Englewood, Dayton, OH 45322 Map · Phone number

About DJ Danny D Productions

I have been a DJ since 1982 and currently perform at The Therapy Cafe and Pulse Nite Club in Dayton, OH. I am a hands-on DJ who produces live, on-the-spot-mixes of music. This creates energy on the dance floor and a memorable experience.

My repertoire spans several genres of music, including alternative, classical, country, disco, hip-hop, high-energy, oldies, top 40, 70's, 80's, Latin music and line dance songs.

Additionally, I speak fluently English and Spanish, and my wedding reception services include creating a custom wedding reception music CD as a gift to the bride and groom. My standard of professionalism and courteous service always delivers a quality show.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned
Follow DJ Danny D Productions on

Other couples have also viewed

• Craft Event Bar
img 0875 51 50825 162307709575612

19 Reviews for DJ Danny D Productions

Kayli · Married on 10/10/2020

Everything we wanted!

My husband and I struggled finding a DJ that would help please a crowd of Americans and Hispanics, but DJ Danny did not fail us AT ALL! He kept the music exactly how we wanted it, and he kept the night on schedule, which I appreciated TONS! He handled changes and complications, caused by another vendor, with ease, and all of our guest have continued to tell us they had a great time!

Sent on 06/01/2021

DJ Danny D Productions's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Kayli! It was a pleasure sharing your wonderful day with me :-). Blessings to you and your family.

Kathleen · Married on 09/03/2017

DJ Danny was absolutely phenomenal for our wedding. He worked with us not only to plan the music for our reception, but went above and but also used all of his experience to help us create our itinerary for the night--he really went above and beyond typical DJ duties. He was a great MC for the evening, and was able to communicate fluently in English and Spanish with our guests. The salsa lesson was a big hit, as well--my guests are still raving about it! I would absolutely book DJ Danny for any future events.

Sent on 09/11/2017

George · Married on 06/10/2017

DJ Danny D is a true professional from beginning to end. Spent quality time with us to determine what we want and made the evening special for us both. Kept the event moving on time and every guest said he was truly an excellent DJ. If you need somebody who know his music and can keep the dance floor full DJ Danny D would be my 1st choice any day.

Sent on 07/05/2017

• Englewood Dayton, OH, 45322 See on map
    Feel free to call at any time!
    Location of (DJ Danny D Productions)