P.O. Box #19481, Sacramento, CA 95817 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Eli FreshMode

DJ Eli FreshMode (Elliot) is a master Mixologist of vinyl records and digital tracks. He has an extensive library of vinyl records that would make any music enthusiast excited and an equal number of digital songs. His charisma and ability to engage any crowd makes him the best Master of Ceremonies this side of the Mississippi. Eli FreshMode has been an MC and Disc Jockey for Weddings and Receptions, Parties, Corporate Events, Casual Get Togethers, Family Reunions, School Dances (Prom), and Holiday social gatherings.

Follow DJ Eli FreshMode on

12 Reviews for DJ Eli FreshMode

• Katrina

Katrina · Married on 10/07/2018

Excellent DJ

You will not regret booking Eli as your DJ. He was so easy to work with from consultation to payment to handling everything on the day of. We met with him about a year before our wedding and he gave us a worksheet to start working on with our song preferences and advised me to think about creating some Spotify playlists so he would have an idea of what kind of music my husband and I are into and what our crowd would like. About 2 weeks before the wedding, he checked in with us. This is when I sent him over our worksheet and the links to our playlists. He also allowed me to pay him in advance via Venmo which was such a relief as I was nervous about trying to keep track of all that cash on the wedding day.

Day of- I was obviously oblivious to when he arrived and set up as I was busy getting ready. What I do know is that everything from the ceremony, cocktail hour and all the reception events went off without a hitch. He kept the reception events (toasts, cake cutting, dances etc.) on time and kept everyone dancing and having a fantastic time all night. He managed to fit in all of the guest song requests as well as multiple plays of our favorite songs. I highly recommend him for weddings. He made the whole process so seamless and stress free!

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Eli is our fav DJ ever!!!! He's so good at what he does, his passion shines through his music! He knows how to gage the crowd and play the right music for his audience. He's super friendly and easy going-- I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married looking for a DJ. We actually found Eli from Yelp thanks to all the positive reviews and I can't express enough how happy we are to have found him! Our wedding was PERFECT!

Joey · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Eli freshmode: should be DJ Eli fresh-est-mode! His music pace and choice kept the dance floor hoping until the very end, and his cocktail hour flow lent such a fun vibe to the mingling! His commentary was great and lively. I can’t imagine a better DJ could have existed for our wedding! He was also so easy to work with! He listened to us very closely and asked us tons of questions. We were a little concerned since he had not done a wedding at our venue before, but he was incredibly proactive, visiting the venue before our wedding and then he executed absolutely perfectly. 10/10 would DJ again!

Award

DJ Eli FreshMode FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System