DJ Dougie Mobile DJ Service

Santee, CA 92071 Map · Phone number
1 review

About DJ Dougie Mobile DJ Service

Hi, I'm Doug "DJ Dougie" Potter, a professional San Diego Wedding and Party Specialist, and I love doing this.  My passion for this profession will show the first time we meet.  You will see the pride I take in providing only the highest quality of entertainment service at a great value.  Have you been searching for a no-nonsense professional San Diego DJ who you can trust?  Finding a DJ that values integrity, honesty, and excellent service can be a daunting task.  Rest assured I take pride in providing such a service that has those values. You can feel secure and happy, knowing that DJ Dougie and only DJ Dougie will DJ your special day, and have peace of mind knowing that your event will be a success filled with fun and great memories, guaranteed.Well I can make that a reality.

Follow DJ Dougie Mobile DJ Service on

• Savadelic Dj Entertainment
  • DJ David Cutler
  • ALFA Music and Lighting Entertainment
  • DJ Erick B

1 Reviews for DJ Dougie Mobile DJ Service

Erica · Married on 01/27/2012

DJ Dougie is the greatest DJ for any event (and I know because I am an event planner)! DJ Dougie has the experience, the skill, the personality, the equipment and the maturity for any type of event. A DJ should be able to read the crowd, create the mood of the moment, react to the crowd, create momentum on the dance floor and work the crowd - DJ Dougie does it ALL!

From the start of our entrance into the reception to the last song of the night, DJ Dougie kept the mood appropriate for the moment without killing the party or the atmosphere on the dance floor. I have been to so many events were a DJ just does not have the people skills to read the crowd and react to the crowd, but DJ Dougie is able to read the crowd, react to the crowd, mix between songs and in and out of songs for even flow, and he is still able to interact with the crowd – he does it all AND at a great price!

DJ Dougie was able to keep our guests energized and excited all night long, mixing between different genres, using his expert technique for even flow between popular song selections and classic hits, DJ Dougie kept the mood and energy up all night long by understanding when to play the right music, at the right time, in the right way. His professional personality is also warm and poised, ensuring he has star-quality without the high price. I am looking forward to my next event just so I can call DJ Dougie and book him! Thanks DJ Dougie for making our wedding reception the best party EVER!

Doug Potter
    DJ Dougie Mobile DJ Service
    www.djdougie.com
    619-922-9108

Sent on 03/21/2012

• Santee, 92071 See on map
    6199229108 (Phone number)
    Location of (DJ Dougie Mobile DJ Service)