Charlotte, NC 28205 Map · Phone number

About DJ Joey

I have been providing DJ/MC services for the past 6 years for all types of events around North Carolina. I strive to create a fun environment and play the music the client wants to hear. The key to a great event is tailoring the music to the crowd at hand.

38924810100835066487227444200595n2
img20160220212758
attach9240201606100947003
38924810100835066487227444200595n2
img20160220212758
attach9240201606100947003

23 Reviews for DJ Joey

Annette · Married on 06/03/2017

DJ Joey was awesome to work with. I am a wedding coordinator and work with many DJ's. Joey was very prompt to get back with me. Showed up on time and went above and beyond what he was called to do. On wedding day, 30min before ceremony, the bride had hired a string duo to play during ceremony. They would not play because of a rain shower that had just gone through which would leave the bride with no ceremony music. DJ Joey, without hesitation, step up and offered to help. I got the line up from the string duet, gave it to Joey, he uploaded it to his phone and had everything set up and ready to go for ceremony. He was my hero. He saved the day. I will definitely be going on our referral list. Thanks again Joey.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Cindy · Married on 04/22/2017

Joey Amoako provided a perfect experience at my daughter's wedding. Joey was easy to communicate with, always responding in a timely manner. He was receptive to suggestions for a play list and a "do not play" list. He was punctual in his arrival and set up. He dressed professionally for the occasion. Joey's easy manner provided a fun and lively reception. Everyone remarked it was one of the most fun weddings they have ever attended!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Michaelia · Married on 10/22/2016

Joey was phenomenal!! Prior to our wedding, he attended several meetings with myself, my planner, and the coordinator of our venue. In terms of communication, Joey was always easily accessible and quick to respond. For all of our meetings he was prompt and attentive. As far as the wedding night, he went above and beyond all of our personal expectations. He had all of our guests out of their chairs and dancing on the dance floor. Joey was exciting, energetic, and entertaining, what more could you ask for?? After our wedding, I had several guests tell me how much they loved our DJ, and that was the icing on the cake. Five stars from this bride. Thanks Joey!!! :)

Sent on 11/15/2016