DJ IBG

New Haven, CT View map Visit website
$1,201 Most Popular Price

$1,201 Most Popular Price

DJ IBG is a versatile DJ in New Haven, Connecticut. With 10+ years of experience, DJ IBG knows how to set just the right mood for your special day. He'll create the perfect, personalized experience for you and your wedding guests.

DJ IBG rocks the dancefloor with a vast library of club music, hip-hop, rock, electronic, international, R&B/soul, Motown, and hits from yesterday and today. He fluidly mixes these genres in a skilled and musical way that will have your guests saying "I didn’t want this night to end." Specific services available are:

• Custom playlist
  • MCing (intros, announcements, etc)
  • Custom mashups
  • Do-not-play list
  • Lights
  • Energy building/design
  • Requests
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
DJ IBG can also provide the following additional equipment for your event:

• Microphones
  • Disco ball
  • Ceremony amplification

DJ IBG can play in New York City, Newark, New Haven, Hartford, and Providence. Basically anywhere in New England or the Northeast.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,201

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$1,817

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Uplighting

Jessica Married on 05/18/2019

Read the room

We had a very easy time communicating with Ian. He asked for a list of songs, either as a playlist or just a general "vibe" of our wedding, and read the room really well. Ian said he had never done an anniversary dance before, which was much more important to us than adding in a garter/bouquet toss, but was really accommodating to give us the experience we wanted. He also navigated the fact that we didn't want to do grand entrances, and came up with a way to invite us up for our first dance/introduction that seemed natural.

DJ IBG's reply:

Hi Jessica, thanks so much for the review and the kind words. I had an awesome time DJing your wedding. You guys were super fun and made the experience very memorable (I've never heard that version of "Sweet Caroline," haha). Best of luck to you and Tim!
    Ted M. Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Wedding DJ!

Guests loved the music! He was able to get a bunch of songs we wanted, including obscure ones, and the DJ's choice of music was perfect, when our list was finished. He was always open to changes, even when we brought them up during the reception.

DJ IBG's reply:

Ted, thank you so much for this review. I thoroughly enjoyed DJing your wedding. Also, I'll never forget your version of "Bohemian Rhapsody." Best of luck to you two on all your future endeavors!
    Ali Married on 10/13/2018

Best dance party ever!

DJ IBG was professional from the beginning. He was very responsive and took all of my song "suggestions". He was able to work with my special requests for each traditional dance and even made changes on the day of our wedding. He played everything from oldies, to pop, to country, to hip hop, and was able to play many of my guest's requests. I highly recommend DJ IGB to anyone looking to have a wedding with the best dance party ever!

DJ IBG's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Ali! It was an honor to be part of your wedding, and I had such a great time to boot. Please keep in touch, and let me know if you and Dan are in my neck of the woods. Best of luck to you two in all your endeavours!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

964 State St New Haven, CT, 06511
Location of (DJ IBG)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding