4 Lillian Road, Canton, MA 02021 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJ Gary Titus

Let DJ Gary Titus add a tasteful, fun, professional touch.

Jen & Brant G. said "We wanted to thank…You played exactly what we asked for.You set the party mood perfectly". Tanya & Paul V. said "Thanks so much for bringing our reception to life." Complete music selection and sound system for ceremony, cocktails, dinner, and d ancing. Perfect volume at all times. No props, costumes, games or gimmicks. Call to see my DVD demo today.

"Thank you Gary. Many of my parents friends and family kept calling after the wedding to say it was the best they’ve ever attended. Many commented specifically about the music and really enjoyed it because everything you played was perfect for all the ages. I had SO much fun, only complaint, it went by too fast!" Best, Jenna Amara

Follow DJ Gary Titus on

51 Reviews for DJ Gary Titus

• Lexi

Lexi · Married on 10/12/2019

The best DJ around!

DJ Gary was exactly what we were looking for in a wedding DJ - easy to work with, experienced, and fun! He was so comfortable on the mic, flawlessly introducing our whole wedding party and keeping the party going. He picked up on the vibe of the room and adjusted the music accordingly, keeping the dancefloor packed all night. I would highly recommend DJ Gary to anyone!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

DJ Gary Titus's reply:

Than you so much Lexi. You planned the perfect day. I am so happy that I was a small part of it. Best wishes! DJGT
  • Gianna

Gianna Scalisi · Married on 08/16/2019

Fun, easy, and awesome!

He was great, making our day easy and fun!!! Everyone loved his music and centerpiece giveaway! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Emily

Emily Riley · Married on 07/12/2019

Best wedding playlist

We chose to have Gary be our DJ after being a guest at weddings where he was the DJ. We created a list of songs that we wanted to hear, and artists we did not, and Gary did an amazing job. I love to dance at weddings so the main thing I wanted at my wedding was good music and to spend the night dancing with my husband, friends, and family. Gary helped that dream come true and it was the perfect night! Book DJ Gary Titus and you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/18/2019

DJ Gary Titus FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1650
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 450.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Gary Titus 1
    $100.00 Winter Wedding Bonus
    Are you getting married in January, February, or March? You may be eligable for my "Winter Wedding Deal" of $100.00 off the total price of your reception. New clients only. Call me today for all of the details.

• Designing Images Florist Wedding Florists

Gary is a professional in the wedding business. He gets your party going & you never want it to end. He is a superb master of ceremonies for any event. Always dressed to suit the party, The most fun you can ask for.

• Starlight Photography Wedding Photographers

If you need a DJ, Gary Titus is a master of music and voice. Have worked with Gary for over twenty years and would highly recommend him to my clients. My clients always thank me for recommending Gary to them. A class act of music and fun at the appropriate times on that very special occasion. Without hesitation a great DJ.

• 4 Lillian Road Canton, 02021 See on map
    Location of (DJ Gary Titus)