Ace DJ Entertainment LLC Reviews

66 | Bensalem, PA

66 Reviews for Ace DJ Entertainment LLC

Stacy Buck · Married on 10/27/2018

House Party

We used Ace for a Halloween party and they were amazing. Setting everything up with Anthony was easy and efficient. We emailed with DJ Ahmed before our party to go over details. He arrived promptly, got everything ready, looked festive and professional...and he was one of the best DJ’s I’ve heard in a long time. Everyone was impressed with him. And he’s a crazy nice guy! We will definitely be using him again.

Meaghan · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly recommended!! Anthony was awesome to work with and went above and beyond to make our day amazing! He was quick to respond to my emails and was very organized in making sure we heard all the songs we wanted. My (now) husband is very picky with his music and Anthony didn’t even bat an eye with some of his crazy requests! I would highly recommend Anthony to any bride. Thanks again Guys! You made our day one to remember!
    Meaghan & Steven
    9.15.18

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

This company was amazing all around! We used them for DJ, Photo booth, and photographer for our wedding and they did an over the top job! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Danielle for your wonderful review. It is our utmost pleasure to have worked for you on your special day. This is why we are in this business, making our clients happy by going above and beyond. If there is Anything else we can help with in the future just let me know. On behalf of the entire wedding team we thank you for the opportunity to share in your special day! _The Ace DJ Team

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2018

We use Ace DJ for my son's college grad party this past weekend. DJ Ahmed was great! We would definitely use him for our next party!

Rena · Married on 05/18/2018

They were very attentive and worked with me

Sue · Married on 05/12/2018

I hired them for a surprise 50th birthday. They made everything so simple. Very accommodating. Very nice. They made the party a big success. Thank you

John · Married on 04/14/2018

My wife and I had the pleasure of using Ace DJ Entertainment for our wedding this April. With the help of our wedding coordinator, Anthony helped facilitate a perfect night. In my opinion, it could not have gone any smoother. He also did an excellent job as the MC for the entire night. He definitely stayed busy all night, but it did not seem to phase him! The DJ did a great job providing a variety of music. The videographer, Matt, was extremely attentive and I'm confident that he captured some of the best moments of the night. We had so many people tell us that this event was one of the most impressive they have seen recently, and I am convinced that the music, lights and service provided by Anthony and his Ace DJ team was a huge reason why. I would highly recommend this crew to anyone.

Deneen · Married on 04/07/2018

After months of planning, creating Pinterest driven ideas, shopping, and decorating my daughters highly anticipated Sweet Sixteen party is over. As a parent there is always that worry, will people show, will they have a good time, will things fall into place. Well it all went spectacularly well and Ace Entertainment was a big part of the success. Our DJ Tim was responsive to my emails prior to the event, reviewed my daughters song requests, and on Saturday night he had the kids up and dancing from 6:30-10:30 PM. Everyone had a fantastic time. We are so relieved and could not be more pleased.
    Decorating the garage, which included wall drapes and lights, resulted in a transformation and appearance that we were happy with. The tent however, was much larger, and while we did our best to make it look pretty it lacked impact. I stood just before the party started, looked into the tent and was a little disappointed with how it looked. Tim brought this amazing lighting and while I knew there was lighting included, I did not realize the tremendous impact it would have on the party. The lights put the finishing touch on months of effort, I was so excited.
    Tim was professional, he arrived on time, set up, and was gracious enough to park his car next door. He let the music guide the night without trying to commentate the whole event, you know how teenagers tune adults out right? I had to attend to food, drink, and our own version of a photo booth which did not give me much time to check. I was confident though, because when I did get to check in Tim had everything under control and the teenagers were having a great time jumping around, their version of dancing!
    My daughter is a bright, athletic, hard working young lady who has been a joy to raise. Her father and I really wanted to give her this gift, that reflects how much we have enjoyed being her parent. The party was a big success and Ace DJ Entertainment had a lot to do with the success of this party!!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Deneen for these kind words. It is exactly why we do this job to make it memorable for our clients. Tim you are amazing as always and Ace greatly appreciates your work. We are so happy to have been a part of your daughter's special day. We look forward to working with you in the future. - Anthony and the Ace Dj Team

Natasha · Married on 03/10/2018

We hired Ace DJ Entertainment for our school's anniversary party. We used their photo booth services and we were extremely satisfied with the services. Anthony, John, and the whole team were very professional and prompt. On the day of the event, the photographer arrived early to set up and was very friendly with our members. We would definitely recommend Ace DJ Entertainment and use their services again!

Ken · Married on 01/12/2018

Anthony and his crew are amazing. We used him for our wedding and the package included dj, photographer, videographer, and photo booth. Everything was perfect. Anthony goes over and above to make sure everything goes smooth. He is very quick with responding and following up to make sure there is no confusion. The photographer Matt was also super helpful capturing all special moments with awesome input. I would recommend Ace DJ Entertainment to anyone looking for a awesome day.

