1507 7th st. # 243, Santa Monica, CA 90401 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $999
  • Photos & Videos 27

About DJ in LA

With over 10 years experience in weddings and parties and being on numerous preferred vendor lists, he is your best pick when looking for someone that is personable, punctual and professional. His skills and expertise allow him to throw the perfect party by knowing how to read your dance floor. It's his goal to make your wedding or event the best time you've ever had, so he takes instant song requests from guests and makes the effort to play every song off your playlist. He can also download a song within 30 seconds if need be and play it right away. Whether you let him read the crowd during the dancing or provide him with a list of songs, he will read the crowd perfectly. Once again, this event is about you, not him. So he plays what he's supposed to play, unlike many DJ's who make the event about them and not the client. What makes Tyler different than many other DJ's is that he provides that personal approach with his clients, not the wedding factory, DJ company approach. He gains his client's trust very quickly with instant replies to emails, not letting them wait a day or two before he gets back to them. In the end, his clients become his friends. Your wedding is the biggest day of your life, you want to make sure that you hire someone you can trust from the first meeting.

1274010215mm
1274010215mm
  • Videos 1

25 Reviews for DJ in LA

Noah · Married on 08/06/2016

Tyler Johnson is both an excellent DJ as well as pleasure to work with. He was the DJ at my good friend's wedding as well as my own, so I got to see him preform for two very different crowds and worked closely with him to organize the music and technical details of my wedding. He has an excellent read of the crowd and kept people dancing all night at both parties. His equipment is top notch and we was able to supply microphones and speakers for the ceremony, the wedding toasts, and the dance party. He was always available to talk, had great recommendations for music, and came early and prepared for setup. In summary, I highly recommend Tyler (DJ in LA) for your next event.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Anthony · Married on 07/29/2016

"My fiance and I hired DJ Tyler for our wedding at the Bel Air Bay Club in the Palisades and we COULD NOT have made a better choice. He was fantastic from day one. Even before we hired him, he took the time to call us and discuss exactly what we wanted, what types of music we liked, and how we envisioned the music to play out. He made us feel as though he were a guest at our wedding and that his job was critical to making our wedding day successful (which is very true). Anytime we had a question for Tyler in the months and weeks beforehand, he was there with a quick response (which is much appreciated when you are planning a wedding). He accommodated a number of special requests and did so flawlessly. He let us play as large or as small a role as we wanted in song selection. His timing was great; he read the room seamlessly and had everyone on the dance floor effortlessly. Needless to say, I highly recommend Tyler, particularly as a Bostonian who hired him sight unseen from across the country. For what it’s worth, I’m a real guy who actually hired Tyler for my wedding, and I really did have a fantastic experience with him. Based on his professionalism, I’m sure that he’ll do as good a job at your wedding."

Sent on 09/28/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/17/2015

Tyler was awesome! He took into account all the music we wanted to hear (and didn't want to hear!) and created a great playlist for the evening. He also kept the festivities going and was more than we could have hoped for for our special night. We would recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2016