4 Lillian Road, Canton, MA 02021 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJ Gary Titus

Let DJ Gary Titus add a tasteful, fun, professional touch.

Jen & Brant G. said "We wanted to thank…You played exactly what we asked for.You set the party mood perfectly". Tanya & Paul V. said "Thanks so much for bringing our reception to life." Complete music selection and sound system for ceremony, cocktails, dinner, and d ancing. Perfect volume at all times. No props, costumes, games or gimmicks. Call to see my DVD demo today.

"Thank you Gary. Many of my parents friends and family kept calling after the wedding to say it was the best they’ve ever attended. Many commented specifically about the music and really enjoyed it because everything you played was perfect for all the ages. I had SO much fun, only complaint, it went by too fast!" Best, Jenna Amara

Follow DJ Gary Titus on

BO2 5065GaryTitus
Rob and Amber
Rob and Amber
BO2 5065GaryTitus

47 Reviews for DJ Gary Titus

Emily Mcgrath · Married on 11/11/2018

Ian & Emily McGrath Wedding 2018!

Gary Titus is an AMAZING DJ! I was married last weekend and Gary did a fantastic job!! I would highly recommend Gary Titus!

Nicci · Married on 07/14/2018

Gary was an amazing DJ! He knows his stuff! My family has known him for years, having owned a banquet facility, so it was a no brainer to book him. He is so easy going and made us feel so at ease. He played all the music we talked about and he helped us stay organized in the beginning with the dances, and the cake cutting etc. He also did an AWESOME job with keeping the dance floor full! He catered to the young crowd and the older crowd. People were raving about him! I sincerely recommend him for anyone's future Wedding!

alaina · Married on 04/20/2018

DJ Gary Titus is proof that not all DJs are created equally. We hired Gary to provide music for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception on 4/20/2018, and we were beyond thrilled with his performance. He had great advice for songs when we were stuck, kept our dance floor packed all night, and gave us little reminders as we approached dances, cake cutting, etc. We truly appreciate all of his hard work, and our day would not have been the same without him! We have been married for 3 months now, and our friends and family are still complimenting us on our epic dance party! If you need a DJ, look no further, you will not be the least bit disappointed.

DJ Gary Titus FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,650.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 450.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Gary Titus 1
    $100.00 Winter Wedding Bonus
    Are you getting married in January, February, or March? You may be eligable for my "Winter Wedding Deal" of $100.00 off the total price of your reception. New clients only. Call me today for all of the details.

• Designing Images Florist
    Designing Images Florist Wedding Florists

Gary is a professional in the wedding business. He gets your party going & you never want it to end. He is a superb master of ceremonies for any event. Always dressed to suit the party, The most fun you can ask for.

• Starlight Photography
    Starlight Photography Wedding Photographers

If you need a DJ, Gary Titus is a master of music and voice. Have worked with Gary for over twenty years and would highly recommend him to my clients. My clients always thank me for recommending Gary to them. A class act of music and fun at the appropriate times on that very special occasion. Without hesitation a great DJ.

• 4 Lillian Road Canton, MA 02021 See on map