Nina · Married on 11/04/2017

I used Ace Entertainment for my wedding in November 2017. They were absolutely amazing. I would chose them over and over again. The day was perfect. I used their DJ, photographer and photobooth. The DJ had the dance floor full all night long! Everybody had an amazing time. The photographer took the most amazing pictures and didn't miss a beat! And people are still talking about how fun the photobooth was. I highly recommend Ace DJ Entertainment. They are professional, respectful and talented at what they do. I never felt like I was a bother through the planning process. They each made me feel like I was a valued customer and cared about my vision for my day. They made themselves available anytime I had a question and did they best to accommodate. Amazing guys, wonderful company. Thank you Ace!

Jackie · Married on 10/21/2017

I planned my party from 3000 miles away in San Diego. We had eloped in Zion in September but my family still wanted to party and celebrate in Philadelphia. We were referred to Ace DJs through a family friend and let me tell you, this party would not have happened without them. We were pretty clueless about timelines, songs schedules, etiquette and all of it. But with the help of John and a few scheduled phone calls setting up a timeline, this party went off without a hitch. The photobooth addition was a huge hit and the dance floor was packed all night. As I was hugging my guests on the way out everyone kept telling me what an amazing party we had and I really believe Ace DJ's was the reason they said that. Thank you guys so much!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks Jackie, and shout our to the ACE DJ ENT team Josh and Colin making the entire day come together!

Tim · Married on 10/20/2017

Our wedding went off without a hitch thanks to Ace DJ Entertainment. Their multiple set ups at our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were all well organized. The DJ's were very professional, friendly, and approachable. They helped the night flow seamlessly. They worked as a team with the other outside vendors at the reception to create an atmosphere that was well liked by all our guests. They kept everyone engaged. The photo-booth provided was well received and everyone had a blast using it throughout the night. The full time attendant was a nice touch to make sure everyone got their pictures and props. I will recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their event.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Congratulations again! Thank you for leaving the complimentary remarks, we are happy to hear you and Michele enjoyed yourselves. It was a delight to be a part of your special day. Best wishes to you both and your future together! -DJ Ryan
  • Roxy

Roxy · Married on 07/15/2017

Top DJ Company

Highly recommend Ace for any occasion. Their quality of service outmatches the competition because these are professionals who care about their clients. Ahmed is an attentive DJ/MC who knows his audience, providing quality from start to finish. Thank you!

Hillary · Married on 06/16/2017

Our wedding DJ was one of the most important thing to us and we’re so happy we ended up working with Ace DJ Entertainment! Every aspect of the entire year that we worked with them was fun, seamless and professional! We used Ace’s DJ services, their photo booth and their up-lighting to turn our wedding reception into the biggest party of our lifetime. Let me tell you, we have ZERO regrets.

Family and friends are still telling us they have NEVER seen so many people dancing at a wedding in their entire lives! The dance floor was packed all night and everyone had a total blast. The music was everything we had hoped for, the photo booth was perfect and personalized, and the lighting was the special touch that brought the whole reception together!

John Andrew was beyond responsive, scheduled multiple in person meetings and phone calls, and wanted to make sure he was extremely prepared to MC and DJ our special day. He allowed us to completely personalize and customize our experience and we really appreciated that!

We would recommend Ace DJ Entertainment to anyone and everyone planning their wedding! If you’re on the fence about booking… just do it- you won’t regret your decision at all!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Hillary for the kind words! It was our pleasure and it is what we live for. Thank you for the opportunity to share your special day. Best of luck! - Ace DJ Team
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/10/2017

This is the second time we used Ace, and had Nicco as our Dj.(we asked for him back from our first party and were so excited to have him again!) We couldn't have been more PLEASED!!! What a great company to do business with.. Nicco showed up early, was extremely professional, and knew how to keep the party going!!! We look forward to using them for all of our future events!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

On Behalf of myself, our company and of course Nicco we appreciate all the kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you and thank you for making us your choice for a second time! Looking forward to doing work with you in the future! - Anthony and the Ace DJ Team

Danielle · Married on 06/10/2017

Excellent experience using ACE DJ Entertainment for my boyfriend's 50th Birthday party! It was held at a hall and both of the professionals showed up early and set up independently with no issues. DJ Reese and Nick (Photobooth) were Perfect !
    Everyone loved the Photobooth and kept saying how awesome and friendly Nick was, they kept going back ! DJ Reese kept everyone dancing and played everything that we asked him to! They were both very professional and very easy to work with!
    Anthony and John were very responsive to all of my questions, requests and emails. Paying for the services was also easy to do online. Thank you ACE DJ Entertainment for a great experience and your company is at the top of my list for anyone who needs services ! Thanks for helping to make it an awesome night :)

Kathleen · Married on 05/28/2017

CALL ACE DJ and you will not regret it! Highly professional, friendly, and dedicated-to-the-bride-&-groom team!

