Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Gary Titus

Let DJ Gary Titus add a tasteful, fun, professional touch.   .   Jen & Brant G. said "We wanted to thank…You played exactly what we asked for.You set the party mood perfectly". Tanya & Paul V. said "Thanks so much for bringing our reception to life." Complete music selection and sound system for ceremony, cocktails, dinner, and d ancing. Perfect volume at all times. No props, costumes, games or gimmicks. Call to see my DVD demo today.

"Thank you Gary. Many of my parents friends and family kept calling after the wedding to say it was the best they’ve ever attended. Many commented specifically about the music and really enjoyed it because everything you played was perfect for all the ages. I had SO much fun, only complaint, it went by too fast!" Best, Jenna Amara

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (1)
MC (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

DJ Gary Titus is a class act! He is exceptionally professional. There is a lot to be said for years of experience! Gary played exactly what we asked him to. He checked in often through the day to make sure things were going well. Very easy to work with! He was able to get a tough Sunday evening crowd up and moving! We all had a blast!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

A+ performance! Shout out to Vito the pig, who only enhanced our pre-wedding bliss. Excellent service, played the songs we liked but also added in similar songs to fill the gaps. Listened to our every request. Thank you!

Profile Picture Susan, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Gary was an amazing DJ! He played all the songs we selected and kept the wedding organized and running smoothly. He was professional and experienced, but also a very positive and approachable guy. Gary kept the dance floor full all night. He was very well organized and pronounced our names perfectly. He is very friendly and made us feel comfortable. We recommend Gary without any hesitation.

Profile Picture Cal, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1384442435897 gar

$100.00 Winter Wedding Bonus

Redeem In-Store
Are you getting married in January, February, or March? You may be eligable for my "Winter Wedding Deal" of $100.00 off the total price of your reception. New clients only. Call me today for all of the details.
#WW2c513f599c93a950

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Gary is a professional in the wedding business. He gets your party going & you never want it to end. He is a superb master of ceremonies for any event. Always dressed to suit the party, The most fun you can ask for.

If you need a DJ, Gary Titus is a master of music and voice. Have worked with Gary for over twenty years and would highly recommend him to my clients. My clients always thank me for recommending Gary to them. A class act of music and fun at the appropriate times on that very special occasion. Without hesitation a great DJ.

4 Lillian Road, Canton, MA 02021   See On Map