Dixie Lane Photography

West Des Moines, IA View map
4.9 out of 5 rating

Dixie Lane Photography is Iowa's premiere Wedding Photography Studio! We thrive on the photojournalistic aspects of your wedding while offering the traditional shots you are looking for. We have an absolute passion for what we do and we aim to make your day as stress free and fun as possible while we capture all the unforgettable moments of your special day. Whether it be the in-laws or the outlaws, we'll capture the moments. Check us out at www.dixielanephotography.com. Hope to hear from you soon and congratulations!
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
  • User1976970 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She is so amazing! so talented! she did our engagement pics already and she did such a great job!! everyone loves them!
    Erika Married on 01/04/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sarah was just wonderful. I felt compelled to get back on here and write a review. She really made my day unforgettable, and of all my vendors she was definitely the choice i was most pleased with. I highly recommend her!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 05/14/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sarah is incredible and an absolute DREAM to work with. From the beginning of my planning we were constantly emailing eachother ideas of how to carry out my 1960s vision for my wedding. It was truly personal customer service! She even drove 3 1/2 hours to Kansas City to take our engagement pictures!

Sarah captured EVERY moment of our wedding day from the early hours of hair and makeup to the late hours on the dance floor. Everyone who got a chance to talk to her at our wedding couldn't stop saying how nice she is. She is BY FAR my favorite vendor. Even better than her character-her work. She is a true professional and WILL MAKE YOU LOOK GREAT! Honestly-everyone of our pictures looked like they could have been out of a magazine. We can't wait to go back and take family portraits with her some day:)

You will not be disappointed. Dixie Lane Photography is best-hands down!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

West Des Moines, 50265
Location of (Dixie Lane Photography)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding