21483 Crozier Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33428 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About DJ Boom

DJ Boom is a Fort Lauderdale, Florida-based wedding DJ service. This business possesses a considerable amount of experience performing for private wedding events. They infuse engaging and positive energy into each appearance while playing quality musical arrangements. DJ Boom aims to achieve unforgettable wedding celebrations for couples and their guests every time.

DJ Boom understands the significance that such a special day holds for their clients and they keep this consideration at the heart of each performance. With a genuine enthusiasm for their work, this company spins in a variety of musical genres, from club and electronic to rock and pop. The following services are offered by DJ Boom:

• Pre-wedding consultations

1 User photo

DJ Boom 1

Christopher · Married on 06/10/2019

Beyond Amazing

Frank is wonderful. We felt we had a long list of items we were in need of. After speaking with him he assured us all would be perfect. His only request, for us not to worry. If you want someone who cares about your wedding without adding stress, DJ Boom is your guy. Thank you so much.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    DJ Boom 2

Jodi Jenks · Married on 06/01/2019

A fantastic night with a wonderful DJ that helped make my daughter’s dream come true.

On Saturday night my daughter was married at my house in my backyard. I hired DJ Boom (Frank) for the music after reading others reviews. From the beginning of this process to the end Frank was the ultimate professional. Through the pouring rain just as the guests were arriving to the end of the evening Frank was wonderful. When we lost some power because of the storm Frank didn’t blink and promptly switch to his backup generator which he had brought along just in case. My daughter has very varied taste in music and Frank played everything she could possibly ask for. He had everyone up and dancing including my 87 year old father. If your looking for a great DJ with the best “i’ll make it happen attitude “ Frank is your man. Frank thank you for helping make Saturday night as my daughter told me THE BEST DAY OF HER LIFE!

Sent on 06/03/2019

DJ Boom FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

1 Wedding Deal & Discount