San Francisco, CA 94103 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Real Weddings 3

About DJ Jeremy Productions

DJ Jeremy Productions - San Francisco DJ / San Francisco Wedding DJ, Napa DJ / Napa Wedding DJ, Sonoma DJ / Sonoma Wedding DJ, Bay Area DJ / Bay Area Wedding DJ

Follow DJ Jeremy Productions on

33 Reviews for DJ Jeremy Productions

• Sheiva

Sheiva Yazdani · Married on 02/22/2020

Blown Away!

We absolutely LOVED everything about Jeremy and Jeannine. They both truly made our special day unforgettable.

From beginning to end, they have been super informative, organized, and on top of everything. I booked DJ Jeremy many months in advance, and he and Jeannine have been in constant contact with me all the way up to our wedding day. We booked DJ services, inside uplighting, outdoor string lighting, and a photobooth service with them. I sent them a list of songs organized by the wedding day timeline, and they executed everything perfectly.

Can I just stop to say... that outdoor string lighting made our venue even more magical, especially at night!

I also can't thank Jeannine enough for being a wonderful Emcee--helping us stay on our timeline, and cueing us during the ceremony, big entrance, and speeches.

We received SO many compliments from our guests on how good the music was. DJ Jeremy did a fantastic job mixing our favorite songs during the dance party. Antoine attended the photobooth and our guests had a blast taking pics. The backdrop we chose turned out so beautiful!!

I highly recommend DJ Jeremy Productions and would love to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • chandy703

Christine · Married on 11/02/2019

Professional and fun!

My philosophy for my wedding was hire people who know what they are doing and let them do it well. DJ Jeremy Productions was a great fit for that philosophy. Both Jeremy and Jeannine are very good at what they do. They were very professional and helpful when I had questions leading up to the wedding and walked through the day of schedule moment by moment with me prior to the wedding day to make sure we were all on the same page.

I picked ceremony songs and just a few must play songs for our reception but left everything else up to Jeremy and I was beyond impressed with his song selections. He really watches his audience carefully. There were people on the dance floor all night and we had a hard time finding a moment to take a break because every song was so good that we just wanted to stay and dance!

After the wedding Jeremy even sent me a recording from the ceremony, toasts, and speeches which was very much appreciated since we chose not to have a videographer at our wedding. I cannot recommend DJ Jeremy Productions enough. Thank you both for everything!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Cassi Mckean · Married on 10/19/2019

Kept the party going!

Our DJ was Collin and he was awesome! He helped fill in last minute songs literally the night before our wedding and was great at making recommendations based on the song list we had provided. He was keen to stick to any requests we made and checked in with us with any requests made by our guests, especially if it was a "do not play " song. Collin was super professional, down to earth, and had our dance floor packed throughout the entire event! He is also very knowledgeable with the basic time line of a wedding, so he helped keep an eye out that we were running in a timely fashion along with our fantastic planner :) Would recommend Collin for any event we want to get people moving and out of their seats! 💃🕺🎶

Sent on 11/08/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Jeremy Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

If you are looking for a top-notch DJ team in the Bay and Napa areas, check out DJ Jeremy! Not only do they provide great music, but their sound quality for the ceremony is perfect. And, they are super nice to work with...we can tell that couples love them!

• San Francisco, 94103 See on map
    Location of (DJ Jeremy Productions)