123 Oak Ridge Tpke, Oak Ridge, TN 37830 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About Tara Kneiser Photography

I am so happy you are here! My name is Tara Kneiser (pronounce the K). I have lived in Oak Ridge, Tennessee since 2004. I originate from Gresham, Nebraska, but received a degree in photography from the Art Institute of Colorado in 2003. I've been a professional photographer since 2006, formerly operating as Dixie Pixel Photography. Good wedding photography shouldn't look like "wedding photography". If you agree, we should talk.

Tara Kneiser Photography was formerly Dixie Pixel

Tara Kneiser Photography 5
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 06/08/2019

Book Tara now!

Tara was wonderful on our wedding day! Even with a chance of rain she was very chill and had a plan! I felt so comforted having her and knowing she had a plan for us if it was a rainy day! She fit seamlessly into the day and became such an integral part! She was super efficient at family photos (all of our family raved about how fast it was). We wanted someone who excelled at candid photos and Tara did not disappoint! Our photos turned out better than I could have ever expected and are so easy to download and share via her website. Book Tara!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Tara Kneiser Photography 6
    Tara Kneiser Photography 7
    Tara Kneiser Photography 8
    Tara Kneiser Photography 9
    Tara Kneiser Photography 10

Carla · Married on 08/06/2016

Tara does an amazing job. So comfortable with taking our pictures. Goes out of her way to make everything perfect and her quality of images is wonderful!!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Candice · Married on 04/09/2016

Tara did an AMAZING job on our engagement photos. My fiance was so nervous about posing for pictures but she made us feel so comfortable. It more just felt like you were hanging out! I can't wait to see how are wedding turns out. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Tara Kneiser Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

• Robyn James Ensembles
    Robyn James Ensembles Wedding Musicians

When I think of Dixie Pixel photos, I think crisp images and vivid colors. As a musician, I appreciate it when a photographer takes time to capture my group at events. The images Tara captured are gorgeous and I have to stop myself from sharing them constantly, lest I drive my friends crazy!

• The Barn Event Center of the Smokies
    The Barn Event Center of the Smokies Barn & Farm Weddings

If you want some extra special pictures, Tara with Dixie Pixel has such an artistic flair for capturing and preserving the best day of your life!

• FACE by Raymie
    FACE by Raymie Wedding Hair & Makeup

As a makeup artist it is always refreshing when you can see your work so beautifully captured by amazing photography. I was so impressed by Tara's work and so happy to see the final product of our shared client's wedding. I loved the creativity and artistic element of the photos.

• 123 Oak Ridge Tpke Oak Ridge, TN, 37830 See on map