DJ Harsh

Chicago, IL View map
$1,900 Most Popular Price

$1,900 Most Popular Price

I have been doing music for events since 1999, and the thing I can most offer to a client is my undivided attention. From your first contact with me until day of, you are only dealing with me! There are so many large DJ companies out there, but wouldn't you rather have a boutique handling your special event? I have also done event planning,so I am able to offer guidance in areas that music only DJ's cannot, so your event runs smoothly. I'm a stickler for details, and that's why I have a intensive in person meeting one month before the big day..and that way there are no surprises! I hit a home run every time; because I have to- it's my name on the door.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,700

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,900

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Sound/PA System
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$350

What music genres do you specialize in?

Hip Hop
R&B/Soul
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

• Shan
    Shan L. Married on 04/09/2022

Excellent DJ

Harsh is a professional and knows his stuff; he respected our wishes —the music and overall feel reflected our style. the guests were super happy with the celebration. we recommend his service.
    Melissa Married on 08/08/2020

He's the best!

I met Harsh through my planner and we immediately clicked. Our large wedding was cancelled and we decided to move forward with a micro wedding. Harsh was not only willing to help us out, but he was genuinely excited and enthusiastic about our micro wedding / summer soiree. While Harsh is a talented and amazing DJ - we actually hired him to MC our wedding and handle our playlist. Harsh helped me curate a playlist that matched the vibe of our wedding, and he did it perfectly. I sent Harsh a mock playlist via Spotify and from there he organized it so that it would flow with our wedding. He also cut some songs down for us, he pulled music from an old mp3 playlist that we sent him, and he made it all work perfectly. At the wedding, Harsh oversaw the music and also MC'd like champ. The music set the vibe for our wedding and I have Harsh to thank. I recommend him a million times over and will hire him the next time we throw a party!
  • Julia
    Julia D. Married on 11/06/2019

Incredible Wedding DJ!

DJ Harsh was phenomenal for our wedding! Prior to the wedding, he met with us twice to get a sense of us as a couple and the type of wedding songs we wanted. He asked us for specific songs that “must be played” and songs that “would not be played” and he mixed the “must play” list perfectly into the reception and stuck to his word on the “do not play” list—even when some guests requested those songs!

Thanks to DJ Harsh, the dance floor was packed the entire night. He understood us as a couple very well and understood the crowd energy to keep the party strong all night long. He also acted as the perfect MC for the night, always keeping things moving while being professional and fun. Importantly, he never made the night about him, tried to be a stand-up comedian, or weirdly danced with the guests (all of which we’ve seen from far too many other DJs!). We highly recommend DJ Harsh!

AnitaWeds AnitaWeds Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasuring of working with Harsh and wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone! He is a very knowledgeable professional and can handle any unforeseen issues with grace and humor. He's fun to work with and genuinely cares about his clients. Most importantly, he will listen to YOU. Harsh will work closely with you and he'll make sure that you and your wedding guests have a great time! If you need a DJ, you should definitely call Harsh - you'll be glad you did.

Chicago, 60641
Location of (DJ Harsh)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding