P.O. Box #19481, Sacramento, CA 95817 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About DJ Eli FreshMode

DJ Eli Freshmode is a master Mixologist of vinyl records and digital tracks. He has an extensive library of vinyl records that would make any music enthusiast excited, as well as an equal number of digital songs. His charisma and ability to engage any crowd makes him the best Master of Ceremonies this side of the Mississippi. Eli Freshmode has been an MC and Disc Jockey for Weddings and Receptions, Parties, Corporate Events, Casual Get Togethers, Family Reunions, and Holiday social gatherings.

Follow DJ Eli FreshMode on

521jt 51 483397

20 Reviews for DJ Eli FreshMode

• Courtney

Courtney Rompel · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazingly talented and goes above and beyond!

Eli was the perfect choice for our wedding DJ! Everyone had a blast and Eli listened to everything my husband and I wanted for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dancing portion. I could not imagine it being more perfect. He is great at reading the crowd and knowing when to turn it up or slow it down. He also went above and beyond for us and was able to move all of his equipment inside and restart the dancing party portion of our wedding after it unexpectedly started pouring rain outside. It only took him a few minutes to move all of this equipment into the barn at our venue to continue the party and he had a smile on his face the whole time! Eli was extremely easy to work with, responsive to emails, and made my wedding a literal dream. He is also a great MC, kept everything very professional and simple when it needed to be. Everything I had imagined for my wedding day and more! I 120% recommend Eli for any DJ needs.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2019

Dj eli freshmode is incredible!

DJ Eli Freshmode is THE BEST! We had the most epic dance floor at our wedding thanks to him. As soon as we learned that he plays vinyl records, we knew he was our DJ. He is so down-to-earth and easy to work with. He helped make awesome recommendations for ceremony songs. He has a vast knowledge of music that made the evening so much fun for all of our guests! Everyone from our flower girl to our grandparents were on the dance floor. He started off our reception with great energy by introducing the wedding party and their chosen intro songs. He is awesome and secretly worked with my sisters who incorporated music into their MOH speech. One of the highlights of our wedding was a flash mob to Blanco Brown’s Git Up coordinated by our wedding party and DJ Eli Freshmode. We were so surprised and still can’t believe it. We stayed on the dance floor the whole night because every song was perfect and so much fun. He read the vibe of the crowd and kept our dance floor bumpin’! We had requested Aerosmith “I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing” as our final song and the night ended with all our friends and family in a big circle together around us singing the words. We still have our guests reaching out to us to compliment DJ Eli Freshmode. Even our photographer and videographer were expressing how much fun our dance floor was to us afterwards. We cannot over-enthuse how incredible DJ Eli Freshmode is and thank him enough for truly making our wedding so memorable and epic.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Hannah · Married on 08/17/2019

The best dj ever!

Eli was simply the best DJ we could have ever hired for our wedding! We not only had two setup locations, we had three. He executed it all perfectly and his energy was infectious! We had people of all ages at our wedding and were specific about some things and other things we asked him to take the wheel on, such as the music for the older guests and when I say we were all dancing ALL night, everyone was dancing all night long. It was the best choice we could have made hiring Eli! He was responsive, professional and so much fun to have be a part of our day. If you're looking for a DJ, look not further...Eli is your guy! I would recommend him for any event and hire him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Eli FreshMode FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1700.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector

Real Weddings

• P.O. Box #19481 Sacramento, 95817 See on map
    Location of (DJ Eli FreshMode)