4 Lillian Road, Canton, MA 02021 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJ Gary Titus

Let DJ Gary Titus add a tasteful, fun, professional touch.

Jen & Brant G. said "We wanted to thank…You played exactly what we asked for.You set the party mood perfectly". Tanya & Paul V. said "Thanks so much for bringing our reception to life." Complete music selection and sound system for ceremony, cocktails, dinner, and d ancing. Perfect volume at all times. No props, costumes, games or gimmicks. Call to see my DVD demo today.

"Thank you Gary. Many of my parents friends and family kept calling after the wedding to say it was the best they’ve ever attended. Many commented specifically about the music and really enjoyed it because everything you played was perfect for all the ages. I had SO much fun, only complaint, it went by too fast!" Best, Jenna Amara

Follow DJ Gary Titus on

49 Reviews for DJ Gary Titus

• Gianna

Gianna Scalisi · Married on 08/16/2019

Fun, easy, and awesome!

He was great, making our day easy and fun!!! Everyone loved his music and centerpiece giveaway! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Emily Mcgrath · Married on 11/11/2018

Ian & Emily McGrath Wedding 2018!

Gary Titus is an AMAZING DJ! I was married last weekend and Gary did a fantastic job!! I would highly recommend Gary Titus!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing wedding DJ!

We’re so glad that Gary was our wedding DJ! He guided us throughout the process, helping with the timeline, transitions, and our special songs. He was always prepared and triple-checked the pronunciations of the wedding party, getting every one right for the reception entrance. He kept people on the dance floor the entire night and incorporated the songs we requested (and didn’t play anything on our “do not play” list). We recommend Gary in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/21/2019

DJ Gary Titus FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,650.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 450.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Gary Titus 1
    $100.00 Winter Wedding Bonus
    Are you getting married in January, February, or March? You may be eligable for my "Winter Wedding Deal" of $100.00 off the total price of your reception. New clients only. Call me today for all of the details.

• Designing Images Florist
    Designing Images Florist Wedding Florists

Gary is a professional in the wedding business. He gets your party going & you never want it to end. He is a superb master of ceremonies for any event. Always dressed to suit the party, The most fun you can ask for.

• Starlight Photography
    Starlight Photography Wedding Photographers

If you need a DJ, Gary Titus is a master of music and voice. Have worked with Gary for over twenty years and would highly recommend him to my clients. My clients always thank me for recommending Gary to them. A class act of music and fun at the appropriate times on that very special occasion. Without hesitation a great DJ.

• 4 Lillian Road Canton, 02021 See on map