Canton, MI 48188 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About DJ Akaash

DJ Akaash The Best in Top 40, Hip Hop, Pop, EDM, Bollywood, Bhangra, Gidha, Garba and More! Video DJ Service, Dhol, Top Quality Equipment, Uplighting, and More! Indian, American, and Fusion Weddings and Other Events. Check Out My Website Information, Pictures, and Videos. www.DJAkaash.com Booking Now DJAkaashAhluwalia@gmail.com

DJ Akaash, Video Dj, Dhol, Lighting, and Event Connections. Passionate, Talented, Professional, Top Quality Services, Nearly 10 Years Of Experience!

3ec7f5353db55d6e 1465497205251 image
DJ booth
DJ booth
3ec7f5353db55d6e 1465497205251 image

6 Reviews for DJ Akaash

DJ Akaash was amazing! He was able to make all the big and little things that matter perfect from elegant lighting to the attention to detail for our slideshow and performances. His music video mixing was something we haven't seen before and it added extra excitement and awe, it definitely was worth it. DJ Akaash made everything so much less of a hassle, he took care off all the lighting, projectors, dhol and entertainment. The best part of it all, we never had to ask any questions on the day of our event, he had everything preplanned. He really cared about the music and quality of everything, to the point he played the dhol himself for our baraat and made us a mix as we wanted some different than usual music. He really made our event much more than we expected. Thank you DJ Akaash, we will definitely recommend you for our family's future events!

Sent on 01/28/2016

DJ Akaash's reply:

Thank You for your review, I appreciate you taking the time to create a review for me. It was an honor to do your event, I look forward to seeing you at future events!

lance · Married on 10/20/2015

I hired Dj AK for a wedding for my parents. He had amazing mixes that kept the party going the whole night, and beautiful up lighting that set the mood. Not only would I recommend Dj Ak, this is a thank you for such great service.

Sent on 01/23/2016

DJ Akaash's reply:

Thank You very much Lance, it is always an honor to work with you and your family on making your events fit your vision!

Pranav · Married on 07/15/2015

Great music and service. Very affordable.

Sent on 08/20/2015

DJ Akaash's reply:

Thank you for your review Pranav, it was an amazing weekend, I look forward to future events, don't be shy to come say hello!

Award

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• DJ Akaash 1
    Full 30 Uplighting Package Discount
    Get High Quality Uplighting for $150 off when you book DJ Alaash and his Lighting Service
  • DJ Akaash 2
    Dual 10ft Screen and HD Projector Package Discount
    Book DJ Akaash and get 2 Screens and Projectors for $200 off, $1000 total, and you may qualify for a free Video DJ Upgrade.