P.O. Box #19481, Sacramento, CA 95817 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About DJ Eli FreshMode

DJ Eli Freshmode is a master Mixologist of vinyl records and digital tracks. He has an extensive library of vinyl records that would make any music enthusiast excited, as well as an equal number of digital songs. His charisma and ability to engage any crowd makes him the best Master of Ceremonies this side of the Mississippi. Eli Freshmode has been an MC and Disc Jockey for Weddings and Receptions, Parties, Corporate Events, Casual Get Togethers, Family Reunions, and Holiday social gatherings.

Follow DJ Eli FreshMode on

521jt 51 483397

22 Reviews for DJ Eli FreshMode

Allie Rollins · Married on 10/18/2020

Best dj ever

Seriously, if you’re looking an amazing DJ for your special look no further. We used Eli for our wedding and couldn’t have been happier. The music was so amazing and he made the whole night go so smooth!!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Ryan

Ryan Axt · Married on 10/10/2020

This DJ brings the party - Hire Him!

Hire Him - Two simple words that sum up our experience with Eli at our wedding. If you want more info, please feel free to continue reading on, however, don't take too long because he books up fast.

My wife and I had the pleasure of planning a wedding in 2020 with COVID causing us to make changes every month. Eli was one of the few constants. Throughout the planning process his enthusiasm, creativity, and excitement helped calm our nerves.Eli even went the extra mile by helping us come up with a plan to live stream the wedding via Zoom. Without him it would not have been possible.

At the event he was the definition of professional. He was on time. He nailed the timing on all of our songs (not easy todo since we had so many) and absolutely crushed the dance party. I look forward to working with Eli again on our next event. Thank you again!

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Rompel · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazingly talented and goes above and beyond!

Eli was the perfect choice for our wedding DJ! Everyone had a blast and Eli listened to everything my husband and I wanted for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dancing portion. I could not imagine it being more perfect. He is great at reading the crowd and knowing when to turn it up or slow it down. He also went above and beyond for us and was able to move all of his equipment inside and restart the dancing party portion of our wedding after it unexpectedly started pouring rain outside. It only took him a few minutes to move all of this equipment into the barn at our venue to continue the party and he had a smile on his face the whole time! Eli was extremely easy to work with, responsive to emails, and made my wedding a literal dream. He is also a great MC, kept everything very professional and simple when it needed to be. Everything I had imagined for my wedding day and more! I 120% recommend Eli for any DJ needs.

Sent on 11/06/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Eli FreshMode FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1700.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector

2 Real Weddings

• P.O. Box #19481 Sacramento, 95817 See on map
    Location of (DJ Eli FreshMode)