We had a whole team from ACE DJ provide excellent services on our wedding day and we loved them! The whole team was fantastic in terms of communication, transparency, planning, and being on top of everything...especially for busy brides and grooms!! Everyone was friendly, professional, and easy to work with...Everything went so smooth...From makeup artist Ashley (& hair stylists Dawn and Dee), vidoegrapher Matt, photobooth rep Jessica, DJ Ahmed, and, of course, Emcee/DJ/co-owner Anthony!! Thank you for the job done really well, ACE DJ!! My husband and I are very thankful for how everything went smoothly and stress free!! Feedback from guests were fantastic - Everybody had fun, which is what we had hoped for. Thank you again and will recommend ACE DJ to everyone I know :)

Sent on 06/05/2017

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Kathleen. What Can I say, the wedding was amazing and we were all so happy and thankful to be a part of it. One for the ages. Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you on your special day. Best of luck to you both! Sincerely Anthony and the entire ACE DJ Team

John · Married on 04/11/2017

Everything about our experience was professional and would highly recommend. We used them for my daughter's Sweet 16 and the dance floor was full the whole night. She was thrilled with Mike, our DJ. He listened to her and played all of her requests.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you John! It was a fun energetic crowd and I was happy to keep the energy at high levels the whole night. I was honored to be the DJ for your Daughter's special night. Thank you so much for your kind words. - DJ Mike

Desiree · Married on 03/11/2017

We just hired this company for the 2nd time and they were just as wonderful as the first time. We had Anthony himself this weekend and he was awesome! So friendly and professional. We gave him the basics on what we were looking for out of the evening and he saw our vision, added to it and made it all happen. This was an adult-only school fundraiser with varying generations in attendance. He was able to cater to all of us all night and we had several families asking for his contact information by the end of the night. We are absolutely planning to work with them again.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Desiree! It was my pleasure. Very lucky to be a part of such an amazing event. You and your team did an awesome job planning everything making my part easier. Looking forward to the next event! -Anthony - Owner Ace DJ Entertainment

Lori · Married on 02/25/2017

We have used ACE for all of our fundraising events and would not even think of going with another DJ! They are all very friendly, work with our schedule and any changes we throw at them with confidence and professionalism...and go the extra mile to make sure our guests are having fun and up on the dance floor! Choosing ACE for our events is one of the first and easiest decisions we make when we start planning one :-)

Sent on 02/27/2017

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Hello Lori, We appreciate the great review! It is great to hear that we are the entertainment company you rely on because that means we are successfully doing what we love! Each and every employee of ours puts a lot of hard work and dedication into making guests at our clients parties enjoy what we provide. It was a pleasure to work with you and we're excited to hear from you in the future!

Ajitha · Married on 02/11/2017

They are very professional, extremely nice, great service, courteous. Amazing experience!!!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Ajitha! We are happy to hear that you had an amazing experience with our staff! Matt and DJ Nicco always seem to put their best foot forward when it comes to making clients happy. We look forward to working with you in the future! - The Ace Team

Leah · Married on 02/10/2017

This was the first time we used Ace DJ Entertainment services and they were amazing! When discussing details prior to the event Anthony was excellent with getting back to e-mails and phone calls. The event was a prom and we rented beam lights for the dance floor which worked out perfectly! Anthony set up the lights and made sure everything was set for us. We also rented the photo booth services and it was a huge hit for our guests. Anthony was friendly and even stayed later to make sure all the prints came out. We couldn't be happier with the services and would definitely use this company again in the future.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Anthony is such a hard worker and is really a perfect example of what Ace is all about!

Emily · Married on 01/13/2017

I had such a wonderful working with Ace DJ Entertainment planning our school's first ever Father Daughter Dance. Since I first contacted them they were responsive, so helpful and just a pleasure to work with! The PTO was thrilled with the price as well :) Very affordable for a great service! Tim was a wonderful DJ and the photo booth was the hit of the dance, it was so great to be able to have both and stay in our budget! I will definitely be using Ace again when I plan my next party!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Hello Emily, We appreciate the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to make your Father Daughter dance a night to remember. On behalf of our staff at Ace DJ Entertainment, we look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you
  • F

Francesca · Married on 12/10/2016

I could not be more pleased with my Ace DJ experience. We worked with the team for my daughter's Sweet 16. Anthony is great to work with - so responsive. All those who worked our event (DJ, Photo Booth Coordinator, Photographer) exceeded my expectations. I would use Ace DJ again in a heart beat - they were so service oriented in the planning process and just as wonderful at the event.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Ace DJ Entertainment LLC's reply:

Hello Francesca, Thank you for such kind words. Here at Ace DJ Entertainment, we strive to make everything from the planning process to the event day as smooth as possible. I am happy to hear we exceeded your expectations and made your daughters sweet 16 a memorable day. - The Ace DJ Team