1005 Main St, #1201, Pawtucket, RI 02860 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10

About DJ Jalen Young

Hi, my name is Jalen! I have over 7 years of DJ/MC experience and provided services for Weddings, Sweet 16's, Quinceanera's, and Bar Mitzvah's. I got started in this industry as a roadie helping my father set up for his weddings. From there I was hooked as to how everything worked, the process, and how to create a magical atmosphere for a bride and groom on their special day. This is something that I have a passion for and do full-time. If you decide to book with me, I'll guarantee to make your day a memorable one for you and your guests! Based out of Providence, RI but I travel all throughout New England. Services that I provide includes PA/sound equipment, monograms, intelligent lighting, uplighting, photo booths, projectors, etc. For more details and information be sure to check out my website.

img 2042 51 1515423 1565815708
Wedding at Lake Pearl!
Wedding in Narragansett, RI!
Wedding in Narragansett, RI!
The Bride and Groom!
The Bride and Groom!
Wedding at Lake Pearl in Mass!
Wedding at Lake Pearl in Mass!
img 2042 51 1515423 1565815708

• Videos 4

3 Reviews for DJ Jalen Young

• James

James Leverone · Married on 06/09/2019

100% Satisfied

Jalen was incredibly professional, calm, and focused. He didn't need a lot of direction to perform well. He took a few songs we liked and used them in conjunction with feeling the crowd to make our wedding music perfect. He also collaborated with our Greek DJ really well, which was great. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Abbie Leverone · Married on 06/09/2019

Will NOT disappoint !

We can’t say enough great things about Jalen! Every song at our wedding was on point! Entertainment was one of the most important things for us and he exceeded our expectations. I would recommend him without any hesitation.

Sent on 08/16/2019

DJ Jalen Young FAQ

• What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting