DJ Jeremy Productions

San Francisco, CA View map

$2,000 Most Popular Price

DJ Jeremy Productions - San Francisco DJ / San Francisco Wedding DJ, Napa DJ / Napa Wedding DJ, Sonoma DJ / Sonoma Wedding DJ, Bay Area DJ / Bay Area Wedding DJ

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1200.00

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting

• Melissa
    Melissa S. Married on 07/31/2021

The BEST DJ for Bay Area/Wine Country weddings!

We just got married on 7/31 after having to postpone for nearly a year due to COVID. DJ Jeremy, Jeannine, and his whole team were incredibly helpful and supportive throughout our long planning process. Music is VERY important to us and DJ Jeremy and his team ensured that our vision came to life for every aspect of our wedding. I cannot recommend them more! They are so focused on the client experience and all of our guests had such a great time on the dancefloor because of their attention to detail and ability to read the room/vibe. DJ Jeremy and his team were also great at ensuring our ceremony and all emceeing ran smoothly. You will love working with DJ Jeremy and his team!
    Amanda H. Married on 05/30/2021

Amazing, the best vendor I worked with during wedding planning

I honestly don't even know where to begin. The short of this is that Jeremy and his partner Jeannine absolutely blew me away with their level of service.

For our wedding, we had to cut headcount due to COVID and also had some family members that couldn't attend due to travel. Because of that, we wanted to stream the ceremony via Zoom. In not wanting to put that pressure on one of our guests, i looked online for a for-hire option. I was honestly fine with just hiring some college kid to come do it ; just SOMETHING. But then I stumbled across Jeremy. The price was a little higher than i was originally thinking it would be (i had zero prior context for what it might cost, to be clear), but I reached out anyway because honestly, i was running out of time and we had budget available after cutting headcount anyway.

He got back to me so quickly. As a type A planner, that was a big plus. We immediately jumped into the details of what we were looking for day of, and Jeremy patiently walked me through all the options, pros and cons of each, and made me feel so comfortable. We decided to move forward and i figured "great, I'm sure this will go fine", but then he proceed to go above and beyond. He contacted my DJ to confirm the mic set up so he could figure out the best way to pull the feed. He asked for my music choices and did a mock run to see if they would get flagged if we chose to do a YouTube stream. I could not believe how seriously he was taking the whole process and the time he was putting into it. I did not think i was paying nearly enough for this level of service.

Day of, they showed up early and got set up. The stream went perfectly and the next day, we had a gorgeous 4K recording of our ceremony. This was the cherry on top since spending thousands on a videographer seemed outrageous, and here we were getting it almost as a little freebie. The cost was worth it alone just to have a gorgeous recording of our ceremony.

I cannot say enough about Jeremy and Jeannine. They truly treated our day like it was their own, and I will forever be grateful for them not only allowing our remote family and friends to be there, but also to be able to watch back for years to come.

Hire them for everything, believe me, they're worth it.
  • Sheiva
    Sheiva Y. Married on 02/22/2020

Blown Away!

We absolutely LOVED everything about Jeremy and Jeannine. They both truly made our special day unforgettable.

From beginning to end, they have been super informative, organized, and on top of everything. I booked DJ Jeremy many months in advance, and he and Jeannine have been in constant contact with me all the way up to our wedding day. We booked DJ services, inside uplighting, outdoor string lighting, and a photobooth service with them. I sent them a list of songs organized by the wedding day timeline, and they executed everything perfectly.

Can I just stop to say... that outdoor string lighting made our venue even more magical, especially at night!

I also can't thank Jeannine enough for being a wonderful Emcee--helping us stay on our timeline, and cueing us during the ceremony, big entrance, and speeches.

We received SO many compliments from our guests on how good the music was. DJ Jeremy did a fantastic job mixing our favorite songs during the dance party. Antoine attended the photobooth and our guests had a blast taking pics. The backdrop we chose turned out so beautiful!!

I highly recommend DJ Jeremy Productions and would love to work with them again in the future.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

66 photos · 08/26/2018
  • Jason & Ben
    25 photos · 03/14/2015

Tan Weddings & Events Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

If you are looking for a top-notch DJ team in the Bay and Napa areas, check out DJ Jeremy! Not only do they provide great music, but their sound quality for the ceremony is perfect. And, they are super nice to work with...we can tell that couples love them!

San Francisco, CA, 94111
Location of (DJ Jeremy Productions)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding