DJ Jalen Young

Pawtucket, RI

Hi, my name is Jalen! I have over 7 years of DJ/MC experience and provided services for Weddings, Sweet 16's, Quinceanera's, and Bar Mitzvah's. I got started in this industry as a roadie helping my father set up for his weddings. From there I was hooked as to how everything worked, the process, and how to create a magical atmosphere for a bride and groom on their special day. This is something that I have a passion for and do full-time. If you decide to book with me, I'll guarantee to make your day a memorable one for you and your guests! Based out of Providence, RI but I travel all throughout New England. Services that I provide includes PA/sound equipment, monograms, intelligent lighting, uplighting, photo booths, projectors, etc. For more details and information be sure to check out my website.

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Projector
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Monica
    Monica B. Married on 10/03/2020

Perfect wedding DJ!

Jalen Young was SO fun as our wedding DJ. He NAILED the music, playing a perfect variety of songs that aligned with our requests, and did an amazing job keeping the wedding events on schedule. The up lighting and custom monogram made the tent an absolutely gorgeous scene, and he made sure we had everything we need for a flawless night. Highly recommend his platinum wedding package! Thanks Jalen!
    Brittany L. Married on 10/02/2020

Awesome DJ!!

Jalen was a pleasure to work with for our wedding day! I could message him with any questions during any time throughout our long planning process!! We played such an array of music and Jalen had it all covered! Highly recommend Jalen Young for any event you need to get a party started!! Thank you Jalen for a great night!!
    Katerina C. Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Jalen was absolutely amazing at our 9.12 wedding! We unfortunately had a couple djs cancel on us & so glad they did because it led us to Jalen! He is so professional, quickly answered any of my questions & was very flexible with anything we needed! The music was perfect, the uplighting & monogram were beautiful and added an extra touch inside the tent! All his equipment is very elegant looking! Book him now! You will not be disappointed

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding