6794 Welch Court, Arvada, CO 80004 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJ BOOTZ Professional Event DJ

Hi there, Welcome to Colorado Crafted Entertainment Weddings & Events! (Previously named DJ Bootz)

Recently moved to Colorado 3 years ago to sell craft beer (main job) and to grow my DJ business in this beautiful state.

In the past I've DJ'd weddings in many locations including the US Virgin Islands, New Orleans, New York, California, and Nebraska. I've worked over 500+ weddings in my career. I have the experience, I have music knowledge. Check out my ratings and reviews.

My sound comes from top of the line professional DJ equipment. I speak clearly and professionally on the microphone, I keep people on the dance floor, I work with your planners and vendors and most importantly....I keep track of your timeline!

You will see that most DJ/MC services with my skill level charge an arm and leg for their services. I've seen it up to $2,400.00?!? Not me! My cost is plain and simple...no hidden fees! $680 for 5 hours. $100 for every hour after the first five, if needed.

This includes my speakers/equipment, use of (up to) 2 wireless microphones, professional high end dance lights, glowing DJ Booth and a sit down or phone call consultation to discuss your special night.

There's no additional free for traveling within the Denver & surrounding areas. If your event is longer than a 1 hour drive from my Arvada location, I just add reasonable fee of $40 to cover traveling costs. This includes Fort Collins, Estes Park, Breckenridge, Vail, Winter Park, etc.

This wedding special is for 2018-2019 in hopes that you will spread the word about Colorado Crafted Entertainment to your friends and family being the "new guy" in town. I really appreciate your support.

Check out my recent reviews!!!!! Wedding Wire 2018 Rated Vendor with 4.9/5 Stars!!!!!!

Call or text (303) 250-7887

Email: ColoradoCrafted@gmail.com (or hit reply on the right)

Visit my website at www.ColoradoCraftedEntertainment.com

Follow DJ BOOTZ Professional Event DJ on

DJ BOOTZ Professional Event DJ 3
  • Erica

Erica Gennaria · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful Atmosphere

JR did a fantastic job creating the mood that we were looking for and was very responsive to any of our requests. We had specific music we wanted to be played before the ceremony, had a family member sing a first dance song, and some specific songs we wanted played during the ceremony. He incorporated all of these elements without any issue. We also added some music to the procession the night before the wedding and he added this seamlessly. He was a great MC for the night and made sure everything ran smoothly. The dance floor was packed all night!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/28/2018

Overall fantastic!

We loved working with James for our wedding - he was super flexible, willing to work with our music styles and choices - the worksheet he provided made it really easy to figure out what we were looking for, he put up with our last minute weather conditions and he had a blast with us during the whole rehearsal. All of us had a lot of communication prior to the event to prevent any mishaps. Overall he was a great investment and I’m really glad he was our pick for our special day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jordan · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Bootz gave us a full service professional level experience! He provided music that fit our and our guests needs and kept the party at a perfect level of energy and fun. He was professional and responsive during the entire pre and post wedding timeline. Additionally, he brought a charm and level of customer service that you just don’t see that often. Thank you for provided the soundtrack to the best night of our lives! We are seriously eager to recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 09/17/2018

DJ BOOTZ Professional Event DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 250.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 680.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ BOOTZ Professional Event DJ 1
    $680 for the BEST DJ and Wedding package. No hidden fees.
    Read bio for info please and everything it comes with!

• DJ SNOW, DJ At Large
    DJ SNOW, DJ At Large Wedding DJs

DJ Bootz is my go-to guy for all events in St Croix. His reputation is stellar and if your event is over there, he's the only person who I advise you use on that island!

• Kelly Greer, Photographer
    Kelly Greer, Photographer Wedding Photographers

DJ BOOTZ is where the party starts on St. Croix. I hear so many guests at events tell him how much they enjoy his romantic and relaxing dinner and mingling music. Then he gets the dance floor bumpin' once it's time to boogy! We get some amazing dancing images when all the guests are cutting loose with Bootz's awesome mixes. You will have a blast with Bootz!

• SunCelebrations
    SunCelebrations Wedding Planners

DJ Bootz is an excellent addition to your wedding day entertainment. Bootz takes the time to make sure that he is knowledgeable about your likes and dislikes and your playlist prior to your event. During the event, he is excellent at reading the crowd and knowing just how to keep the energy flowing. He's also a fantastic emcee, enjoys his work and it shows! We are happy to have him a part of our SunCelebrations team of preferred vendors!

• , 6794 Welch Court Arvada, 80004 See on map
    Call anytime! Also contact me at www.DJBOOTZ.com