222 West Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL 60654 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Divine Wedding Coordination by Lindsay

Divine Wedding Coordination by Lindsay is a wedding planning business based in the Chicago and surrounding suburbs that also serves couples in Rockford and South Bend. Lindsay Williams, who is the owner of the business, has a great deal of experience in the meetings and events industry. She provides couples with day-of wedding coordination services to ensure they experience the wedding of their dreams in the least stressful way imaginable.

Divine Wedding Coordination can work with weddings of all types and sizes. Lindsay will be there with the couple from the rehearsal all the way through the ceremony and reception. To make sure everything will be ready for the big day, she starts planning four to five weeks beforehand. All of your wedding details, from vendor coordination to timelines, will be taken care of so the couple can focus on celebrating their love story.

Check out my Website: https://lindsaywilliams371.wixsite.com/divineweddings

Divine Wedding Coordination by Lindsay 2
Divine Wedding Coordination by Lindsay 3
  • Angelina

Angelina Exline · Married on 08/24/2019

Exceeded all of our expectations!

Lindsay’s services were exceptional. She made our entire day run smoothly. She provides day of coordination but honestly she seemed like I had a month of coordinator. Our timeline worked perfectly and all of our guests had an amazing time. Having Lindsay allowed myself, my husband and our families to truly enjoy ourselves without worrying about small details. Do not let the price of her services deter you, she works above and beyond her job description to make sure everything is perfect. I cannot imagine not having her for our wedding. If you’re on the fence of hiring her ask Lindsay to give you my email (Angie) and I’ll be a reference for her. She was absolutely incredible!!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Nonah Turner · Married on 07/27/2019

Above and beyond

Lindsay is the best! Me and my husband is so thankful and we feel like she’s really an angel for us. She exceeded all our expectations and we are really surprised on how good she is. My wedding was so fun and I enjoyed it coz she got everything covered. Even when something comes up, I am totally surprised that she’s already got it covered. She’s amazing!
    We want to thank you Lindsay for everything. What you did for us was above and beyond our expectations. We will be praying for you. Godbless you!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Divine Wedding Coordination by Lindsay 4
    Divine Wedding Coordination by Lindsay 5
    Divine Wedding Coordination by Lindsay 6

Joann · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent & Professional

Lindsay is such a blessing. She is amazing in every way. She helped coordinate the day of our wedding but began more than 2 months prior. She made all the vendors were contacted and details were perfect. I love Lindsay, she is warm and friendly and always available. If your looking an affordable & professional coordinator she is your girl.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Divine Wedding Coordination by Lindsay Pricing

Divine Wedding Coordination by Lindsay Price Rates

Divine Wedding Coordination by Lindsay FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Divine Wedding Coordination by Lindsay 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Divine Wedding Coordination by Lindsay 2
    15% Discount on Wedding Coordinator Service

Are you getting married before the end of 2019? Book your 2019 wedding coordination services with me and get 15% off your booking!

• 222 West Merchandise Mart Chicago, IL, 60654 See on map