DJ Eli FreshMode Reviews

12 Reviews for DJ Eli FreshMode

• Katrina

Katrina · Married on 10/07/2018

Excellent DJ

You will not regret booking Eli as your DJ. He was so easy to work with from consultation to payment to handling everything on the day of. We met with him about a year before our wedding and he gave us a worksheet to start working on with our song preferences and advised me to think about creating some Spotify playlists so he would have an idea of what kind of music my husband and I are into and what our crowd would like. About 2 weeks before the wedding, he checked in with us. This is when I sent him over our worksheet and the links to our playlists. He also allowed me to pay him in advance via Venmo which was such a relief as I was nervous about trying to keep track of all that cash on the wedding day.

Day of- I was obviously oblivious to when he arrived and set up as I was busy getting ready. What I do know is that everything from the ceremony, cocktail hour and all the reception events went off without a hitch. He kept the reception events (toasts, cake cutting, dances etc.) on time and kept everyone dancing and having a fantastic time all night. He managed to fit in all of the guest song requests as well as multiple plays of our favorite songs. I highly recommend him for weddings. He made the whole process so seamless and stress free!

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Eli is our fav DJ ever!!!! He's so good at what he does, his passion shines through his music! He knows how to gage the crowd and play the right music for his audience. He's super friendly and easy going-- I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married looking for a DJ. We actually found Eli from Yelp thanks to all the positive reviews and I can't express enough how happy we are to have found him! Our wedding was PERFECT!

Joey · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Eli freshmode: should be DJ Eli fresh-est-mode! His music pace and choice kept the dance floor hoping until the very end, and his cocktail hour flow lent such a fun vibe to the mingling! His commentary was great and lively. I can’t imagine a better DJ could have existed for our wedding! He was also so easy to work with! He listened to us very closely and asked us tons of questions. We were a little concerned since he had not done a wedding at our venue before, but he was incredibly proactive, visiting the venue before our wedding and then he executed absolutely perfectly. 10/10 would DJ again!

lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

For me choosing a DJ was the most difficult vendor to decide upon! I spoke to several, but it wasn't until my husband and I spoke to Eli that we instantly knew he was what we had been searching for! Eli is a blast to work with! He is professional, entertaining and he is truly there for the bride and groom. We could not be happier that Eli was our DJ he did an incredible job. All we wanted was for an epic dance party and Eli delivered. Our guests loved him! I highly recommend using Eli as your wedding DJ or any other DJ needs. He is truly passionate about what he does! I would hire Eli over and over again and will forever recommend him! Thanks Eli a memorable wedding!

Jennea · Married on 10/01/2017

I would highly recommend DJ Eli FreshMode to anyone! From the initial first meeting to the end of the wedding, everything was great. He really kept the party going all night long at our wedding.

The wedding was one week ago and guests are still raving about our DJ...I mean, how often does that happen?! The dance floor was literally poppin' the whole time. That just shows how great he was.

Not only did he keep the party going all night, but he also helped a ton with making sure the overall wedding went smoothly (announcing bridal party, speeches, cake cutting and so much more).

Thank you Eli for contributing in making our wedding day perfect and unforgettable! :)

Jim · Married on 09/01/2017

Hey everyone if your looking for the perfect D.J. for your special occasion, you can stop looking. Eli FreshMode is off the charts. My only daughter got married in Lake Tahoe last weekend and Eli made a very special occasion even more special. He was so kind, friendly and professional. He had an exceptional range of music. If someone had a request it was up and playing. He was a master of knowing the vib or feeling of the crowd. We danced for 3 1/2 hours non stop. People that hadn't danced in years were dancing. As a father I was very nervous about my toast. As if he knew me (we just met this day) all my life he gave some calming advice and encouraged me. Thank you Eli for making a special day even more special. Your the are the BEST!!!! A true Artist!!!!

Shannon · Married on 09/01/2017

Eli was hands down one of the best wedding DJ's we've seen. He has an awesome personality and really knows how to keep people on the dance floor. He was extremely easy to work with, organized, and worked with us on our budget and allowed for flexible payments. He was a HUGE help in keeping with our timeline for the reception and had no issue with taking on additional tasks that we asked of him since we didn't have an actual wedding planner. He played the right music at the right time to keep everyone dancing and was great at reading the crowed. He has an awesome taste in music. 6 out of 5 stars!

julia · Married on 05/06/2017

We have MAD LOVE for Eli!!! I cannot recommend him enough. I procrastinated on getting a DJ for the wedding until the last few months. I kept reading that choosing a good DJ is really important and I realized that first hand after going to a wedding where the DJ basically ruined the wedding. Unfortunately, its really hard to determine who is going to be great without actually hearing them. I did a lot of research on Wedding Wire and The Knot and Yelp. I almost went with a few people but I was just like, "okay, they sound good and have great reviews." But when I emailed Eli I said to myself, "Holy crap this guy GETS it! This is my dj!" He was the only dj who actually congratulated us on our marriage and seemed genuinely excited to get to know us and our musical taste. His pricing was fair (and now that I know how good he is, he def could be charging more) He has a passion and understanding for music and I trusted his taste even though I'm very picky about music. I went a little crazy and gave him a TON of must have songs and announcement and timing requests. He did not sweat one bit and made me feel so calm and sure that he had it down. He was extremely professional and FAST at responding to me. Super fast. At the wedding, Eli NAILED IT!!!!! Everything was perfectly on cue, his voice is awesome and cool (not cheesy at all). He knew exactly what to play and when and got everyone dancing. The music and sound quality was perfection and all my guests kept telling us how much they loved the music. My directions on where he should setup were kind of unclear because I kept having to change it with the weather but he did not even blink; he just made it happen! He had an umbrella, awesome light, 2 setups, turntables, records, extra extension cords and power supply stuff. Plus his own table and table cloth. Its true, a DJ can make or break your wedding and he made it!! Hes so sweet, cool, professional, a little edgy, and TALENTED AS HECK.

Laura · Married on 01/14/2017

DJ Eli was fantastic. We couldn't have imagined a better DJ/MC for our wedding. He listened to us and took requests and kept our dance party moving the entire night. We can't praise him enough!

My Fiance and I are getting married in this September. Not knowing where to to turn to, to find a quality DJ I checked out Yelp. I saw DJ Eli Freshmode come up in the search engine and was instantly impressed by all of the positive reviews. My fiance and I contacted him and have already had out meet and greet with him to lock down the date and just to get to know each other. He is professional, friendly and has a great sense of humor. I am excited to have him DJ our wedding (and how cool is it that he uses vinyl records?) I couldn't be happier with our selection!

Tiffany · Married on 06/12/2016

In short, Freshmode was not simply our DJ. He totally became our friend. He is SUPER cool and really receptive to ideas/sounds/etc while providing really great insight and advice. It helped that our musical tastes lined up pretty well, but we've seen his other playlists for other couples, and he truly tailors each playlist to create a soundtrack that is very specific to each couple. Everything about our ceremony (and reception!) was perfect because of his set-up; our processional ended perfectly on queue. He brings actual vinyls to spin during the cocktail hour, so what's not to like?! Oh, and he's fun on the dance floor as well! Another valuable member of our wedding dream team :)

Melissa · Married on 06/20/2015

He was the DJ at a family member's wedding and I knew after the event and after chatting with him that I had to have him for mine. He works to connect with the bride and groom and does a great job. He even traveled 3 hours to my wedding site with very little additional cost. He also uses turn tables and plays some music on records which is a nice and unique touch.