and emails. Paying for the services was also easy to do online. Thank you ACE DJ Entertainment for a great experience and your company is at the top of my list for anyone who needs services ! Thanks for helping to make it an awesome night :)

Profile Picture Danielle , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

CALL ACE DJ and you will not regret it! Highly professional, friendly, and dedicated-to-the-bride-&-groom team!

We had a whole team from ACE DJ provide excellent services on our wedding day and we loved them! The whole team was fantastic in terms of communication, transparency, planning, and being on top of everything...especially for busy brides and grooms!! Everyone was friendly, professional, and easy to work with...Everything went so smooth...From makeup artist Ashley (& hair stylists Dawn and Dee), vidoegrapher Matt, photobooth rep Jessica, DJ Ahmed, and, of course, Emcee/DJ/co-owner Anthony!! Thank you for the job done really well, ACE DJ!! My husband and I are very thankful for how everything went smoothly and stress free!! Feedback from guests were fantastic - Everybody had fun, which is what we had hoped for. Thank you again and will recommend ACE DJ to everyone I know :)

Profile Picture Kathleen, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Everything about our experience was professional and would highly recommend. We used them for my daughter's Sweet 16 and the dance floor was full the whole night. She was thrilled with Mike, our DJ. He listened to her and played all of her requests.

Profile Picture John, 4/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just hired this company for the 2nd time and they were just as wonderful as the first time. We had Anthony himself this weekend and he was awesome! So friendly and professional. We gave him the basics on what we were looking for out of the evening and he saw our vision, added to it and made it all happen. This was an adult-only school fundraiser with varying generations in attendance. He was able to cater to all of us all night and we had several families asking for his contact information by the end of the night. We are absolutely planning to work with them again.

Profile Picture Desiree , 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We have used ACE for all of our fundraising events and would not even think of going with another DJ! They are all very friendly, work with our schedule and any changes we throw at them with confidence and professionalism...and go the extra mile to make sure our guests are having fun and up on the dance floor! Choosing ACE for our events is one of the first and easiest decisions we make when we start planning one :-)

Profile Picture Lori, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They are very professional, extremely nice, great service, courteous. Amazing experience!!!

Profile Picture Ajitha, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

This was the first time we used Ace DJ Entertainment services and they were amazing! When discussing details prior to the event Anthony was excellent with getting back to e-mails and phone calls. The event was a prom and we rented beam lights for the dance floor which worked out perfectly! Anthony set up the lights and made sure everything was set for us. We also rented the photo booth services and it was a huge hit for our guests. Anthony was friendly and even stayed later to make sure all the prints came out. We couldn't be happier with the services and would definitely use this company again in the future.

Profile Picture User7785285, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I had such a wonderful working with Ace DJ Entertainment planning our school's first ever Father Daughter Dance. Since I first contacted them they were responsive, so helpful and just a pleasure to work with! The PTO was thrilled with the price as well :) Very affordable for a great service! Tim was a wonderful DJ and the photo booth was the hit of the dance, it was so great to be able to have both and stay in our budget! I will definitely be using Ace again when I plan my next party!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I could not be more pleased with my Ace DJ experience. We worked with the team for my daughter's Sweet 16. Anthony is great to work with - so responsive. All those who worked our event (DJ, Photo Booth Coordinator, Photographer) exceeded my expectations. I would use Ace DJ again in a heart beat - they were so service oriented in the planning process and just as wonderful at the event.

Profile Picture Francesca, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We booked Ace for a party for my daughter. My wife and I had a mix up and cancelled Ace when they emailed a few days before the event, thinking we were cancelling a different DJ that never followed up with us. At 5 pm on the day of the party, we realized our mistake, with the party beginning at 6 pm. We called Ace, they immediately answered the phone and said they would work on getting a DJ. It was now 5:20 pm. Anthony called and said he would be to our party at 6:20 pm. He arrived at 6:20 and immediately got music going. The girls never knew there was an issue. Anthony was fantastic and Ace saved the day and party. Absolute professionals!

Profile Picture User7480428, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are so thankful to have found Ace DJ entertainment. John made the planning process easy and simple. His service was impeccable the day of our wedding. The dance floor was consistently full throughout the night and the guests didn't want the party to end. I highly recommend using Ace DJ entertainment.

Profile Picture Crystal, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Incredible service from some amazing people - thanks John!

Profile Picture User5471743, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Anthony and his team did an outstanding job. They all exceeded my expectations and worked hard to make sure my wedding was a success. I purchased a package that included a makeup artist, photographer, videographer, DJ, and a photobooth. My guests loved the photobooth. Ashley, the makeup artist did an amazing job. My entire bridal party looked great. Matt, the photographer was always giving suggestions and helping me with ideas. He worked hard all day! Ryan the DJ - another hard worker, he added personal touches to my reception and made sure the dance floor was packed. They also were nicely dressed. The entire team was professional and flexible. I was really busy before my wedding with work and the team, especially Ryan worked with last minute song lists, reception information, and schedules. They went above and beyond to help me. I was more than pleased with this team and choosing them was a great decision.

Profile Picture Tonya, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

First I will like to thank Ace for working with us on our wedding day and for letting Nicco be our DJ for our special day. Nicco was exactly what my husband and I were looking for as a DJ. He really did a wonderful job with the music. I have nothing but great things to say about this company and Nicco. I will definitely use them again and will recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Xiomara, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This service was really great! I deal with a lot of businesses for events and Ace was one of the easiest ones to work with yet! All the workers were very polite and responsive. I rented a photo booth for four hours and the photos turned out great and the girls loved it!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/11/16, 1 Review